Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I wasn’t one of them..,, (Read 28 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
I wasn’t one of them..,,
04/17/18 at 13:17:32

On this great day to walk the talk, to put your money were your mouth is, Tax Day....
Did you cheat?
Smudge?
Claim more than you can document?

Well, I guess I am in the so called 5% who paid more.
I prolly paid more than some of you gross.
I work my arse off, weeks straight even.

Shame, if more folks got out of the wagon and helped pull it, chances are we could help more who really need it.
Not to mention, you might loose some weight getting exercise too, which will reduce health cost, make you stop and consider smoking and drinking ain’t doing you no favors either, and you just might feel better, not so perpetually angry at life and others.

I am making America Great by paying my portion.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: I wasn’t one of them..,,
Reply #1 - 04/17/18 at 13:46:59

I once asked my Dad if he was angry at having to pay so much tax on his profit sharing when he left the engineering firm he had worked for (and it was a hefty % back in the late 50's).  He said no, it was a duty and he was glad he had made enough money to pay a tax, considering the alternate situation.  He knew too many men who made little to nothing, saw them every day in Boston on the street corners etc.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: I wasn’t one of them..,,
Reply #2 - 04/17/18 at 15:43:05

I've always paid what I was supposed to, but I'm not going to pretend I'm happy about it. I'd much rather keep the money and waste it myself  on beer,cigars,motorcycles and firearms, then give it to the government so they can waste it on the stupid sh*t that they use it for.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 23:12:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I wasn’t one of them..,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.