Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bernie, Bernie, Bernie........ (Read 10 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Bernie, Bernie, Bernie........
11/10/17 at 12:41:27

Well heck, I am at a moment of utter confusion.

Look at all the claims Mister Bernie is leveling against Tweeter.
However, TT says Tweeter is impotent, so why the worry, I ain't gonna get knocked up no matter how much the orange orangutan humps me  Grin

He makes a great observation, point, about the party, the super delegates.
What a power scam, pretending to play democracy, only to fall back on the plan that the rich and powerful in the party can override any threat to their power..... haha!

As I said before the election, I think the Bern offered to go after some of the institutions that really need an overhaul, if we are to make a change that will return the power back to the middle class.
I just don't think the guy has the right sales pitch to accomplish it.

The article:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/10/bernie-sanders-how-to-fix-...

PS: some in the democrat party already suggested stop the accusations and targeting of Trump, and instead tell the folks what you propose and how you would get it implemented in a fragmented system.
You must deliver it, just blaming others as to why you can't, let's the broken system stay intact.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 12:29:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bernie, Bernie, Bernie........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.