Send Topic Print
sanctuary citys (Read 114 times)
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Re: sanctuary citys
Reply #15 - 12/04/17 at 10:11:31

Not Guilty my a$s if he wasn't there she would still be alive , plain and simple , he caused a death he has to be guilty of something at the very least manslaughter! It's Bullchit but what do expect from a city where it's ok to walk around but a$s naked !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 12/04/17 at 19:38:43

raydawg wrote on 12/04/17 at 09:48:31:
BINGO......

Where we live there is a petition going around to make us a Second Amendment Sanctuary City. Open carry, concealed carry, all legal.

Good for the goose, good for the gooser  Grin

BTW, him being a illegal still does not factor in, nor do the sanctuary city argument.....
No one has told me why it does, why?

Because San Francisco shielded his illegal status from federal authorities who would have/should have deported him BEFORE he shot her and she said "Daddy help me" as she bled to death in his arms.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 12/04/17 at 21:32:37

Yes, I get that web, however I do not feel it’s material.
If he hadn’t picked it up, perhaps a child might have found it and killed other kids playing, etc.....

I think sanctuary cities are a slap to our laws, period.
I guess cause, supersedes intent.....
Then I guess the Crusaders good intentions was just cause too, or ISIS.

I find the reasoning behind sanctuary cities extremely weak to the point of delusional

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #18 - 12/05/17 at 09:26:41

and I would point to the federal and various state levels of marijuana use and possession laws.  Clearly various states have different takes of tooks.  I think the Feds should stick to their interstate duties, illegal to carry between states etc, not possession in a state that has legalized it. \and if you are wondering, haven't smoked pot since my second week in Vietnam, when a 122 rocket  went off very near me (and I was high) wooah, decided I didn't want to go through that stuff in slow mo. Grin Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 02:39:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › sanctuary citys

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.