Rocks!

Re: NRA
Reply #30 - 02/26/18 at 08:15:31

thumperclone wrote on 02/25/18 at 13:58:54:
read my posts
I never said remove the AR
im asking why civilians need them....

quit the bait and switch you are so famous for and answer the question

C'mon Thumper... because they want them... just like I want a date with Sofia Vergara and want $20 million!   Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 02/26/18 at 08:34:44

We have a right to the gun.
And nobody has explained HOW eliminating the AR15 would make schools safe.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

Ruger.. 22..

Continue to hyperventilate over
The Gun
And fail to address the Problem.
No Gun Zone signs are worse than useless.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #32 - 02/26/18 at 09:13:15

T And T Garage wrote on 02/26/18 at 08:15:31:
 C'mon Thumper... because they want them... just like I want a date with Sofia Vergara and want $20 million!

Ya know, I would believe someone,
can get a date with S.V.,
and some people do have, 20 Million.

So glad to know, in YOUR  world,  
               one can, ONLY, have the things,
                             YOU  say they can have.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #33 - 02/26/18 at 21:24:23

thumperclone wrote on 02/25/18 at 06:21:37:
5 mil NRA members have the cons so scared they wont act
wtf
are AR15s needed to feel free? how about a grenade launcher or a tank? where does the madness end...
I was taught 1 shot 1 kill

I love grenade launchers, my favorite weapon of all I've ever fired.  Smiley

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #34 - 02/26/18 at 21:28:40

T And T Garage wrote on 02/25/18 at 06:58:19:
wtf
are AR15s needed to feel free? how about a grenade launcher or a tank? where does the madness end...

The nra knows its audience.  Most conservatives live in fear of, well, pretty much everything.  People of color, non-Christians, non-heterosexuals, science, young people (especially those that protest), the big bad government and anything else that isn't "one of them".  However, one of their biggest fears is not having unfettered access to guns...

Really ? ?     Which conservative told you that ?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 02/27/18 at 06:12:28

LANCER wrote on 02/26/18 at 21:28:40:
wtf

The nra knows its audience.  Most conservatives live in fear of, well, pretty much everything.  People of color, non-Christians, non-heterosexuals, science, young people (especially those that protest), the big bad government and anything else that isn't "one of them".  However, one of their biggest fears is not having unfettered access to guns...

No conservative told me that, but I can read, understand and see for myself. It's SOP in conservative tactics. The wall. Welfare warfare. Muslim terrorists "flooding the US".  Everything bad is "because of the libs".  "Out of my cold, dead hands".  "Obama's not one of us".  Fear of sharia law taking over the country. Fear of Obama care putting you in jail for not getting insurance. The "war on Christmas".  The "war on Christians".  The "war on family values".  

Fear based tactics are rampant in the conservative playbook. We used to wage war on poverty, not poor people. We used to create great things, now we're too cheap and scared to. The conservatives feel threatened that their way of life is dwindling away. It is, and the country will be better for it.

IMHO

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 02/27/18 at 08:12:27

LANCER wrote on 02/26/18 at 21:28:40:
wtf

almost all of them, by the media they love, and the way they act, they are the original snowflakes, "how dare something change!!!"  

that's why you can usually tell the politics of a tv show or radio program just by listening to the tone of it, if it's all dramatic and acting like how crazy this world is and this world is going into the toilet.. that's conservative,  sure, occasionally that happens on more extreme liberal shows, but, those are rather rare...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 02/27/18 at 08:34:08

Everything is fine.
No problems.
Nothing can go wrong.
The economy is sound.
It's Not Ever gonna get bad.
There will be no bad things happen.
This is America.
Don't live in FEAR!
Never have food in the house for more than a weeks worth of supplies.
That's what Scared people do.
Don't buy fire extinguishers to put around the house and shop.
That's what SCARED people do.
Don't carry tools on your bike.

See?
They try to make common sense look like fear, so they can stand above it all.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #38 - 02/27/18 at 09:00:50

I was reading an interesting article about the drying up of the land between the Tigres and Euphraties  Rivers, once well  irrigated and fertile land.  Wonder where all the Syrians will end up if this continues; ps: same-same on the Indian subcontinent.  Imagine when/if that humongous population needs to relocate!  Bollywood replaces Hollywood? Wink  There, something else for you to worry about.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #39 - 02/27/18 at 09:13:32

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/27/18 at 08:12:27:
almost all of them, by the media they love, and the way they act, they are the original snowflakes, "how dare something change!!!"  

that's why you can usually tell the politics of a tv show or radio program just by listening to the tone of it, if it's all dramatic and acting like how crazy this world is and this world is going into the toilet.. that's conservative,  sure, occasionally that happens on more extreme liberal shows, but, those are rather rare...  

I think you're mistaking tv/radio for real life.
conservatives are really hard to rile up so hense the drama.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 02/27/18 at 09:29:07

People who are prepared aren't scared.
I don't know any conservatives whose first response to someone saying something is Gluteal Inflammation, hereafter referred to simply as butthurtedness.
Anger is a result of feeling out of control.
Feeling powerless. Feeling vulnerable.
Think about the great kings. They stayed focused.
I don't let children play with matches,
Is that fear? Or just good sense?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 02/27/18 at 11:01:25

verslagen1 wrote on 02/27/18 at 09:13:32:

LOL - really?  So your boys hannity, rush and o'reilly aren't speaking for the conservative masses?

Funny!  Oh let's not forget crazy alex jones in that mix too!

Grin

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 02/27/18 at 11:19:49

but yet, you support that media... it's a reflection of your true self.  

and no, conservatives aren't really hard to rile up, they freaking boycott Coke or Budweiser for making a superbowl commercial they don't like, they've boycotted Home Depot or Lowe's for having an ad during a "gay friendly" tv show, they throw a fit over making a cake for someone who's lifestyle they don't agree with, they sue over having to pay for birth control through their insurance for someone else (maybe that's just their greed...)  ask any homosexual who's come out to their conservative parents, who loved them for all that time until they came out, then disowned them

above all, they praise "telling it like it is" regardless of how rude or vile that is.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 02/27/18 at 11:32:27

[/quote]

And the biggest fear of the Liberals would be to loose their right to murder their children........

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 02/27/18 at 11:34:37

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/27/18 at 11:19:49:

but yet, you support that media... it's a reflection of your true self.  

and no, conservatives aren't really hard to rile up, they freaking boycott Coke or Budweiser for making a superbowl commercial they don't like, they've boycotted Home Depot or Lowe's for having an ad during a "gay friendly" tv show, they throw a fit over making a cake for someone who's lifestyle they don't agree with, they sue over having to pay for birth control through their insurance for someone else (maybe that's just their greed...)  ask any homosexual who's come out to their conservative parents, who loved them for all that time until they came out, then disowned them

above all, they praise "telling it like it is" regardless of how rude or vile that is.

It seems that everything a hard line conservative points a finger at and condemns - is something they themselves have done.  LOL .

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/24/24 at 05:04:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › NRA

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.