Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Cult Of Personality
Reply #15 - 04/14/18 at 11:07:47

Dude, Obama drew a red line....
We must defend Bo.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/15/18 at 16:28:46

WebsterMark wrote on 04/14/18 at 09:41:01:
I didn't hire Trump to be the natuon's Pastor. I hired him to pull us back from the abyss created by leftist.

What abyss?  A recovering economy?  Booming corporate profits?  Low unemployment?  Record stock market growth?  Deficit reduction?  Respect from other countries?  Killing osama?

Yeah, what an abyss.....

I'm willing to look past his personal shortfalls as long as i think he's accomplishing that. To date, I grade him a B at best.

Ha!  I'll bet every kid would love you as a teacher!  Talk about grading on a curve!
Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 04/16/18 at 09:37:42

Must suck being blind to the obvious due to political association.

The Low unemployment was due to people no longer being counted.
The economic recovery was the Slowest ever.
Obama admitted that he had accepted the sub three percent growth as
The new normal
And I'm gonna say Obama wasn't gonna be bringing jobs back
Because he mocked Trump for saying he would.

How you gonna do that?
Magic wand?

The direction of America for the last fifty years has been generally downhill for the average person. Trump looks so much better than anyone else I've seen, except for the whole Syria thing, just stupid,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 04/16/18 at 13:03:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/16/18 at 09:37:42:
Must suck being blind to the obvious due to political association.

The Low unemployment was due to people no longer being counted.

which is the SAME for today's low unemployment numbers

The economic recovery was the Slowest ever.
Obama admitted that he had accepted the sub three percent growth as
The new normal
And I'm gonna say Obama wasn't gonna be bringing jobs back
Because he mocked Trump for saying he would.
How you gonna do that?
Magic wand?

Still waiting to see them jobs...  

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/sep/20/donald-trump/h...

"This chart shows that the job gains under Trump were actually lower than each of the last six years of February-to-August job gains for Obama, except for one year -- 2012."

The direction of America for the last fifty years has been generally downhill for the average person. Trump looks so much better than anyone else I've seen, except for the whole Syria thing, just stupid,

and to be fair, 5o years huh?  so, that starts with Reagan (R), the Bush (R) then Clinton (D) then Bush Jr (R) then Obama (D) and now Trump (R) looks like the R's have it 4 (R) to 2 (D) . I"m sure you'll find some fancy way to blame the democratic party though.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 04/17/18 at 03:06:49

Why don't you grow up?
Screw BOTH parties.
Get it?
Do I need to start every thread with that?
How many times do you want me to say it?
They BOTH SUCK. THEY BOTH LIE US INTO WAR.
Get over your defensiveness.
Yeah, democrats are worse for Society.
The whole
Gunz
Debate after multiple disastrous failures to act by the Awthoritees is pretty telling.
If you're waiting on jobs, you're in the minority. Stuffs better. Sure am seeing and hearing good things.
I'm just Sure that's media bias, we all know how much they love trump.

You're wrong on the first claim.
But explaining it would be tiresome and probably futile.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 04/17/18 at 08:02:30

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/17/18 at 03:06:49:
Why don't you grow up?
Screw BOTH parties.
Get it?
The whole
Gunz
Debate after multiple disastrous failures to act by the Awthoritees is pretty telling.
If you're waiting on jobs, you're in the minority. Stuffs better. Sure am seeing and hearing good things.

I would remove the word,
  'probably'
in the last sentence.
Due to observed experiences of the,
 'Do What They Are Told to do',
        Posters.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 04/17/18 at 14:18:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/17/18 at 03:06:49:
Why don't you grow up?
Screw BOTH parties.
Get it?
The whole
Gunz

so they actually changed how they do the calculations for the unemployment numbers?  

and I have a feeling that what you're hearing about things being better is confirmation bias at work. The conservatives at the head of the companies in your area want to make Trump look good so they are hiring for him, just as they cut back in hiring to make Obama look bad due to their "uncertainty" . I've seen that first hand.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 04/17/18 at 14:43:07

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 04/17/18 at 14:18:15:
"so they actually changed how they do the calculations for the unemployment numbers?  
and I have a feeling that what you're hearing about things being better is confirmation bias at work. The conservatives at the head of the companies in your area want to make Trump look good so they are hiring for him, just as they cut back in hiring to make Obama look bad due to their "uncertainty" . I've seen that first hand.

I would say that believing companies.
Purposely hired or not hired someone.
Depending on who was the POTUS,
   Not the Economy.
 IS,  'Tin Foil Hat Area'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 04/17/18 at 14:43:54

I know there are different unemployment numbers and the one that is most often reported isn't the biggest number, but it's the one that has been used to most often from administration to administration.  

I'll give you this, that was in the article I posted

"Trump said, "Companies are moving back, creating job growth the likes of which our country has not seen in a very long time."

Overall, job growth is strong, particularly this long after the recession, but the gains are not much different (and maybe a little worse) than they were during the last six years of Obama’s tenure.

However, there is evidence that the number of jobs specifically caused by "companies moving back" has increased under Trump, and one reason for this may be Trump’s promises, both of the carrot and stick variety. On balance, we rate the statement Half True."

Edit:
So, while jobs are "reshoring" here other jobs aren't hiring so it's more or less a wash, maybe, the jobs "reshoring" are better jobs, but as soon as the political climate changes again they'll be gone again

and I'll get over my defensiveness when you quit attacking liberals and democrats for everything under the sun.

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 04/17/18 at 14:51:13

MnSpring wrote on 04/17/18 at 14:43:07:
FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 04/17/18 at 14:18:15:
"so they actually changed how they do the calculations for the unemployment numbers?  

I would say that believing companies.
Purposely hired or not hired someone.
Depending on who was the POTUS,
   Not the Economy.
 IS,  'Tin Foil Hat Area'.

but yet that was a campaign slogan for many republican "business friendly" politicians, elect us so jobs come back or are created.  During Obama I know many local businesses tightened their pursestrings and didn't hire waiting for the next Republican president. they were afraid of the uncertainty Obama brought to their businesses. So this is a thing that happens, but usually actual economic forces balance it out in the end.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 04/17/18 at 14:52:31

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 04/17/18 at 14:43:54:
" ... and I'll get over my defensiveness when you quit attacking liberals and democrats for everything under the sun.  

WOW,   Cheese and Rice,
Giving a Opinion, is now a, 'Attack', ???????

Talk about  Thin Skin !

Grin  Grin Grin  Grin Grin  Grin Grin  Grin Grin

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 04/17/18 at 15:11:36

MnSpring wrote on 04/17/18 at 14:52:31:
FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 04/17/18 at 14:43:54:
" ... and I'll get over my defensiveness when you quit attacking liberals and democrats for everything under the sun.  

WOW,   Cheese and Rice,
Giving a Opinion, is now a, 'Attack', ???????

Talk about  Thin Skin !

Grin  Grin Grin  Grin Grin  Grin Grin  Grin Grin

what? I'm not allowed to defend myself or my point of view or give a counter argument in the same tone that the original argument was made?  I have to cow-tow my response to not be offensive when the original poster didn't do the same?  

and things like

"Why don't you grow up?
Screw BOTH parties.
Get it? "

"But explaining it would be tiresome and probably futile."

"Must suck being blind to the obvious due to political association."

"I would remove the word,
 'probably'"

"If you say that and don't puke every time a Clinton is in sight, you're a hypocrite."

"You people are amazing.
So easily led."

nah, none of that is antagonistic at all, that's all just simply stating an opinion on a subject...

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #27 - 04/17/18 at 15:34:20

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 04/17/18 at 15:11:36:
" what? I'm not allowed to defend myself or my point of view or give a counter argument in the same tone that the original argument was made?  I have to cow-tow my response to not be offensive when the original poster didn't do the same?  
and things like  "Why don't you grow up?  Screw BOTH parties.  Get it? "
"But explaining it would be tiresome and probably futile."  "Must suck being blind to the obvious due to political association."  "I would remove the word,    'probably'"    "If you say that and don't puke every time a Clinton is in sight, you're a hypocrite."  "You people are amazing.
So easily led."   nah, none of that is antagonistic at all, that's all just simply stating an opinion on a subject...  

A-Yep,  REALLY,  Thin Skin  

Grin Grin   Grin  Grin    Grin Grin    Grin Grin    Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 04/17/18 at 15:47:56

MnSpring wrote on 04/17/18 at 15:34:20:
FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 04/17/18 at 15:11:36:
" what? I'm not allowed to defend myself or my point of view or give a counter argument in the same tone that the original argument was made?  I have to cow-tow my response to not be offensive when the original poster didn't do the same?  
and things like  "Why don't you grow up?  Screw BOTH parties.  Get it? "
"But explaining it would be tiresome and probably futile."  "Must suck being blind to the obvious due to political association."  "I would remove the word,    'probably'"    "If you say that and don't puke every time a Clinton is in sight, you're a hypocrite."  "You people are amazing.
So easily led."   nah, none of that is antagonistic at all, that's all just simply stating an opinion on a subject...  

A-Yep,  REALLY,  Thin Skin  

Grin Grin   Grin  Grin    Grin Grin    Grin Grin    Grin Grin Grin

I'm just taking a lesson from Trump and counterpunching, if it's good for him, why do you take such exception when I do it?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 05:37:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Cult Of Personality

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.