Dealers Put To Death (Read 90 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Dealers Put To Death
Reply #15 - 03/20/18 at 17:08:13

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 03/20/18 at 18:16:21

Signed by President Bill Clinton, the 1994 death penalty statute was part of a clampdown on drug dealers in response to the crack epidemic, linked to a surge of crime and violence in American cities in the 1980s and 1990s. | Dennis Cook/AP Photo

Well, TT, once again Trump has proposed what Clintons Did or proposed, and it's a horrible thing that Trump would do.
Only Bubba done gone and DUNNITT!
So is Bubba Baaad now?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 03/20/18 at 18:50:44

raydawg wrote on 03/20/18 at 17:08:13:

I had no idea that Clinton had signed this.  I do remember something like this being proposed, but not passed.

Well, it was wrong then, and it's wrong now.  Clinton was just as uninformed as our current president was on drug crime.

Good find ray.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 03/20/18 at 19:16:21

While we our out getting Trump on legal humping, lets get to the facts of politicians paying money to settle claims as well.....

I want it ALL OUT!

BTW, addiction counseling, etc, remove the dealers, I know as fact, it can work, and we should invest heavily on this problem, as it would solve a lot of related problems too.....

And scoff at me all you want, but if we paid mothers to stay home with their kids for the first five years, that too would help in fixing a lot of insecurity problems in people, as this is when a bond is formed.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 06:12:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Dealers Put To Death

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.