Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
China / North Korea and USA (Read 118 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: China / North Korea and USA
Reply #15 - 11/14/17 at 05:49:00

That seems pretty far fetched. You're too infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome; it's taken over your mind and you can't think straight.

There's a very old expression: If you owe the bank $100, that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem.

Scale that up to billions and you're on the right track. The USA is a far more important to China than North Korea. In fact, I'm sure if China  had one wish it would be for North Korea to disappear.  

Let's watch closely the next few weeks for signs China is either putting the squeeze on NK or withdrawing to one degree or another, the support they provide. On the other hand, China probably doesn't want Russia to swoop in and become NK's new best friend. It's a delicate balancing act.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 11/14/17 at 08:40:36

China doesn't want to see a war in their back yard.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/14/17 at 09:01:12

No they don't and I think they'll go to extremes to stop it. A booming US economy is of great interest to the Chinese economy. This is a new position the US finds itself in (thanks liberals, Obama) and that is to be in 2nd place. However, that has its advantages.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/14/17 at 12:47:54

WebsterMark wrote on 11/14/17 at 09:01:12:
No they don't and I think they'll go to extremes to stop it. A booming US economy is of great interest to the Chinese economy. This is a new position the US finds itself in (thanks liberals, Obama) and that is to be in 2nd place. However, that has its advantages.

Huh?  I hate to break it to you (actually, no I don't), but the GOP has been in control of this country for the better part of the last 8 years.

Or, are you saying that it was the democrats that hold records for the most filibusters?  Or was it the democrats who held the country hostage over a debt ceiling increase?  Etc... etc.... etc....

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #19 - 11/14/17 at 14:12:26

T And T Garage wrote on 11/14/17 at 12:47:54:

Huh?  I hate to break it to you (actually, no I don't), but the GOP has been in control of this country for the better part of the last 8 years.

Or, are you saying that it was the democrats that hold records for the most filibusters?  Or was it the democrats who held the country hostage over a debt ceiling increase?  Etc... etc.... etc....

And it certainly wasn't a president writing exec orders or vetoing anything.

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/14/17 at 14:31:38

verslagen1 wrote on 11/14/17 at 14:12:26:
T And T Garage wrote on 11/14/17 at 12:47:54:

And it certainly wasn't a president writing exec orders or vetoing anything.

You're right, it wasn't.

Thanks for pointing that out.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/15/17 at 04:57:28

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/15/world/asia/china-north-korea-nuclear-envoy...

That would be an interesting fly on the wall meeting.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 16:00:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › China / North Korea and USA

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.