Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Emails Trump team admits russia gave him elect (Read 26 times)
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Emails Trump team admits russia gave him elect
12/02/17 at 14:02:01

ruckus430 wrote on 12/02/17 at 13:54:49:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/russia-mcfarland-flynn-trump-emails.htm...

On Dec. 29, a transition adviser to Mr. Trump, K. T. McFarland, wrote in an email to a colleague that sanctions announced hours before by the Obama administration in retaliation for Russian election meddling were aimed at discrediting Mr. Trump’s victory. The sanctions could also make it much harder for Mr. Trump to ease tensions with Russia, “which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him,” she wrote in the emails obtained by The Times.

Woooooooooo  

Mr. Bossert forwarded Ms. McFarland’s Dec. 29 email exchange about the sanctions to six other Trump advisers, including Mr. Flynn; Reince Priebus, who had been named as chief of staff; Stephen K. Bannon, the senior strategist; and Sean Spicer, who would become the press secretary.

Oh Sean Spicey boy you too??? Lolllllll Woooo this is not a good weekend for yall trumpettes Omgggggggg christmas comes early this year wooooooooooooooooooo I bet yall don't even know Trump just admitted to obstruction of justice today via twitter too... should I post the sources???  Naw I dont want to see yall have a heart attack all these traitors are going down loll omg so much winning

Sheds new light on why rinsed prenis spicey boy bannon quit their jobs LOL they knew to distance themselves before it got too deep but someone just ratted them out big time!  That's what you get when you swim in the swamp you sleep with the fishes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Karma

Oh the irony! But but her emails LOOOOOOOLLLLLL omg my stomach it hurts

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1 - 12/04/17 at 11:34:29

ruckus430 wrote on 12/02/17 at 14:02:01:
ruckus430 wrote on 12/02/17 at 13:54:49:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/russia-mcfarland-flynn-trump-emails.htm...

On Dec. 29, a transition adviser to Mr. Trump, K. T. McFarland, wrote in an email to a colleague that sanctions announced hours before by the Obama administration in retaliation for Russian election meddling were aimed at discrediting Mr. Trump’s victory. The sanctions could also make it much harder for Mr. Trump to ease tensions with Russia, “which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him,” she wrote in the emails obtained by The Times.

Woooooooooo  

Mr. Bossert forwarded Ms. McFarland’s Dec. 29 email exchange about the sanctions to six other Trump advisers, including Mr. Flynn; Reince Priebus, who had been named as chief of staff; Stephen K. Bannon, the senior strategist; and Sean Spicer, who would become the press secretary.

Oh Sean Spicey boy you too??? Lolllllll Woooo this is not a good weekend for yall trumpettes Omgggggggg christmas comes early this year wooooooooooooooooooo I bet yall don't even know Trump just admitted to obstruction of justice today via twitter too... should I post the sources???  Naw I dont want to see yall have a heart attack all these traitors are going down loll omg so much winning

Sheds new light on why rinsed prenis spicey boy bannon quit their jobs LOL they knew to distance themselves before it got too deep but someone just ratted them out big time!  That's what you get when you swim in the swamp you sleep with the fishes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Karma

Oh the irony! But but her emails LOOOOOOOLLLLLL omg my stomach it hurts

Please stop with all this truth Ruckus!!

The righties can't take it anymore!!

IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/04/17 at 19:50:01

Please stop with all this truth Ruckus!!

The righties can't take it anymore!!

Trumpies right now

My response

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 22:45:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Re: Emails Trump team admits russia gave him elect

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.