WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ohio sheriff says
Reply #15 - 02/19/18 at 16:27:28

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/19/18 at 15:51:22:
WebsterMark wrote on 02/19/18 at 15:48:12:
Are we reading separate post?...... Did I refer to you as an a$$hole? I don't think so.

I asked what you thought of it and now you want to stop?

it wouldn't matter if I agreed with you 100% on this or anything else, you'd still think I"m some evil lefty trying to destroy America.  

so, yeah, I'm not bothering anymore.

bye bye now

Wait a second.....why would I call you an evil lefty if you agreed with me?

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 02/20/18 at 07:56:26

I've answered that question before, if you can't remember that's your problem, if you want it, go fish

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 02/20/18 at 08:00:01

oh, and I don't like most of you here. and i don't owe any of you anything. you aren't entitled to it. you haven't shown me any reason to trust you, none of you give anyone who doesn't automatically cowtow to your side anything but grief.

so, yeah, I'm not playing your game.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 02/20/18 at 09:20:50

Kowtow is what lefties do. They refuse to engage in actual critical thinking about things and adopt the shrieking talking points and are therefore awarded their points for their Right Think.
Being one of the outspoken, using facts, not feeling, doesn't make friends of the ones who shrink from reality.

If there is more than one here who has read the books, looking for the answers to how things work, I don't know about it.

Here,

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/19/justin-from-canada-attempts-back
up-option-for-trade-mistakes-fails-miserably/

New to me insight into nafta and a clue about the job our president is doing.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 02/20/18 at 10:48:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/20/18 at 09:20:50:
Kowtow is what lefties do. They refuse to engage in actual critical thinking about things and adopt the shrieking talking points and are therefore awarded their points for their Right Think.
Being one of the outspoken, using facts, not feeling, doesn't make friends of the ones who shrink from reality.

If there is more than one here who has read the books, looking for the answers to how things work, I don't know about it.

Here,

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/19/justin-from-canada-attempts-back
up-option-for-trade-mistakes-fails-miserably/

New to me insight into nafta and a clue about the job our president is doing.

there you go, claiming that lefties do this and therefor, via contrast, that conservatives are just too smart to do that  when I know for a fact that many many many conservatives are just as likely to grab hold of talking points from the right and spew them out as actual thought out arguments without ever really thinking through them for themselves.
yes it happens on the left as well, but until you start realizing that this is a personal problem not defined by one's partisanship, but by ones personal pursuits and attitudes and a myriad scope of various other things. you are part of the problem.

stereotyping everyone and labeling them to suit your agenda.

most people are sleepwalking through life, all of us are in some way, but most are with politics for sure, they've picked a team and they are sticking with it regardless of who's in charge or how that team has changed over the centuries.  They do whatever is around them to get by to be popular, if they are in a conservative area they lean that way to get praise and support from people around them, if they are in a liberal area they do the same there.  

people aren't introspective deep thinkers, they are social get-alongers

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: Ohio sheriff tsays
Reply #20 - 02/20/18 at 12:33:19

I've done everything in my power to draw everyone into real discussion.
All I have to do to watch everyone scurry away is start talking about the lies that took us into Iraq or Libya or point out the FACT that the poppy production in Afghanistan was at record lows when we invaded and are at record highs now.
If it's not a talking point that is available from a news source, it's a conspiracy theory, not critical thinking studying known facts.

Connecting dots?
That's what I have been doing for decades.
If the left's agenda WORKED I'd support it.
It's a dismal failure.
I don't support the neocon agenda.
I'm anti-war. What happened to the democrats? They stood up and CHEERED while Obama carried out the foreign policy outlined before he was elected.
What will Trump do?
To be determined.
I'm hoping he leaves everyone alone.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Ohio sheriff tsays
Reply #21 - 02/20/18 at 14:01:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/20/18 at 12:33:19:
I've done everything in my power to draw everyone into real discussion.
All I have to do to watch everyone scurry away is start talking about the lies that took us into Iraq or Libya or point out the FACT that the poppy production in Afghanistan was at record lows when we invaded and are at record highs now.
If it's not a talking point that is available from a news source, it's a conspiracy theory, not critical thinking studying known facts.

Connecting dots?
That's what I have been doing for decades.
If the left's agenda WORKED I'd support it.
It's a dismal failure.
I don't support the neocon agenda.
I'm anti-war. What happened to the democrats? They stood up and CHEERED while Obama carried out the foreign policy outlined before he was elected.
What will Trump do?
To be determined.
I'm hoping he leaves everyone alone.

you keep distracting with all this Lybia this, but Iraq that but but but but.....  

that and your pure hatred of anything "lefty" is why it's impossible to discuss anything with you.. .

so why do I bother?  tell me why I should entertain your BS anymore?  You've proven NO critical thinking, no actual examination of what is being said without bringing in a thousand other interpretations of whatever it it to spin for you anti-leftist agenda.

you have one answer for everything, "it's the left's fault..."  

so since I know that, why should I continue to debate anything with you?  

TT might be right, ignoring you is a better way

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 02/20/18 at 14:59:20

You keep saying I don't engage in critical thinking, but I, ALONE bring criticism of Iraq and Libya into the mix. I
Alone explain WHY.
BUT you don't want to admit that I am using that to demonstrate
Critical thinking
Why is it a distraction?
I'm making a point.
Several points.
Wanna talk about the prison system that the prison owners get contracts PROMISING to keep the place at Least 8
90% full?
Wanna talk about cartel money being laundered in American banks?
You think I'm just some angry red neck I guess. I'm a well read, caring, guy. I give to homeless people I meet. I talk to them, ask them where they are staying, I care, and I am really tired of watching America go downhill. It's not ALL lefty ideology that sank us, but there is nothing I see that fits that agenda that didn't hurt us. The wars, the federal reserve, but I repeat myself, and the trade deals, all stupid, the CAFE standards hurt our industry. It's a long, long list.
People who don't know about
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
Can't connect the dots.

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 02/20/18 at 15:43:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/20/18 at 14:59:20:
You keep saying I don't engage in critical thinking, but I, ALONE bring criticism of Iraq and Libya into the mix. I
Alone explain WHY.
BUT you don't want to admit that I am using that to demonstrate
Critical thinking
Why is it a distraction?
I'm making a point.
Several points.
Wanna talk about the prison system that the prison owners get contracts PROMISING to keep the place at Least 8
90% full?
Wanna talk about cartel money being laundered in American banks?
You think I'm just some angry red neck I guess. I'm a well read, caring, guy. I give to homeless people I meet. I talk to them, ask them where they are staying, I care, and I am really tired of watching America go downhill. It's not ALL lefty ideology that sank us, but there is nothing I see that fits that agenda that didn't hurt us. The wars, the federal reserve, but I repeat myself, and the trade deals, all stupid, the CAFE standards hurt our industry. It's a long, long list.
People who don't know about
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
Can't connect the dots.

'
this ISNT' A THREAD ABOUT LIBYA AND IRAQ!!  make one of those if you want to keep beating a dead horse

so caring for the poor and homeless is a famous leftist agenda, the CAFE standards are a joke, they were making the CURRENT ones in the 80s, the industry isn't living up to it's own innovations, bowing to "market forces" to make more profit.  but again, this isn't a thread about that EITHER

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 03:47:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ohio sheriff says

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.