Reply #1 - 11/08/17 at 17:56:41

Serowbot wrote on 11/08/17 at 15:11:46:
...'cause Trump don't need to...  Grin Grin Grin

Did you MISS  the part about,
 “HALF  SPEED”
and,
   ‘We Did It Again”
 ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?

And a,  ‘Comedian’s’, Comments, are at ALL  Relevant.
Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
It’ s Firkin  Comedians  Stitch.

GEE,  gots to  get some,
  ‘HALF  SPEED’, comments
     from Bamma’s  Speeches.

Dem dare are some cnn facts !

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trump don't drink...
Reply #2 - 11/08/17 at 18:23:20

I knew to wait for a comment.
Gee, irrelevant, cheap shot that is a fake obvious to anyone
But it's worth sharing.
Adult much?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/08/17 at 21:35:34

Lol this is just comedy yet you guys are taking it seriously, if we wanted to debate we could pull from any number of facts to make a point. But this right here is just non malicious comedy lolllll

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/08/17 at 21:36:44

Hilarious!!!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/08/17 at 21:37:42

ruckus430 wrote on 11/08/17 at 21:35:34:
Lol this is just comedy yet you guys are taking it seriously, if we wanted to debate we could pull from any number of facts to make a point. But this right here is just non malicious comedy lolllll

+1

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 11/09/17 at 08:57:54

Yep, it is Comedy.

If  Raydawg posted it, their would be no comment,
  Just some laughs.

Yet who was the poster?
 What does the Poster Believe?
what, ‘direction’, do past posts go in?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/09/17 at 09:12:25

The best part was when he said  "how many people in the room have destroyed an I phone with a hammer? .......pause...... huhhhhh?" LAWL

Side note what the heck is he even talking about? How he ran a campaign based on screaming JOBS randomly I don't even know loll  this post is a joke and so is Trump.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 11/09/17 at 09:15:24

ruckus430 wrote on 11/09/17 at 09:12:25:
The best part was when he said  "how many people in the room have destroyed an I phone with a hammer? .......pause...... huhhhhh?" LAWL

Side note what the heck is he even talking about? How he ran a campaign based on screaming JOBS randomly I don't even know loll  this post is a joke and so is Trump.

How did he get elected? Challenge for you, honesty try to answer that question.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/09/17 at 09:32:34

WebsterMark wrote on 11/09/17 at 09:15:24:

Not speaking for Ruckus, but I honestly don't know how.  I thought we, as a country, were smarter than that.  He made fun of a reporter with physical handicap!  Yeah, go ahead and say "he does that to everyone he mocks" - but that is just as bad because it shows a lack of basic decorum and common sense.

Long story longer, imagine if he won the popular vote but lost the electoral?  Your head would be on fire!

But c'mon, the video is funny as F!

IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/09/17 at 09:35:40

I have my general suspicions the ole usual you know (sater  "were gna get our boy elected and I can maufacature this I can get putins government to buy in on this" twitter facebook and propaganda machine paid in rubles everyone in trump campaign connections to russia jared kushner attempt backchannel link to putin on russian embassy grounds, Trump hismself asking for a hack of a united states citizen email by russia, don jr self admitting collusion with russia, many meetings denials and indictments including a guilty plea from campagin memebrs)

See this block up here? Its written in a very sloppy format and is just a brain dump and is left as is because you wont read it even if I linked sources for all these claims. Chances are youv'e never seen these cause they are not reported on fox news or breitbart or oneamerica news.

Also I'm not responding to any debate regarding the above blurb but yea that's how I believe he got elected not by yelling JOBS JOBS incoherently yeesh what a national embarrassment.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/09/17 at 09:38:52

ruckus430 wrote on 11/09/17 at 09:35:40:

I have my general suspicions the ole usual you know (sater  "were gna get our boy elected and I can maufacature this I can get putins government to buy in on this" twitter facebook and propaganda machine paid in rubles everyone in trump campaign connections to russia jared kushner attempt backchannel link to putin on russian embassy grounds, Trump hismself asking for a hack of a united states citizen email by russia, don jr self admitting collusion with russia, many meetings denials and indictments including a guilty plea from campagin memebrs)

See this block up here? Its written in a very sloppy format and is just a brain dump and is left as is because you wont read it even if I linked sources for all these claims. Chances are youv'e never seen these cause they are not reported on fox news or breitbart or oneamerica news.

Also I'm not responding to any debate regarding the above blurb but yea that's how I believe he got elected not by yelling JOBS JOBS incoherently yeesh what a national embarrassment.

+100!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 11/09/17 at 09:50:03

Obama at half speed, would sound like Obama only slower... (complete thoughts expressed in complete sentences, with a coherent train of thought)...

Trump sounds like a drunk who thinks he has a thought...
At half speed, this becomes wickedly clear...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/09/17 at 09:51:40

Serowbot wrote on 11/09/17 at 09:50:03:
Obama at half speed, would sound like Obama only slower... (complete thoughts expressed in complete sentences, with a coherent train of thought)...

Trump sounds like a drunk who thinks he has a thought...
At half speed, this becomes very clear...

OMG - if Obama was run at half speed, his hemming and hawing would put me to sleep!

LOL

(But still better than tweety's nonsense!)

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 11/09/17 at 10:49:35

None of things you kinda listed made any difference to the few hundred thousand in the key states that gave him an electoral victory. He won because those people felt he was more patriotic, loyal, protective, stroger than Hilary. That's all there is to it. Those people don't care about his tax returns, facebook ads, Russia...etc..

People make decisions emotionally and justify that decision afterwards with facts or by inventing facts or ignoring inconvenient facts. Any good salesman knowd that even if it's subconscious knowledge.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 11:27:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump don't drink...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.