pacific northwest
Re: So It Begins....
Reply #15 - 10/30/17 at 10:51:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/30/17 at 10:21:30:
Flush them all.
Don't miss Hillary.

Call the plumber......
That is sure to plug  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 10/30/17 at 11:40:23

Dude, really?  What are you trying to defend?  Our president was dumb enough to hire this traitor.  Whether or not he knew is moot.  Either way it shows the incompetence of our president.

I am not defending Trump in this case nor am I arguing about his competency. I am however pointing out how completely incompetent you are at analyzing a document. You read a couple of dates and assumed they  could be tied to trumps presidency when they  have nothing to do with that.  you should probably just stick to cutting and pasting other people's comments instead of trying to write your own.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 10/30/17 at 11:49:01

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/17 at 11:40:23:
Dude, really?  What are you trying to defend?  Our president was dumb enough to hire this traitor.  Whether or not he knew is moot.  Either way it shows the incompetence of our president.

I am not defending Trump in this case nor am I arguing about his competency. I am however pointing out how completely incompetent you are at analyzing a document. You read a couple of dates and assumed they  could be tied to trumps presidency when they  have nothing to do with that.  you should probably just stick to cutting and pasting other people's comments instead of trying to write your own.

Now that is funny...... Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/30/17 at 11:49:46

Huh?  Seriously?  Well lookie here:   You read a couple of dates and assumed they  could not be tied to tweety's presidency, even though they cover the time while they were working for his campaign.

You see what I did there, hmm?

Get over it.  They guy you elected for president is beginning to unravel and you can't stand it.

I love it.

Thanks for playing.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 10/30/17 at 12:27:39

raydawg wrote on 10/30/17 at 11:49:01:

Now that is funny...... Grin Grin Grin

The Cliff Notes for all you who don't want to waste your time like I unfortunately did is that TT tried reading a document on his own and put his comprehension skills on full display. He read the dates of FBI interviews which occurred recently. The interview topics were regarding events that occurred in the past which the two under investigation lied about. Count 12 covers those false statements made during the interview which were recent, during Trump's term. So the mental giant saw the dates, squealed like a little girl thinking this was proof Trump was involved. Anyone with a brain reading the indictment understood the dates of the interview have no significance to Trump.

Just another reminder why I should ignore TT....  It's one thing to be annoying, childish etc, it's another thing to be like that when you're not very bright.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 10/30/17 at 12:47:19

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/17 at 12:27:39:
The Cliff Notes for all you who don't want to waste your time like I unfortunately did is that TT tried reading a document on his own and put his comprehension skills on full display. He read the dates of FBI interviews which occurred recently. The interview topics were regarding events that occurred in the past which the two under investigation lied about. Count 12 covers those false statements made during the interview which were recent, during Trump's term. So the mental giant saw the dates, squealed like a little girl thinking this was proof Trump was involved. Anyone with a brain reading the indictment understood the dates of the interview have no significance to Trump.

Just another reminder why I should ignore TT....  It's one thing to be annoying, childish etc, it's another thing to be like that when you're not very bright.

Wow - well done web... but what, no pm this time?  LMAO!!

Well, you go right ahead and say what you like - oh, but you may want to also read count 11.  It's just a little thing regarding "False and Misleading FARA Statements".

Yeah, I'm sure it's nothing, right?

Anyhoo - the count lists "On or about November 23, 2016 and February 10, 2017, within the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants PAUL J. MANAFORT, JR., and RICHARD W. GATES III knowingly and willfully caused to be made a false statement of a material fact, and omitted a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not misleading, in a document filed with and furnished to the Attorney General under the provisions of FARA, to wit the underlined statements:"

I won't list the statements - you should and look for yourself.

Now, contrary to your "stellar" rebuttal, nowhere have I ever said that our president was directly involved, have I?

In fact, I said he probably didn't know that there was (allegedly) illegal activities going on in his own campaign.

You see web, like you, he's to ignorant to know what's legal and what's not.

However, that also doesn't make him innocent.

So, you go right on ahead calling me a "little girl" who's squealing at the news.

That's nothing compared to the squealing that paulie's gonna do on the entire, pathetic excuse of a presidential cabinet.  He's going for a plea deal and just wait to see how he sings!

Maybe someday you'll admit that your vote for tweety was a mistake, hmm?  Naw, that'll never happen... Grin Grin Grin

Now you run along and ignore me.  You've done a great job up until now, huh??   Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 10/30/17 at 12:58:28

Look - even more juicy tidbits of tweety's "stellar" campaign:

A former Donald Trump campaign adviser was secretly arrested in July and has pleaded guilty to charges of lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia during the 2016 campaign, according to court documents unsealed by special counsel Robert Mueller on Monday.

The former Trump foreign policy adviser, George Papadopoulos, admitted to making “numerous” false statements to the FBI about his repeated efforts to arrange an “off the record” meeting between Trump campaign officials and Russian President Vladimir Putin’s office. He is now cooperating with Mueller’s investigation, according to the unsealed court records.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-discloses-trump-campaign-aide-pled-guilty-l...

Yeah, but this probably fake news, huh tweety lovers?

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 10/30/17 at 13:12:07

Anyhoo - the count lists "On or about November 23, 2016 and February 10, 2017, within the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants PAUL J. MANAFORT, JR., and RICHARD W. GATES III knowingly and willfully caused to be made a false statement of a material fact, and omitted a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not misleading, in a document filed with and furnished to the Attorney General under the provisions of FARA, to wit the underlined statements:"

You are mind numbingly ignorant....  They made statements on those dates that were false. The topics of the statements were done at some point in the past, not on those two dates. Get it?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 10/30/17 at 13:16:55

and now I'm going to go back to ignoring you because you're just too stupid to bother with until such time as you post a particularly stupid comment that wakes me like Excalibur!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 10/30/17 at 14:09:17

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/17 at 13:12:07:

You are mind numbingly ignorant....  They made statements on those dates that were false. The topics of the statements were done at some point in the past, not on those two dates. Get it?

Um, DOCUMENT....
"in a document filed with and furnished to the Attorney General under the provisions of FARA"

So... wanna retract, einstein?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 10/30/17 at 14:10:34

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/17 at 13:16:55:
and now I'm going to go back to ignoring you because you're just too stupid to bother with until such time as you post a particularly stupid comment that wakes me like Excalibur!

Oh no..... me so sad......

Bye web - I look forward to your next, outrage laden pm!

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 10/30/17 at 14:16:01

T And T Garage wrote on 10/30/17 at 14:09:17:

Um, DOCUMENT....
"in a document filed with and furnished to the Attorney General under the provisions of FARA"

Sorry, but you've freed Excalibur for a minute. Really? Are you that dumb? Do you read what you cut and paste? Try to read each word slowly and then picture in your head (probably in crayons) what occurred.

Okay, Excalibur going back to sleep for a while. Please don't be so stupid as to wake me again.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 10/30/17 at 14:28:19

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/17 at 14:16:01:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/30/17 at 14:09:17:

Um, DOCUMENT....

Sorry, but you've freed Excalibur for a minute. Really? Are you that dumb? Do you read what you cut and paste? Try to read each word slowly and then picture in your head (probably in crayons) what occurred.

Okay, Excalibur going back to sleep for a while. Please don't be so stupid as to wake me again.

Seems you're the one that needs comprehension class web.

They LIED ON DOCUMENTS THEY SUPPLIED TO THE DOJ. (what's that called again?....)

I put that in caps so you might actually see it....

Would like me to list the entire count?  Do you need someone to read it to you?

So, again I ask - care to retract?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 10/31/17 at 08:48:22

Oh, and even more from the indictments:

From paulie and dickie's:

38.  From in or about and between 2006 and 2017, both dates being approximate and inclusive, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants PAUL J. MANAFORT, JR., and RICHARD W. GATES III, together with others, knowingly and intentionally conspired to defraud the United States by impeding, impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful governmental functions of a government agency, namely the Department of Justice and the Department of the Treasury, and to commit offenses against the United States, to wit, the violations of law charged in Counts Three through Six and Ten through Twelve.

Notice what I highlighted?   Smiley

From papadopolous':

14.  On or about April 26, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for breakfast at a London hotel. During this meeting, the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high level Russian government officials. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that on that trip he (the Professor) learned that the Russians had obtained "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS, as defendant PAPADOPOULOS later described to the FBI, that "They [the Russians] have dirt on her"; "the Russians had emails of Clinton"; "they have thousands of emails."

Notice what I highlighted?   Smiley

Now, I know this is just a cut and paste post, but there seems to be a wealth of ignorance on these charges in this little forum.

I'm just trying to help out those who are less fortunate....

Mmmmmmm.... this tastes soooooo good!!!!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 10/31/17 at 09:51:56

The Words.
 So Artfully Crafted.
    So, Politically Correct.

“…knowingly and willfully, caused to be made a false statement of a material fact, and omitted a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not misleading …”

Let me interpret for you, In  Real, ’Speak’.
‘Lied, about the facts, and Lied, by omission of facts.’

Now where have I seen that done before ?
Could it possibly be, Here, ???
 Could it possibly be a, ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporter,

Na, can’t be, ‘Real’ !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 06:04:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › So It Begins....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.