Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
WOW..... it must be true. (Read 169 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
WOW..... it must be true.
10/25/17 at 00:41:43

CNN is now running the news about Obama, Hillary, and Russia.....
Not only about the uranium, which the told about Hillary signing off on it at State, but how Bill got millions in talking fees from the very same folk who got the uranium, wow.
They also are running the report about how Clinton and the DNC paid for the hit piece on Trump and Russia.

Drain baby drain, all of them.
The rats are jumping ship.
This is going to be great, lots of new faces in 2018 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧🤷🏿‍♀️💋

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: WOW..... it must be true.
Reply #1 - 10/25/17 at 04:47:13

That thumping sound isn't hail. It's democrats fainting and hitting the floor.
Suck it up buttercup, it's real.

Bill almost derailed his support while they were still in Arkansas. The elites who greased the rails have benefited from them and they are now becoming liabilities. The protection they have had is failing. Not sure how they can stand a real investigation. I'd expect it to imprison so many people that even the elite would suffer. Without their minions in D.C., how will their agenda succeed?
The truth about Hillary would see Obama in court.. If not prison.
And once America saw the corruption, wouldn't they want investigations to keep going back?
The truth of Iraq should see Bush in a big bind. Saddam ASKED Rice before he attacked Kuwait,
But you already knew that, I'm sure.
Like you know why Iran took the hostages..

Suuure..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/25/17 at 05:55:04

This is another version of foreign donations to Clinton Foundation dropping off. As long as she had a shot at power, and maybe Bill as defacto VP, the bribes kept flowing and people kept quiet. Now that it's all gone, we might actually find out the Clintons were the most corrupt people to make it as far as they did. Sure, every national politician is corrupt to one degree or another, but they took it to a level unimaginable.

Can you picture just how bad it was a year  ago on that night when those key states started falling Red? Years of planning, dozens perhaps hundreds of people had their futures riding on the access the Clintons had promised them only to see it crushed by Donald F'ing Trump.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: WOW..... it must be true.i
Reply #3 - 10/25/17 at 07:18:00

If she had won, none of this stuff would be happening. All the criminals in D.C. would be busy screwing us bigly.
Now her reported melt down makes sense. She can't sweep her crimes under the rug because she is not in the WH.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 10/25/17 at 08:39:18

It's true that Republicans are starting more investigations...
It's true that this will distract from legitimate investigations into election tampering by Russia and ties to Trump...
I am shocked... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/25/17 at 08:42:22

raydawg wrote on 10/25/17 at 00:41:43:
Not only about the uranium, which the told about Hillary signing off on it at State, but how Bill got millions in talking fees from the very same folk who got the uranium, wow.
They also are running the report about how Clinton and the DNC paid for the hit piece on Trump and Russia.

This is going to be great, lots of new faces in 2018 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧🤷🏿‍♀️💋

So... are you saying that there is no connections between the russians and our president?

Are you now saying that all these "new investigations" are somehow turning the tables 180 degrees?

Is that what you're saying ray?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/25/17 at 08:50:24

I've blown you outta the water. You can't debate, can't answer questions BUT, still right.. Delusional dems

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: WOW..... it must be true.i
Reply #7 - 10/25/17 at 08:56:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/25/17 at 07:18:00:
If she had won, none of this stuff would be happening. All the criminals in D.C. would be busy screwing us bigly.
Now her reported melt down makes sense. She can't sweep her crimes under the rug because she is not in the WH.

I believe you are correct Jog, its not just lib or conservative, these politicians, for whatever reason(s), and I think its more than one grand scheme, result in actions of duplicity to avoid their ineptness at governing.

It is like a Preacher, who is ordained to "save souls", which he can not even do, preaching gospel, yet failing to live to its dictates, only there for the money.

Trump, as ugly as this mans behavior is, and I can't tell you how many times I just shake my head at his comments/remarks, it is having a effect that I believe is revealing the truth about these charlatans.

I think we will see more incumbents quitting, as they know whats coming.
They can blame Trump, but come on, why walk away from the gravy train unless you know the truth, and they are afraid of what it will reveal.

Don't you see the irony of bringing up sex charges against Trump, as a centerpiece to their argument against this man.....

Only to have it boomerang and reveal that the Wizard of Ah (Weinstein) and the city of Dreams, that the liberals flocked, under the kumbaya of tolerance.....
Was ripe with its own hypocrisy, and guilty of what they charged the right with.

Again, like that TV Evangelist who is boozing and banging a chick, mere minutes after his sermon on Sunday!

I am not sure my heart can take 4 years of Trump, but I sure like what I am seeing, as these folks all should be fired for F'N'ing up our country BIG time!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 10/25/17 at 08:57:22

T And T Garage wrote on 10/25/17 at 08:42:22:

So... are you saying that there is no connections between the russians and our president?

Are you now saying that all these "new investigations" are somehow turning the tables 180 degrees?

Nope, read my reply to Jog.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/25/17 at 09:08:41

I do not believe they'll find any meaningful, traitorous actions Trump conspired with the Russians on. I would be shocked if they do. If there was something so darning, it would have been found already.  I'm not saying they won't find something illegal. I think any looking closely at any billionaire or that company will turn up something. And whatever turns up will be hyped to sound like he was selling nuclear secrets or something. I mean, it's not like he gave away uranium or something....oh wait, bad example.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 10/25/17 at 09:29:21

WebsterMark wrote on 10/25/17 at 09:08:41:
I do not believe they'll find any meaningful, traitorous actions Trump conspired with the Russians on. I would be shocked if they do. If there was something so darning, it would have been found already.  I'm not saying they won't find something illegal. I think any looking closely at any billionaire or that company will turn up something. And whatever turns up will be hyped to sound like he was selling nuclear secrets or something. I mean, it's not like he gave away uranium or something....oh wait, bad example.

I agree Web.

They had to extend and widen the "drag net" with hope of either finding something, or making sure they didn't miss something.
And with that I think it will snare some unintended by-catch  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 10/25/17 at 09:34:48

The investigators hate Trump.
She's been being protected.
America needs the removal of the status quo criminals on both sides.
When have we seen a former president speak against the sitting president?
Bush c a me out against Trump, but not a word against Obama.
And the Dumbmasses don't have a thought.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 10/25/17 at 09:54:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/25/17 at 09:34:48:
The investigators hate Trump.
She's been being protected.
America needs the removal of the status quo criminals on both sides.
When have we seen a former president speak against the sitting president?
Bush c a me out against Trump, but not a word against Obama.
And the Dumbmasses don't have a thought.

I think you are right Jog.

Why all the talk against the man, just because he is brash, crass, and does a pretty good job at being a jackarse.

He is not a dictator, or king, or has the ability to do anything by himself.
Goodness, depending on what you are reading, he hasn't gotten a dang thing done, yet somehow he single-handily is going to end the world, huh?

Smell the coffee brewing, its almost bubbling now  Grin  

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/25/17 at 10:01:33

raydawg wrote on 10/25/17 at 08:57:22:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/25/17 at 08:42:22:

Nope, read my reply to Jog.

Well, you seem to think that our president has somehow brought these issues to the forefront.  You realize that he's nothing but a glorified puppet and demagogue, right?

He, as a person, is out for himself.  He doesn't care about his constituents, the constitution, justice, or the country as a whole.

You seem to forget to mention that an awful lot.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/25/17 at 10:08:07

WebsterMark wrote on 10/25/17 at 09:08:41:

It's funny that you use the phrase "gave away uranium".  You obviously have no clue what that means.  You really should understand what the uranium deal was really all about.

You see web, it was well reported on and above board.  There were no "secret deals".  The entire reason we're talking about it now is that it was an open deal - everyone knew what was going on.

Oh, and you should probably know that it wasn't just one person "making the deal".  Really, you need to do your research.  Pretty soon, you'll just be yelling "you didn't build that" again...   Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 14:18:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › WOW..... it must be true.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.