WICTORY!   Cool

WWW   IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Re: NRA
Reply #61 - 02/27/18 at 15:31:47

verslagen1 wrote on 02/27/18 at 15:21:25:
WICTORY!   Cool

I'll give that to you on the side bar whataboutism, not the thread.  so, can we get back to the point now?

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #62 - 02/27/18 at 17:05:24

[color=#0000ff]Typical, conservative, mindset.  You have no idea what the progressive mindview is.  Don't try and sell your brand here - I'm not buying.

Typical Progressive mindset. You have no idea what the conservative mindview is. Don't try and sell your brand here - I'm not buying.

If we are not having discussion and sharing views and opinions then why does this forum exist? Or does it only exist for progressive views?

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #63 - 02/27/18 at 17:20:00

[quote author=5C7568777F6876635675696E5B686E73696E1A0 link=1519509921/45#52 date=1519767146]MShipley wrote on 02/27/18 at 13:04:41:
So... a fetus that can't sustain itself outside the womb is now a child?

A fetus is not intended to live outside a womb until it's time, But it certainly will not be able to sustain itself or become a child when you reach inside it's natural environment and use assault weapons to rip it's arms and legs off, or drill a hole in their heads and suck their brains out.

Your moral outrage against the NRA and school shootings is without integrity if you accept the wholesale slaughter of over 2,000 children per day.

I do not believe you or your new intern have any moral high ground to stand on in the debate on what to do to prevent children from dying.

Still Love you, but like I have said the so called Progressive Ideology destroys everything.

no, you don't love him, quit lying. you think him and people who think like him are destroying everything.  that's like that BS saying "love the sinner, hate the sin"  the sin wouldn't exist without the sinner so you are really only hating

[color=#0000ff]This statement is an expression of your world view not mine. I be laid all humans deserve love and respect no matter what they think.

bottom line, you can't force a woman to sustain another life with her OWN body. I can't force you, or any other human, to act as a living incubator for anyone else, even if it's the only way of keeping them alive. YOU have the right to say NO.  same thing goes for women and their bodies, they have the right to say no.

You are right, I can not force her. It is not an issue of law, but an issue of the heart. But it is a huge statement on what our culture says about the value of life.

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #64 - 02/27/18 at 18:23:43

MShipley

I answered your above post in the thread where it belongs.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #65 - 02/28/18 at 07:32:35

shippy, unless you discuss their point your point is invalid, even though they themselves can reference other points if it validates their point.

WWW   IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #66 - 02/28/18 at 08:15:59

NRA.... And Why am I a "gun owner"....One sport I enjoy is Trap Shooting...So I own shotguns...  When I moved to New Mexico I was given a chance to hunt.   So I own a 30-06.   The widow across the street was moveing and I bought her .22s .       Since I moved to this community there have been FIVE murders within 1/2 mile of my front door. Within the last 12 months there have been multiple breakins and assults in the area.  Drugs and property crime are rapent.    Police response time is iffy at best... Law enforcement is "political" ....   I am 75 yeasrs old and I doubt if I could deal with three or four assalents in hand to hand by myself.  SO I have to resort to assistance via a firearm.   And yes, I do have trainning... six years as a Marine 0311 with 2 tours in beautiful SE Asia.....

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #67 - 02/28/18 at 08:37:43

verslagen1 wrote on 02/28/18 at 07:32:35:
shippy, unless you discuss their point your point is invalid, even though they themselves can reference other points if it validates their point.

If you reference another issue that uses the same logic, as an example, they turn up their noses and call it
Whataboutism.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #68 - 02/28/18 at 10:09:01

My fault, I forget that the Progressive Worldview is not actually interested in resolving issues. Why is the NRA so powerful? Thats easy, they stand on the side of the average American citizen.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #69 - 02/28/18 at 10:52:58

MShipley wrote on 02/28/18 at 10:09:01:

My fault, I forget that the Progressive Worldview is not actually interested in resolving issues. Why is the NRA so powerful? Thats easy, they stand on the side of the average American citizen.

They do?  How?  If that were the case, you think they'd spend more money on safety courses, firearm education and the like.  Nope - most of their money goes right to lobbying...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #70 - 02/28/18 at 10:59:36

That's a great idea. If they spent a few million dollars offering free safety and shooting classes, they would build support for the NRA and the second amendment, which would create the same or better political power that would influence the politicians to vote in support of the interests of that base.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #71 - 02/28/18 at 11:59:24

T And T Garage wrote on 02/28/18 at 10:52:58:
MShipley wrote on 02/28/18 at 10:09:01:

They do?  How?  If that were the case, you think they'd spend more money on safety courses, firearm education and the like.  Nope - most of their money goes right to lobbying...

kinda like Planed Parenthood?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #72 - 02/28/18 at 12:20:03

T And T Garage wrote on 02/28/18 at 10:52:58:
"...  you think they'd spend more money on safety courses, firearm education and the like.  Nope - ..."

WOW,  Just  WOW.

Ya  don’t have the First  Clue about all that the NRA  does.
All their skill classes, and SAFETY Classes and Programs.

All you can do,
 Is  PARROT,
   what you are  TOLD  to say.

As  Evidenced by your absolute,
      REFUSAL to clarify a topic.

But ya know what, I won’t call you, “Bat $hit Crazy”,
 Just a  TROLL, who can only, Regurgitate,
    what he/she is, TOLD  to say !

OR, is it that you are,  
     INTENTIONALLY  LYING ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #73 - 02/28/18 at 12:24:02

“kinda like Planed Parenthood?”

P.P. TAKES, YOUR,  money,
   Your  Tax dollar.
YOU  have NO  Choice.

The NRA’s money, is,  GIVEN,
money  by donations & Memberships.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #74 - 02/28/18 at 12:33:34

MShipley wrote on 02/28/18 at 11:59:24:
kinda like Planed Parenthood?

No, not like that at all - you really should research before you post:

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/08/05/429641062/fact-check-ho...

http://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000000591

Now, if you're too lazy to actually go to those sites, let me educate you.   Planned Parenthood's revenue is roughly $1.3B.  In 2017 they spent roughly $1.38 million on lobbying.  Last time I checked, 1 million is one-thousandth of a billion.

What say you now?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 14:25:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › NRA

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.