Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Mark My Words - 25th Amendment (Read 110 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Mark My Words - 25th Amendment
Reply #15 - 01/05/18 at 20:51:41

Might see some violence in the streets

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 01/05/18 at 21:13:23

What I think is the biggest factor happening here, and around the world, is the power brokers and its associated accomplices are losing the ability to control the narrative....

You see it in Valenzuela, Iran, etc.

You think enough folks watched FOX to have given Trump the elections????
Heck no, they even said Hillary would win.

Unfettered real news events are available to deplorables around the world now, and growing.
Planing and scripting the outcome is no longer a sure bet, as this energy is extremely fluid.

I still think most of the folks here will come together, they always seem to find a way when it’s needed....
You’ll have those who see their days dwindling, and try to muster a fight, but their resolve is weak, as their strength was never real to begin with....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 01/05/18 at 21:31:09

I still think most of the folks here will come together, they always seem to find a way when it’s needed....
You’ll have those who see their days dwindling, and try to muster a fight, but their resolve is weak, as their strength was never real to begin with....

Dude, where have you been?
People MUG Trump supporters NOW.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 01/08/18 at 10:38:50

raydawg wrote on 01/05/18 at 14:22:36:
Interesting......

I find him distasteful.
Crude.
Blunt.
Uncouth.
Shallow.
Egotistical.

I could list more.
But you know what, that is my perception.
I’ve never met the man.

Must be nice to think your ways are “trump” and can assign an inferior charge to anyone who doesn’t agree with you.
That is what I find so hypocritical of you libs.
You cry against intolerance and judging, of others, saying diversity is to be admired......

Yet, this guy is very different, unique, distinct, and you look to disqualify him accordingly.
Your crazy under the same criteria you charge against him....

Well ray, I could give up some of that ground, but this isn't just me saying these things or observing him.  Look at the past weekend.  Look at the bonehead on cnn trying to defend him.

I'm sorry ray, you assigning our president some kind of "no holds barred leader" title is totally misplaced. (yeah, in my opinion).  Again, if you look at his policies, they are 100% the republican establishment.  There is nothing that he's doing that "rocks the system" except his foolish tweeting and wasteful vacationing.  The few people I know internationally are having a good laugh at us.  It's sad.

Yeah, yeah, you ain’t the president, I get that, lame.
Maybe what really bugs you libs is he won’t kiss your azz, laughs at your threats, kisses no one butt, or sales himself to the highest bidder....

As I have said many times, I don’t care for him as he appears in the public arena, but he sure is giving ample opportunity to his distractors to expose their own duplicity.

Duplicity?  How?  I encourage you to look back at Obama's presidency - heck, even GW's and look at the differences.  Look at what this president has pulled.  Look at the investigations.  Look at the conflicts of interest.  You want to see duplicity?  Look no further than the GOP of today.

Golf anyone......?
BTW, you should be giddy he is on the fairway instead of the Oval Office making everyone’s life hell....
Wha up wif dat fool Grin

Funny you should mention golf.  Why is it that fox news has no coverage of our current president's golfing/vacation habit, yet when Obama played golf, or (gasp) had a rapper at the WH, they were all over it?  Hypocrisy, duplicity, near treasonas behavior by many in this administration.  Yet - they got their tax bill put through!  Yay for corporate america!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 01/08/18 at 10:44:11

The average person will benefit just fine.
Look at the happy employees whose employers are expanding and handing out bonuses.
And, like it or not
The CONSUMER is actually paying for corporate taxes.
Just like we pay R and D,cost of production and distribution.
It's ALL in the prices.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 01/08/18 at 12:49:20

http://www.newsweek.com/christmas-att-layoffs-midwest-bonuses-trump-758391
"Across the Midwest, an estimated 600 workers were notified they were being laid off by the company on December 16, a week before AT&T announced it was doling out $1,000 bonuses to 200,000 of its employees in celebration of the Republican Party’s tax overhaul."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 01/08/18 at 12:59:36

So?
I explained that over a week ago.
You're aware of the numbers who are ditching their land lines.
It's a planned move.
Funny how that Eye finds the Few, while being blind to the many.

And How Many Paid the Penalty for not having insurance?
And WHY did they do that?
Ohhh, because they could Pay for Not being protected EASIER than paying for insurance.  
Good thing it's so affordable, huhh?

Meet the Companies Giving 1 Million Workers a $3K Bonus ...
constitution.com2 days ago
Jan 06, 2018 · About 1 millions American employees are set to receive up to $3,000 in bonuses in light of President Donald Trump’s tax cut, according to an analysis ...
News about Millions Get Bonuses Tax Cuts
bing.com/news
Here Are The Companies Giving 1 Million Employees Up To $3,000 Of Trump Tax Cut Bonuses
Here Are The Companies Giving 1 Million Employees Up To $3,000 …
The Daily Caller on MSN.comThe Daily Caller on MSN.com · 2d
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act slashed the corporate tax ... $1,000 bonuses while 60 employees at American Bank are about to get $1,000 bonuses as well. …
Whoa: Over 1 Million Workers Have Received a Bonus Since The Trump Tax Bill Became Law
Whoa: Over 1 Million Workers Have Received a Bonus Since The Trump Tax Bill Became Law
TownhallTownhall · 4h
In all, over one million workers have received bonuses thanks to …
Union takes credit for tax cut bonuses to workers at American Airlines and other companies
Union takes credit for tax cut bonuses to workers at American Airlines and other companies
Washington ExaminerWashington Examiner · 2h
The company, though, has said that bonus is a ... Americans for Tax …
1 Million-Plus Americans Getting Bonuses Because of …
NewBostonPost2 days ago
Jan 05, 2018 · At least one million Americans are getting bonuses from their employers because of the corporate tax cuts recently passed by Congress and signed into law by

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 09:01:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mark My Words - 25th Amendment

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.