Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
A transparent Trojan Horse (Read 100 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A transparent Trojan Horse
Reply #15 - 11/01/17 at 13:15:47

WebsterMark wrote on 11/01/17 at 10:50:36:
Serowbot wrote on 11/01/17 at 08:56:27:
So Trump puts a travel ban on Chad...
Can you name the last terrorist from Chad?...
D'ya think maybe he just throws darts at a map?.... Huh

Saudi's,... come on in!...

i'm going to the airport in a little while and I'll have to take my shoes off to go through security. That's because of one person. Without looking online can you name him and where he came from?

we take all kinds of security measures in our personal life even though nothing may have actually happened to us and it's a remote possibility that it will.  I live in a very good neighborhood and my house has never been broken into but I still lock my doors at night.

we've had thousands of people killed from terrorist attacks perpetrated by immigrants in this country, if not first generation immigrants or here on visas, second immigration immigrants like the Boston bombers for example.  The common thread between all of them is Islam.  I don't understand why liberals are willing to sacrifice future lives so they can make an academic stand against their political opponents. And that's all you're really doing, it's just an academic stand. Be honest, you really don't give a crap about immigrants.  if you did, you house them in your spare bedrooms or in your basement. But you don't. And I'm not either, and I'm not suggesting you should do that unless  it's something you feel strongly about, but none of you do.

Paranoid isolationism.

Nothing more.

You seem to forget that these terrorists kill more of their own than anyone else.

They are terrorists.

Just like the guy in Vegas.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 11/01/17 at 13:18:56

[quote author=5A49514C495F4F280 link=1509539985/0#12 date=1509559169]Have a safe flight, and remember Web:

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself"

The money changers have fled from their high seats in the temple of our civilization. We may now restore that temple to the ancient truths. The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply social values more noble than mere monetary profit.

Hand in hand with this we must frankly recognize the overbalance of population in our industrial centers and, by engaging on a national scale in a redistribution, endeavor to provide a better use of the land for those best fitted for the land.

But, I thought you were now conservative?

Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 11/01/17 at 13:45:23

You really are an idiot......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 11/01/17 at 14:19:25

Just like the guy in Vegas.

Like we have a clue about what that was about. Or who or how many shooters.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 04:41:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A transparent Trojan Horse

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.