Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reasoning failed.....
09/12/17 at 11:55:31

Why, well here, its right here.....
Staring you right in the face:

But in the interview and the book, she emphasizes the role played by Russia. While the special counsel investigation ramps up, Clinton told USA Today there “certainly was communication and there certainly was an understanding of some sort” between Moscow and Trump’s team.

“Because there's no doubt in my mindthat Putin wanted me to lose and wanted Trump to win. And there's no doubt in my mind that there are a tangle of financial relationships between Trump and his operation with Russian money. And there's no doubt in my mind that the Trump campaign and other associates have worked really hard to hide their connections with Russians,” she said.

What mind?
No evidenced to support you have one  Grin

Love this following line, it is just hilarious, SMH...

She clarified, "I happen to believe in the rule of law and believe in evidence, so I'm not going to go off and make all kinds of outrageous claims. But if you look at what we've learned since [the election], it's pretty troubling."

This is almost like the media playing with a mentally handicapped person, for their own entertainment......   Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Reasoning failed.....
Reply #1 - 09/12/17 at 12:08:56

Someone from the left please tell her to just go away.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/12/17 at 12:18:14

The Right are the ones keeping her in the spotlight. You think any Democrats want to be associated with her?

On my twitter, I asked if we could retroactively rename Hurricane Irma to Hurricane Hilary since neither was a strong as first thought and now we have to listen to all these excuses why not.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 09/12/17 at 12:34:05

pg wrote on 09/12/17 at 12:08:56:

Best regards,

Yeah, they have tried to get her to STFU....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 09/12/17 at 12:37:58

WebsterMark wrote on 09/12/17 at 12:18:14:
The Right are the ones keeping her in the spotlight. You think any Democrats want to be associated with her?

On my twitter, I asked if we could retroactively rename Hurricane Irma to Hurricane Hilary since neither was a strong as first thought and now we have to listen to all these excuses why not.

I think it is solely Hillary, her narcissistic bent is the only place she can live in....
And I think she will run again, as a martyrdom candidate, even if its a third party run.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/12/17 at 12:43:22

Best regards,

Look at her approval ratings.

We already did.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/12/17 at 13:52:57

I think it is solely Hillary, her narcissistic bent is the only place she can live in....
And I think she will run again, as a martyrdom candidate, even if its a third party run.

I'll take that bet ray. She's done for good. No one's gonna give her money and you can be darn sure she's not going to spend one penny of what's she's accepted in the form of ransom over the years.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 09/12/17 at 14:14:45

WebsterMark wrote on 09/12/17 at 13:52:57:

I'll take that bet ray. She's done for good. No one's gonna give her money and you can be darn sure she's not going to spend one penny of what's she's accepted in the form of ransom over the years.

Ok, what you want to wager?
I don't believe she is done.....

C'mon Web, you still have liberals saying she WON the POPULAR vote, and therefor she was the people's choice, REGARDLESS of how they say otherwise now, their conviction like the Platt River, a mile wide, a inch deep.
Frail little egos that match their frail minds  Grin

And look, their arguments have not changed, it was Russia, Comey, Bernie, media, that denied the people their Queen, NOT because it was a rejection of her.

Have you yet to seen anything otherwise?
She could not stand to the scrunity and charge Trump is going through, no f'n way.....
But, she is crazy, and disconnected, and she has lots of company in that Clinton machine.

What are we to bet?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/12/17 at 14:26:15

You name it, it's as safe a bet as there is in the world. They'll run Biden before they run Hilary again.

But this bet won't be answered for 3 years so perhaps we'll just argue about it instead!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 09/12/17 at 14:37:33

WebsterMark wrote on 09/12/17 at 14:26:15:
You name it, it's as safe a bet as there is in the world. They'll run Biden before they run Hilary again.

But this bet won't be answered for 3 years so perhaps we'll just argue about it instead!

To clarify, I said she will run, even 3rd party, if she can't win the primary.
I am saying she will run for office, maybe dogcatcher, again  Wink

I already stated I think Biden will get the nod.

Trump won't run, I think he would rather walk.

It will be very interesting to see where this all goes.
I think we will all be surprised.
I think Bernie will be the Ross Perot third spoke in the race.
If he can string together a coherent agenda, I think he could pull it off, as his support is grassroots, not beholden to the Bush and Wassermans swamp creatures of D.C.  Grin

Think about a wager still, I can ship dungie crabs  Wink

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 09/18/17 at 18:40:23

Best regards,

You might need to tell her again.....     Grin

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/18/hillary-clinton-will-not-rule-out-questioni...

Hillary Clinton told host Terry Gross on NPR’s “Fresh Air” Monday that she may challenge the results of the 2016 presidential election.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 17:46:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Reasoning failed.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.