Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump challenges Sessions to investigate Obama... (Read 98 times)
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Trump challenges Sessions to investigate Obama
Reply #15 - 02/21/18 at 15:44:36

verslagen1 wrote on 02/21/18 at 15:30:31:
Serowbot wrote on 02/21/18 at 15:07:38:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/21/18 at 12:34:28:
Well, considering that ALL of that was while Obama was in office, and he was very quick to slap Trump for suggesting our system could be vulnerable to manipulation, I think an investigation into who knew what and when would be fine, don't you?

You wanna' maybe investigate why tRump has done absolutely nothing in the past year about it?...

Since the 2 intrusions were the voter data base would you say that his voter fraud commission was "nothing".

Again any investigation into pairing legal voters to actual votes have been stymied.

I was actually happy to see he did that voter fraud commission, so he could see for himself that's all BS, which is why he canned it.  do you think he'd have stopped it if it was getting results that he liked?  He could have overcome the lawsuits, you know, by NOT asking for our personal information. He could have asked for an audit or something for all the states to check and clear their voter rolls, you know in a nice, non accusatory way, if he could figure out how to do that.

And since that's now being done by the Department of Homeland Security, I"m sure as soon as they find all this massive voting fraud, they'll ring all that alarms they can find.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 02/21/18 at 15:50:12

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/21/18 at 15:44:36:
verslagen1 wrote on 02/21/18 at 15:30:31:
Serowbot wrote on 02/21/18 at 15:07:38:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/21/18 at 12:34:28:
Well, considering that ALL of that was while Obama was in office, and he was very quick to slap Trump for suggesting our system could be vulnerable to manipulation, I think an investigation into who knew what and when would be fine, don't you?

You wanna' maybe investigate why tRump has done absolutely nothing in the past year about it?...

Since the 2 intrusions were the voter data base would you say that his voter fraud commission was "nothing".

Again any investigation into pairing legal voters to actual votes have been stymied.

I was actually happy to see he did that voter fraud commission, so he could see for himself that's all BS, which is why he canned it.

Grin  I loved that!!

do you think he'd have stopped it if it was getting results that he liked?  He could have overcome the lawsuits, you know, by NOT asking for our personal information. He could have asked for an audit or something for all the states to check and clear their voter rolls, you know in a nice, non accusatory way, if he could figure out how to do that.

And since that's now being done by the Department of Homeland Security, I"m sure as soon as they find all this massive voting fraud, they'll ring all that alarms they can find.

Grin
Great points!

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #17 - 02/22/18 at 08:06:28

I was actually happy to see he did that voter fraud commission, so he could see for himself that's all BS, which is why he canned it.  do you think he'd have stopped it if it was getting results that he liked?  He could have overcome the lawsuits, you know, by NOT asking for our personal information. He could have asked for an audit or something for all the states to check and clear their voter rolls, you know in a nice, non accusatory way, if he could figure out how to do that.

Nice spin.
He wasn't getting any results... period.
He canned the commission because they were ineffectual.
I guess the ICE agents are cleaning up all the evidence for you by deporting them, after all, they did provide an address where to pick them up.

WWW   IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 02/22/18 at 08:11:42

verslagen1 wrote on 02/22/18 at 08:06:28:

Nice spin.
He wasn't getting any results... period.
He canned the commission because they were ineffectual.
I guess the ICE agents are cleaning up all the evidence for you by deporting them, after all, they did provide an address where to pick them up.

keep on believing the lie...   just stick with it. no need to actually deal with the truth.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 02/22/18 at 13:20:19

I don't believe it's over.
I expect to see a shocking, for some, revelation in the next year.
Understand, some places Issue drivers licenses to aliens. That's enough to register to vote.

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=SOWI&form=AMZNS2&q=california+issues+licenses+...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=california+registers+illegals+to+vote&FORM=QSRE1

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 02/22/18 at 13:41:10

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 02/22/18 at 14:05:30

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/22/18 at 13:20:19:
Understand, some places Issue drivers licenses to aliens. That's enough to register to vote.

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=SOWI&form=AMZNS2&q=california+issues+licenses+...

yeah, that's not how that works, look into it more

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/25/no-california-wont-automatically-regist...

and

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2018/01/24/illegal-immigrants-may...

"When the California DMV begins the New California Motor Voter Program in April 2018, undocumented Californians can NOT register to vote.  It is not possible," Jessica Gonzalez, spokesperson for the California DMV, told Townhall in an emailed statement. "DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring.  One example is the technician is unable to enter information that would allow the undocumented customer to register.  It is automatically greyed out and cannot be bypassed."

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 02/22/18 at 14:07:47

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/22/18 at 14:05:30:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/22/18 at 13:20:19:

yeah, that's not how that works, look into it more

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/25/no-california-wont-automatically-regist...

and

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2018/01/24/illegal-immigrants-may...

"When the California DMV begins the New California Motor Voter Program in April 2018, undocumented Californians can NOT register to vote.  It is not possible," Jessica Gonzalez, spokesperson for the California DMV, told Townhall in an emailed statement. "DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring.  One example is the technician is unable to enter information that would allow the undocumented customer to register.  It is automatically greyed out and cannot be bypassed."

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Wink

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #23 - 02/22/18 at 14:10:06

While I think it's a good thing allowing illegals to have driving licenses, as some have been here in excess of 40 years.
It's also a concern that not much goes into checking citizenship during the voter registration process or that it's not a very transparent process.
Case in point, recently an illegal has been convicted for voter fraud and voted in several elections in texas.

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 02/22/18 at 14:45:35

verslagen1 wrote on 02/22/18 at 14:10:06:
While I think it's a good thing allowing illegals to have driving licenses, as some have been here in excess of 40 years.
It's also a concern that not much goes into checking citizenship during the voter registration process or that it's not a very transparent process.
Case in point, recently an illegal has been convicted for voter fraud and voted in several elections in texas.

The takeaway I get is that it was an illegal alien.  Not multitudes.  While yes, there is voter fraud on both sides of the aisle, it's not as rampant as many (mostly conservatives) believe.  Certainly not the millions that our president seems to think there are.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 02/22/18 at 14:54:42

I'd like to know and stop it.

Thanks for the update on how it works lost.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #26 - 02/22/18 at 15:15:44

T And T Garage wrote on 02/22/18 at 14:45:35:

The takeaway I get is that it was an illegal alien.  Not multitudes.  While yes, there is voter fraud on both sides of the aisle, it's not as rampant as many (mostly conservatives) believe.  Certainly not the millions that our president seems to think there are.

Yet there are reports of voters cancelling their registration.
Bot gets a nice voter reg card for his efforts.
An audit should be as simple as birth records vs dmv records vs social security records even census data.
You know there's some, but you'll turn a blind eye to it even in elections where 1 vote will affect the outcome.

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 02/22/18 at 18:01:00

verslagen1 wrote on 02/22/18 at 15:15:44:
T And T Garage wrote on 02/22/18 at 14:45:35:

Yet there are reports of voters cancelling their registration.
Bot gets a nice voter reg card for his efforts.
An audit should be as simple as birth records vs dmv records vs social security records even census data.
You know there's some, but you'll turn a blind eye to it even in elections where 1 vote will affect the outcome.

Me personally?  No.  I just don't buy into the "epidemic".

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 03:03:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump challenges Sessions to investigate Obama...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.