Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
NRA (Read 440 times)
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Re: NRA
Reply #45 - 02/27/18 at 12:11:51

MShipley wrote on 02/27/18 at 11:32:27:
The nra knows its audience.  Most conservatives live in fear of, well, pretty much everything.  People of color, non-Christians, non-heterosexuals, science, young people (especially those that protest), the big bad government and anything else that isn't "one of them".  However, one of their biggest fears is not having unfettered access to guns...

And the biggest fear of the Liberals would be to loose their right to murder their children........
[/quote]

REALLY? yeah, again with the whataboutism...  

but yeah, the right to privacy and the right to control one's OWN body,are rather important,

there is a science behind it, there's a reason we celebrate birthdays, not conception days

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 02/27/18 at 12:35:17

MShipley wrote on 02/27/18 at 11:32:27:
And the biggest fear of the Liberals would be to loose their right to murder their children........

So... a fetus that can't sustain itself outside the womb is now a child?

Got it...    Roll Eyes

But not to get off track - this is a thread about the nra, not legal abortion.

Understand?

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 02/27/18 at 13:04:41

[color=#0000ff]So... a fetus that can't sustain itself outside the womb is now a child?

A fetus is not intended to live outside a womb until it's time, But it certainly will not be able to sustain itself or become a child when you reach inside it's natural environment and use assault weapons to rip it's arms and legs off, or drill a hole in their heads and suck their brains out.

Your moral outrage against the NRA and school shootings is without integrity if you accept the wholesale slaughter of over 2,000 children per day.

I do not believe you or your new intern have any moral high ground to stand on in the debate on what to do to prevent children from dying.

Still Love you, but like I have said the so called Progressive Ideology destroys everything.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #48 - 02/27/18 at 13:19:54

Well stated, Shipley.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 02/27/18 at 13:24:06

MShipley wrote on 02/27/18 at 13:04:41:
So... a fetus that can't sustain itself outside the womb is now a child?

A fetus is not intended to live outside a womb until it's time, But it certainly will not be able to sustain itself or become a child when you reach inside it's natural environment and use assault weapons to rip it's arms and legs off, or drill a hole in their heads and suck their brains out.

Your moral outrage against the NRA and school shootings is without integrity if you accept the wholesale slaughter of over 2,000 children per day.

I do not believe you or your new intern have any moral high ground to stand on in the debate on what to do to prevent children from dying.

Still Love you, but like I have said the so called Progressive Ideology destroys everything.

No, I think your theory is flawed.  A human fetus is no more a child than a bovine one - at certain stages of development.

For the record, I'm against late term abortions if the mother's health is not in danger.

But again, I'm not gonna debate this here.

You want to debate abortion - do it on your own thread.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #50 - 02/27/18 at 13:29:50

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/27/18 at 11:19:49:
but yet, you support that media... it's a reflection of your true self.  

and no, conservatives aren't really hard to rile up, they freaking boycott Coke or Budweiser for making a superbowl commercial they don't like, they've boycotted Home Depot or Lowe's for having an ad during a "gay friendly" tv show, they throw a fit over making a cake for someone who's lifestyle they don't agree with, they sue over having to pay for birth control through their insurance for someone else (maybe that's just their greed...)  ask any homosexual who's come out to their conservative parents, who loved them for all that time until they came out, then disowned them

above all, they praise "telling it like it is" regardless of how rude or vile that is.

What do I do to support such media?  I'd like to hear.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #51 - 02/27/18 at 13:30:33

That unborn child must be something.
Kill a pregnant woman and you're charged with TWO counts of murder...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #52 - 02/27/18 at 13:32:26

MShipley wrote on 02/27/18 at 13:04:41:
[color=#0000ff]So... a fetus that can't sustain itself outside the womb is now a child?

no, you don't love him, quit lying. you think him and people who think like him are destroying everything.  that's like that BS saying "love the sinner, hate the sin"  the sin wouldn't exist without the sinner so you are really only hating

bottom line, you can't force a woman to sustain another life with her OWN body. I can't force you, or any other human, to act as a living incubator for anyone else, even if it's the only way of keeping them alive. YOU have the right to say NO.  same thing goes for women and their bodies, they have the right to say no.

the fetus has no more right to life than any of your clone-able stem cells, they both have the same potential for life if treated right

and your moral outrage against abortion is without integrity if you aren't also urging your politicians to make adoption and other options much more readily available and fully funded.  So when you keep voting for people who cut and hack and slash the budgets of CPS and government agencies that help with housing and foster care and all that to make sure that those children are correctly raised and treated well, instead of how they are often abused and used for money, then you don't get to sit here and preach your morality to us.  

and again START YOUR OWN D@MN THREAD ABOUT ABORTION IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT!!!!!

one more whataboutism ...  what a waste of time

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #53 - 02/27/18 at 13:33:21

verslagen1 wrote on 02/27/18 at 13:29:50:

and no, conservatives aren't really hard to rile up, they freaking boycott Coke or Budweiser for making a superbowl commercial they don't like, they've boycotted Home Depot or Lowe's for having an ad during a "gay friendly" tv show, they throw a fit over making a cake for someone who's lifestyle they don't agree with, they sue over having to pay for birth control through their insurance for someone else (maybe that's just their greed...)  ask any homosexual who's come out to their conservative parents, who loved them for all that time until they came out, then disowned them

above all, they praise "telling it like it is" regardless of how rude or vile that is.

I don't know you, so idk...  

what did you do?

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 02/27/18 at 13:42:05

[color=#0000ff]No, I think your theory is flawed.  A human fetus is no more a child than a bovine one - at certain stages of development.

And there lies the problem: If we adults (perhaps that is an assumption I should not make) do not believe that Life is sacred then why do we expect our children to believe that. If this thread is about stopping the killings then it starts with our worldview on life itself. The problem is not guns. The problem is that life has become cheap, with no purpose or meaning. We are no more important than the bovine.... so why not just kill people too.... after all if there is no consequences or justice for the life we live then what is the difference between Hitler and Mother Theresa? This is the result of the Progressive Worldview...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 02/27/18 at 13:51:34

MShipley wrote on 02/27/18 at 13:42:05:
No, I think your theory is flawed.  A human fetus is no more a child than a bovine one - at certain stages of development.

And there lies the problem: If we adults (perhaps that is an assumption I should not make) do not believe that Life is sacred then why do we expect our children to believe that. If this thread is about stopping the killings then it starts with our worldview on life itself. The problem is not guns. The problem is that life has become cheap, with no purpose or meaning. We are no more important than the bovine.... so why not just kill people too.... after all if there is no consequences or justice for the life we live then what is the difference between Hitler and Mother Theresa? This is the result of the Progressive Worldview...

Typical, conservative, mindset.  You have no idea what the progressive mindview is.  Don't try and sell your brand here - I'm not buying.

Oh, and again - if you want to debate abortion - then start your own thread.  Kids killing kids with guns is not even close to being the same thing.

Oh yeah... but you love me......
Roll Eyes

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #56 - 02/27/18 at 13:54:02

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/27/18 at 13:33:21:

what did you do?

I read yahoo like TT.
I live in Kalifornia, anti gay is not shown.
TV? news, a couple of shows, watched fox once, aka amateur time in LA.
Cake? it's not about the cake, it's about forcing someone to be subservient to you.  They could've gone and did go to the gay baker down the street.

I suppose you are trying to tell it like it is, but it's rude and vile to make those assumptions.

WWW   IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #57 - 02/27/18 at 14:06:41

verslagen1 wrote on 02/27/18 at 13:54:02:
FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/27/18 at 13:33:21:

what did you do?

I read yahoo like TT.
I live in Kalifornia, anti gay is not shown.
TV? news, a couple of shows, watched fox once, aka amateur time in LA.
Cake? it's not about the cake, it's about forcing someone to be subservient to you.  They could've gone and did go to the gay baker down the street.

I suppose you are trying to tell it like it is, but it's rude and vile to make those assumptions.

what assumptions?  those are real things that happened.

I live in Texas anti-gay IS SHOWN and proud of it.

If you can keep Fox News in perspective, that's fine, there are many that take it as gospel though

yeah, being subservient, vs refusing to serve even though that's your stated business, you aren't good enough for us to serve you.

assumptions are part of life. you thinking I"m being rude is your assumption, trust me, I've been nice to you, just ask JOG, you've read me on here, you know how much of an @SS I can be

and if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander, so I get to tell it like it is just as much as any conservative

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #58 - 02/27/18 at 14:25:04

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/27/18 at 14:06:41:

If you can keep Fox News in perspective, that's fine, there are many that take it as gospel though

yeah, being subservient, vs refusing to serve even though that's your stated business, you aren't good enough for us to serve you.

assumptions are part of life. you thinking I"m being rude is your assumption, trust me, I've been nice to you, just ask JOG, you've read me on here, you know how much of an @SS I can be

and if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander, so I get to tell it like it is just as much as any conservative

Kalifornia is so far left it's threatening to tear it's self off the continent.
10,000 micro quakes at the top of bay of california occur every time obama visited.
I expect it will tear in two when trump visits.

You haven't been following the baker other than talking points have you.
He offered them a plain wedding cake (what ever that is) just not to their design.  
That's refusing service.  He also doesn't do halloween either but you still can buy a plain cake from him then too.

WWW   IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #59 - 02/27/18 at 15:00:14

verslagen1 wrote on 02/27/18 at 14:25:04:
FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/27/18 at 14:06:41:

Kalifornia is so far left it's threatening to tear it's self off the continent.
10,000 micro quakes at the top of bay of california occur every time obama visited.
I expect it will tear in two when trump visits.

You haven't been following the baker other than talking points have you.
He offered them a plain wedding cake (what ever that is) just not to their design.  
That's refusing service.  He also doesn't do halloween either but you still can buy a plain cake from him then too.

well EXCUUUUUUUSSEE MEEEEE  for not knowing every little detail about every little thing!!!  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 00:10:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › NRA

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.