Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Mark My Words - 25th Amendment (Read 110 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mark My Words - 25th Amendment
01/04/18 at 16:12:05

Here's yet another example of how our president's mental state could be in question.  This topic is not going away.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-calls-laughable-question-trumps-mental-...

When Michael Wolff’s book comes out, all bets are off.

No one cares now that the rape...  er, I mean tax cut bill has passed.  Whether they see themselves as establishment or not, all republicans will see that our president will hurt them this year and in 2020. (look at Alabama).

Mark my words....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Mark My Words - 25th Amendment
Reply #1 - 01/04/18 at 16:15:49

And when you're wrong?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 01/04/18 at 18:17:40

Quote:
Mark my words....

Progression of events...

The sexual harassment etc accusations: didn't work.

The Russian collusion nonsense : not going to work.

The "unfit for office", 25 amendment nonsense: also not going to work.

But the deep state really hates and fears this guy. So what comes next ?

What if they become desperate enough for a straight up assassination attempt?

What if they succeed ?

Things are likely to get really ugly really fast.

Careful what you wish for.

As an aside. I was actually surprised that Trump lived long enough to even get the nomination. I suppose that his real enemies didn't take him seriously enough way back then; didn't believe he'd ever be the candidate, much less the President, and figured it wasn't worth the risk.

Times have changed.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 01/04/18 at 18:32:11

Lefties love telling us that we are so stupid that we vote against our own best interests.
They don't understand what Trump is doing FOR THEM.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 01/04/18 at 18:56:22

Quote:
Lefties...

They don't care .Brainwashed tools of the deep state. They would rather see Trump fail, or die, than for they, and the country, to actually be better off. If Trump's presidency actually succeeds, even modestly, the ideological underpinnings of their world view are right out the window.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 01/04/18 at 19:20:48

Are you still taking bets?
I pretty sure that would bring Web back  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 01/05/18 at 01:16:25

Hey remember when Trump literally could not remember what Rudy Guiliani looked like and was searching for him during a speech, Trump literally looked Rudy in the face (sitting right next to trump)and then around the room asking wheres Rudy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EynJBOKOM9E

Lol Trump is fukin retarded senile, a dumbass, got alzheimers whatever you want to call it just 25th him then charge him for treason.
If you voted for this racist old idiot it says alot about you

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 01/05/18 at 09:24:27

I am so glad to see how rationale you are.......

Gives me hope  Grin

Ya know what else is crazy.....
Ya might even say its malpractice.
A doctor giving a professional evaluation based on never have even see the patient.....

WHOA...... BEAM ME UP SCOTTY  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeah he is crazy, DC is crazy, you appear FN crazy......

I WIN< I WIN> I WIN!!!!!! No charge punkin  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 01/05/18 at 11:24:31

ruckus430 wrote on 01/05/18 at 01:16:25:
Hey remember when Trump literally could not remember what Rudy Guiliani looked like and was searching for him during a speech, Trump literally looked Rudy in the face (sitting right next to trump)and then around the room asking wheres Rudy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EynJBOKOM9E

Lol Trump is fukin retarded senile, a dumbass, got alzheimers whatever you want to call it just 25th him then charge him for treason.
If you voted for this racist old idiot it says alot about you
b

I well remember Lord Obama telling us the number of states he'd visited.
His
I'll be more flexible after the election
Hot Mic Russian promise
Your selective focus is funny

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 01/05/18 at 12:55:38

oldNslow wrote on 01/04/18 at 18:17:40:
Quote:
Mark my words....

Progression of events...

The sexual harassment etc accusations: didn't work. - Yet.

The Russian collusion nonsense : not going to work. - Crystal ball?

The "unfit for office", 25 amendment nonsense: also not going to work. - crystal ball?

But the deep state really hates and fears this guy. So what comes next ? - Not sure who you think the deep state is.  I'm not convinced it even exists. - Just MHO though.

What if they become desperate enough for a straight up assassination attempt? - Who's they?  If you look at this president from a truly objective perspective - everything he's doing is status quo republican establishment.  Tax cuts, more drilling, (effectively) no EPA, etc.  Nixon didn't resign because of Watergate - he did it to avoid an impeachment from his own party.  He became a burden to the GOP and they were going to hang him out to dry.  Same thing they'll do to this president once he's no longer effective.  Look at Alabama.

What if they succeed ?  

Things are likely to get really ugly really fast.  I agree.  pence is worse and will do worse.  On the good side, he'll hurt the party even more than our current president.

Careful what you wish for.

As an aside. I was actually surprised that Trump lived long enough to even get the nomination. I suppose that his real enemies didn't take him seriously enough way back then; didn't believe he'd ever be the candidate, much less the President, and figured it wasn't worth the risk.
They all underestimated the gullibility of the voting public (well, short the 3 million that he lost by...)

Times have changed.
Yep - and they will continue to do so.  Thankfully!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 01/05/18 at 13:06:54

oldNslow wrote on 01/04/18 at 18:56:22:
Quote:
Lefties...

They don't care .Brainwashed tools of the deep state. They would rather see Trump fail, or die, than for they, and the country, to actually be better off.

Really?  I think you're wrong for saying that.  More than once I've posted good news about the job market.  However, just as when Obama was president, I temper it with policy over president.

Keep it real, our president has only been in office one year.  Under Obama, in that same year, the DOW actually gained more in percentage than it has in the last year.  All the while Obama was president, corporate profits were at record highs.  Again, keep it real.

I don't want to see this president fail, I'm just tired of the lies, the hypocrisy (golf anyone?), stupidity and tweeting.  He is far and away the least equipped human ever to hold this office.  Yeah, that's my opinion, but I'm within the majority of the country on that one.

If Trump's presidency actually succeeds, even modestly, the ideological underpinnings of their world view are right out the window.

I honestly don't see from a sanity standpoint how it has any chance of success.  The man is all but unhinged.  Did you see the press conference recently?  He refused to address the press.  He is, in effect, hiding.  Things are not getting better in his presidency.  The economy might be doing well - and I like that, don't get me wrong.  But as a country - I mean, c'mon. He calls out the leader of NK saying that his button is bigger than NK's... what kind of a president says that?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 01/05/18 at 14:22:36

Interesting......

I find him distasteful.
Crude.
Blunt.
Uncouth.
Shallow.
Egotistical.

I could list more.
But you know what, that is my perception.
I’ve never met the man.

Must be nice to think your ways are “trump” and can assign an inferior charge to anyone who doesn’t agree with you.
That is what I find so hypocritical of you libs.
You cry against intolerance and judging, of others, saying diversity is to be admired......

Yet, this guy is very different, unique, distinct, and you look to disqualify him accordingly.
Your crazy under the same criteria you charge against him....

Yeah, yeah, you ain’t the president, I get that, lame.
Maybe what really bugs you libs is he won’t kiss your azz, laughs at your threats, kisses no one butt, or sales himself to the highest bidder....

As I have said many times, I don’t care for him as he appears in the public arena, but he sure is giving ample opportunity to his distractors to expose their own duplicity.

Golf anyone......?
BTW, you should be giddy he is on the fairway instead of the Oval Office making everyone’s life hell....
Wha up wif dat fool Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 01/05/18 at 15:54:03

Ray, sometimes you deliver a point so brilliantly that I am just shocked.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 01/05/18 at 16:19:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/05/18 at 15:54:03:
Ray, sometimes you deliver a point so brilliantly that I am just shocked.

Perhaps if you bought a new extension cord, instead of trying to tape up that old worn one......  Grin

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #14 - 01/05/18 at 20:24:21

Quote:
But the deep state really hates and fears this guy. So what comes next ?

What if they become desperate enough for a straight up assassination attempt?

What if they succeed ?  

Things are likely to get really ugly really fast. I agree.  pence is worse and will do worse.  On the good side, he'll hurt the party even more than our current president.

I wasn't actually referring to what kind of President Pence might be, or the fate of the Republican party. Those things will be the least of our worries.

The kind of ugliness I'm talking about will make the current political posturing and bickering seem quaint and benign by comparison I fear.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 08:32:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mark My Words - 25th Amendment

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.