Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump challenges Sessions to investigate Obama... (Read 98 times)
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Trump challenges Sessions to investigate Obama...
02/21/18 at 10:34:44

um, what now?  

Trump challenges Sessions to investigate Obama, Democrats on Russia

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-obama-russ...

"Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump, after being criticized for his response to Russia's election meddling, challenged Attorney General Jeff Sessions to launch an investigation into the Obama administration for failing to do enough to stop the 2016 election foreign interference.

..."

um, okay, so, could Obama have done more, probably. is it a crime that he didn't, don't see how. but sure, let's see what was known when.  And really, how would Trump have reacted if Obama did more? Obama, the sitting president of the opposing party, declaring that Trump is supported by Russia...  I mean Trump was already calling the election rigged...  

oh and before you all get to Clinton, yeah, sure, but that's already been part of the investigation, and again, getting info from a foreign power isn't really an issue, it may not be wise but it's not really the issue.

It's then promising to relax sanctions if you get elected, and re-writing the party platform to be more lenient on that nation.. you know, the things we KNOW Trump and his campaign did.

And this is how he acts when he wins....  going after his defeated competition.  what class, no seriously where's this guy's self confidence?  I thought I had low self-esteem, jeesh!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Trump challenges Sessions to investigate Obama
Reply #1 - 02/21/18 at 10:40:52

Dear tRump,... just a reminder... You're President now.
If Obama neglected some action against the Russians, maybe you should be doing it... Like NOW!...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/21/18 at 10:45:58

Serowbot wrote on 02/21/18 at 10:40:52:
If Obama neglected some action against the Russians, maybe you should be doing it... Like NOW!...

He hasn't even enacted the hugely bi-partisan sanctions passed by Congress LAST YEAR yet.  

*sigh

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 02/21/18 at 11:05:06

He'll just tweet, point fingers and name call everyone else, and then declare his innocence.

That's the kinda "man" he is.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 02/21/18 at 11:30:33

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/21/18 at 10:45:58:

He hasn't even enacted the hugely bi-partisan sanctions passed by Congress LAST YEAR yet.  

*sigh

Bipartisan support for a mistake is still a mistake. Sanctions are an act of war.
Both sides have been screwing America using the
But, we came TewGether and put our differences aside crap to con Us for decades.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/21/18 at 11:49:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/21/18 at 11:30:33:
FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/21/18 at 10:45:58:

*sigh

Bipartisan support for a mistake is still a mistake. Sanctions are an act of war.
Both sides have been screwing America using the
But, we came TewGether and put our differences aside crap to con Us for decades.

meddling in elections, even though they failed, they DID TRY to hack into voting machines.  

and we use sanctions all the time, Iran, N.Korea, China, etc...   so don't give me that "sanctions are an act of war" crap. You know that's what the Dear Leader in North Korea is saying too right, "sanctions are an act of war"  

who's side are you on?  America or Russia?  

and with the recent indictments by Mueller, they seem perfectly justifiable to me.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 02/21/18 at 11:56:56

failed, they DID TRY to hack into voting machines.  

First I've heard of that..

How we deal with Russia should be the same as NK?

I'm not agreeing with that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 02/21/18 at 12:26:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/21/18 at 11:56:56:
failed, they DID TRY to hack into voting machines.  

First I've heard of that..

How we deal with Russia should be the same as NK?

I'm not agreeing with that.

considering Russia is more of a dictatorship like NK is... I think it's more than appropriate.

and it's not my fault your head is up your own butt

The Russians hacking has been on the news

https://www.npr.org/2017/09/22/552956517/ten-months-after-election-day-feds-t...

"Only two state election security breaches last year have been made public so far. Hackers were able to gain access to the records of tens of thousands of voters in Illinois' centralized registration database, but there is no sign any records were deleted or changed. Russian hackers also gained access to the password and other credentials of a county elections worker in Arizona. Again there is no evidence that records were altered."

https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/22/electronic-voting-state-hacking-russian-gov...

"On Friday, the Department of Homeland Security notified nearly half of the U.S. states that their election systems were targeted by Russia-affiliated hackers in an attempt to influence the 2016 election. In most of the states targeted, the hackers were engaged in preliminary activities like scanning. In other states hackers attempted to infiltrate systems and failed, but in a small selection of states, with only Illinois confirmed so far, the election systems were compromised successfully. According to Homeland Security, none of these attempts were aimed at the systems that actually tabulate the votes themselves."

hey, even Fox covered it:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/top-dhs-official-says-russian-hack...

"U.S. intelligence official Jeanette Manfra told NBC News her department saw a small number of states where Moscow was “successfully” able to hack voters systems, despite there being no evidence that registration rolls were altered in anyway."

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/351981-dhs-notifies-21-states-of-they...

"Illinois and Arizona announced before the election that voter roles connected to the internet had been hacked by Russia."

surprised you missed this:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/liberals-come-unglued-new-report-clai...

now you know how to spin it   "whatever that means."

"“It’s really reconnaissance by a bad guy to try and figure out how we would break into your computer,” said Trevor Timmons, a spokesman for the Colorado secretary of state’s office. “It’s not an attack. I wouldn’t call it a probe. It’s not a breach, it’s not a penetration.”

so.. just the tip then it's okay???

man, the Gateway Pundit really is a despicable piece of crap huh?   might as well take everything Mother Jones reports as fact to get some balance in your life

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 02/21/18 at 12:34:28

Well, considering that ALL of that was while Obama was in office, and he was very quick to slap Trump for suggesting our system could be vulnerable to manipulation, I think an investigation into who knew what and when would be fine, don't you?

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 02/21/18 at 14:05:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/21/18 at 12:34:28:
Well, considering that ALL of that was while Obama was in office, and he was very quick to slap Trump for suggesting our system could be vulnerable to manipulation, I think an investigation into who knew what and when would be fine, don't you?

in my opening post I said:
"um, okay, so, could Obama have done more, probably. is it a crime that he didn't, don't see how. but sure, let's see what was known when.  "

so yeah, that's fine, but pretending it's criminal...  I don't buy that

edit:

and it's not that "he" (whoever that is) is quick to slap Trump for suggesting out system is vulnerable, it's that Trump has done NOTHING, to address that vulnerability. not even punishing those we know are at fault.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #10 - 02/21/18 at 14:23:46

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/21/18 at 14:05:15:
and it's not that "he" (whoever that is) is quick to slap Trump for suggesting out system is vulnerable, it's that Trump has done NOTHING, to address that vulnerability. not even punishing those we know are at fault.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/14/obama_trump_stop_whining_e...

WWW   IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 02/21/18 at 15:00:14

verslagen1 wrote on 02/21/18 at 14:23:46:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/14/obama_trump_stop_whining_e...

so the confusion here is the word "rig"  and let's address context.

context first, this is not in the context of foreign manipulation. And Trump didn't mean it in the foreign manipulation context. did he?   Trump meant the Democratic party rigging the election through its, interior to this nation, connections and maybe "bussing" in voters, illegal aliens, etc..  to sway the election.  

the word "rig" is very vague and allows people to read into it what they want. so now you get to think that applies here, but it doesn't

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 02/21/18 at 15:07:38

You wanna' maybe investigate why tRump has done absolutely nothing in the past year about it?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 02/21/18 at 15:22:50

verslagen1 wrote on 02/21/18 at 14:23:46:

also, since none of the machines were actually hacked into and none of the tallies were changed or anything,  Obama was right.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #14 - 02/21/18 at 15:30:31

Serowbot wrote on 02/21/18 at 15:07:38:

You wanna' maybe investigate why tRump has done absolutely nothing in the past year about it?...

Since the 2 intrusions were the voter data base would you say that his voter fraud commission was "nothing".

Again any investigation into pairing legal voters to actual votes have been stymied.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 04:44:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump challenges Sessions to investigate Obama...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.