Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mueller playing Mgahn like a fiddle (Read 26 times)
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mueller playing Mgahn like a fiddle
12/02/17 at 14:12:04

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362946-white-house-counsel-mcgahn-...

McGahn arrived Thursday morning for interviews with Mueller's team, The top lawyer in the Trump administration was scheduled to return Friday for a second round of testimony, but was allowed to delay his second appearance in order to assist the White House manage the fallout from Flynn's Friday indictment.

Today is his 2nd round of testimony, his first was Thursday. He was supposed to return yesterday but delayed because Flynn guilty plea

Mueller kept the White House’s top legal counsel busy the entire workday before the Flynn guilty plea. 6-8 Hours of interviews. An now he is face to face with mueller again after seeing him reduce a retired general to a traitor and a criminal.

I could have told you you were going to be busy today, but I don’t leak.
-Mueller

LOLLL hows that for 4d chess??? Git fwarkedd  criminals justice is on our side so much winning Its like watching little league vs the pros

God this is not a good weekend for yall

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Mueller playing Mgahn like a fiddle
Reply #1 - 12/04/17 at 11:35:27

I can't wait to see how the plea deal got made!!

IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Mueller playing Mgahn like a fiddle
Reply #2 - 12/04/17 at 19:45:06

T And T Garage wrote on 12/04/17 at 11:35:27:
I can't wait to see how the plea deal got made!!

Well mueller doesnt leak so we will only find out weeks or months from now but it was defeintely a power move on mueller's part that should wield some results in the future.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 07:05:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mueller playing Mgahn like a fiddle

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.