I'm clueless...... (Read 29 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
I'm clueless......
03/20/18 at 14:39:35

With all the flap, the last lost election, McCabe, etc......

One would think the guy is on his last breath, but has risen....

By JAMIE DUCHARME Updated: February 3, 2018 11:36 AM ET
A new poll says President Donald Trump’s approval rating is the highest it’s been in nearly a year — a fact the President promptly took to Twitter to reiterate.

Rasmussen Reports’ daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday listed Trump’s approval rating at 49% among likely U.S. voters, the highest approval rating Trump has earned since March 7, 2017. Another 49% of respondents disapprove of Trump’s performance, according to Rasmussen.

“Rasmussen just announced that my approval rating jumped to 49%, a far better number than I had in winning the Election, and higher than certain ‘sacred cows,'” Trump tweeted in response. “Other Trump polls are way up also. So why does the media refuse to write this? Oh well, someday!”

If you got the stomach for more......

http://time.com/5132016/donald-trump-approval-rating-rasmussen/

I still say he benefits more from media backlash, than anything he is doing personally......
I mean, his tweets still suck!  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I'm clueless......
Reply #1 - 03/20/18 at 14:43:44

NBD - it's rasmussen.  They're a republican friendly poll.

Go with a non-partisan like Gallup (he's back "up" to 40%)

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 03/20/18 at 15:12:46

Polls are pretty much useless, as we saw in the election.

I understand folks great desire to ascertain what they believe, searching out any information to justify, and bolster, their beliefs, and hopes.....

This is not news, and its still a favorite tool the misery merchants cash in on.

My post was merely posting that Tweeter is up, when in all actuality in MY WORLD, he should be on the mat, at about the count of two....

But again, that is my perception, arrived at solely by myself, via multiple source, and a gut feeling.

I realize some folks think they are experts, and their truth, true.....
You see that as factual evidence, every Monday morning, in the fall.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 03/20/18 at 15:13:50

He'll be sucking swamp mud if this stupid budget goes through.
His base won't be good to him.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 03/20/18 at 15:52:51

What is tough to figure out about this guy is how he seems to escape the conventional wisdom predictions of the wizards and pundits.....
On any given subject or matter.
If you were to just take his cabinet turnovers, that would normally be enough evidence to sink a “normal” administration, but for some reason unbeknownst to me, the freak is still standing....

Go figger, I can’t.
I still think he is only benefiting from folks absolute distrust and revulsion of politics and the media, as a whole....
For that is a large number, even tho the reasons why vary....
That would also explain the popularity of new blood and 3rd party candidates.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 08:40:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'm clueless......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.