Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Twisted Sisters May 2018 (Read 2056 times)
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Re: Twisted Sisters May 2018
Reply #90 - 04/12/18 at 12:11:03

Oh my...

The price to print on a pocket T is ... prohibitive!!!  Shocked

So, it will be no pocket, until I look into having the pockets printed separately and sewn on.. ummm professionally.   Wink

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #91 - 04/12/18 at 13:39:10

OK, pockets are back IN.  Logistics will be interesting.

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #92 - 04/12/18 at 15:57:18

Neal ,   I'd be glad to pay ya for an XL when I see ya next  .  Smiley

Mighty nice of ya , Id say !  Cool

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #93 - 04/12/18 at 18:08:53

Cool XL  Please.  Cool

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #94 - 04/13/18 at 01:37:22

MMRanch wrote on 04/12/18 at 15:57:18:
Neal ,   I'd be glad to pay ya for an XL when I see ya next  .  Smiley

Mighty nice of ya , Id say !  Cool

I understand that you might not make the trip this year.  Things going on that must be taken care of.   Still hoping you can go if the leg is OK and your wife can do without you (or wants to get rid of you) for a while.

But if you don't make it, then, yeah, you can still get a shirt and pretend.  Cheesy

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #95 - 04/13/18 at 03:13:34

youzguyz wrote on 04/13/18 at 01:37:22:
But if you don't make it, then, yeah, you can still get a shirt and pretend.  Cheesy

Would that make him a "poser"? Huh

Or just someone with good eye for fashion?

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #96 - 04/13/18 at 22:02:38

But if you don't make it, then, yeah, you can still get a shirt and pretend.  

I'm planning on going !  

Wife's operation is this Wednesday , my leg don't get walked on a lot and I like it like that !  Wink

I'm planning on ridding down the Natchez Trace to the Southern campground the first day and going on the Kerrville the second .  If Steve wants to meat at the Campground or somewhere along the way then that's great !
Especially if he already has camp set up when I get there !  Grin

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #97 - 04/14/18 at 21:50:29

MM, Steve will not make this ride. He is due to become a grandfather for the first time somewhere around that time so he is staying home.

I thought Oldfeller was coming down with you. Oldfeller, are you joining us for the Texas hill country ride?

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #98 - 04/15/18 at 04:24:35

Honestly, I am not going to come.

I have several reasons, first being I have no fond childhood memories of Texas to come back to.   Texas was an enforced every other year trip so my Mother could go back home to see her relatives, all of whom were stuffy angry old Texan alcoholic women to me.    The trip was a ball buster, as my father didn't stop except for gas.   The trip was a hated every other year affair to all of us kids.  

So, I have a long standing lingering mental "Texas block" from those childhood experiences.

Next, lingering health issues.   I am really just recovering from prostrate surgery and I have a lot of raw places and several partially destroyed male plumbing type items left over from all the somewhat drastic attempts to get my bleeding to stop.   They finally stopped the bleeding by totally cutting off the blood supply to my prostate which then died in place.   Issue to me is that cutting off the blood supply to an area isn't all that laser precise, and several other areas got reduced blood supply due to the "fixes" applied and I became limping wounded accordingly and have yet to recover completely.

Lastly,  Staph and Strep infections.   THE CLEAR #1 injunction I have right now is to STAY AWAY from hospitals, clinics and dentists offices as if I get the terrible S's it can kill me.   My heart valve site is the primary death concern, but with all the raw meat inside me there are lots of other places for staph and strep to take up root as well.  

Lastly, since I began stirring around working on my house some I realize just how much weaker I have become in general.   Since any of you last saw me, my hair has gone totally white and I look very much like an sick old man.   Legs, back, general mobility has declined a good bit.    I am hoping that I can recover this lost mobility this summer.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #99 - 04/15/18 at 04:45:40

I feel for you Kelly, surgery itself causes all sorts issues that requires extensive recovery, and that not even counting the extra things that can be required especially if bleeding runs a mock.  And at our age it drastically saps strength.  I know, been there.
Will be praying for a good recovery for you dude.
Be at peace, GOD loves you and HE is holding you in HIS very gentle hand.

IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #100 - 04/15/18 at 06:53:54

Oldfeller, I sure hope you recover and get your strength back.
When you do, I would like to show you a better side of Texas than "angry old Texas alcoholic women".  I promise to not take you to any honky-tonk bars... even though the big thing these days are wineries up on highway 290.  Smiley

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #101 - 04/15/18 at 19:45:22

Oldfeller. I am sorry to hear the you will not be riding with us in Texas. But I certainly do understand the health concerns. I hurt my shoulder this January . I went to the doctor, got an MRI. Diagnosis is partial tear of the infra and the supraspinatus. I avoided physical therapy for about 6 weeks because too much was going on at work but finally over the last few weeks started some PT and I think I have decided I will avoid surgery as my range of motion is improving and pain is declining. I hate the idea of my shoulder not being 100%. But I really do not want to undergo surgery.

I'm with Neal though. Instead of visiting the wicked aunties, you would get to visit the Twisted Sisters. Much more fun!

You'll be in my prayers Oldfeller.

Oh, I forgot, the whole schpiel about the shoulder was to say, do your PT or whatever the doctor is prescribing for you. Even though it can be painful and uncomfortable, it does pay off.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #102 - 04/16/18 at 20:30:48

Old Buddy / OldFeller

You ain't the only one felleling Weaker as time goes on ! ... That shampoo that makes your hair darker the more you use it will make the guy in the mirror feel younger everytime ya look at him !  
Don't ask me how I know that  ...  Grin

If you trailer in you got a free pass , I'll be glad to se ya however ya get to the meeting places !    I understand there is a Two Wheels of Suches in late May.  
We're just now having Dogwood winter (Right Now) then it will be dodge the rain and have a good time !    

I'm taking the Savage to Texas ... w/extra gas can  Roll Eyes

Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #103 - 04/17/18 at 05:06:34

Mike, still got any raw patches or are you 100% healthy skinned over all of it now?   (scabbed = raw/active still)

Post us a fresh pic of how you are doing.

« Last Edit: 04/17/18 at 09:31:45 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #104 - 04/17/18 at 15:45:22

From my long lost past (early '70s) I remember New Brumfels has haveing some pretty seriously good food.  Is that still true ???? Cool

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 12:26:45

General CategoryThe Cafe › Twisted Sisters May 2018

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.