Send Topic Print
Bad Cop Or Stupid Cop? (Read 359 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bad Cop Or Stupid Cop?
08/31/17 at 08:57:03

This is a perfect example of a stupid cop - not a bad cop...

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/cobb-cop-during-traffic-stop-remember-only-shoo...

But it's idiots like these who make it rough on good cops.  Like it or not, people who work in the public eye are held to a different standard.  Any officer with half a brain would know that (1) - they are being recorded and (2) - you should never address a citizen like that.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Bad Cop Or Stupid Cop?
Reply #1 - 08/31/17 at 09:50:52

And, here's a bad cop:

Morons like this guy do the most damage.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/31/17 at 10:04:15

T And T Garage wrote on 08/31/17 at 09:50:52:
And, here's a bad cop:

Morons like this guy do the most damage.

Wow!...  that guy is dangerous...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/31/17 at 10:22:29

I know I wouldn't want to be a street LEO.  

Right after the Ferguson MO shooting LE in my area had to deal with a lot of the "my hands are up!" nonsense.  A couple guys got into a fight right outside the bar and people gathered to watch, when the cops showed up the crowd was screaming all kinds of BS.

Don't put your hands up they will murder you!
 My hands are up don't shoot!

As people started putting their hands up they were screaming "Im going to die!" and such.  Due to the proximity of everyone on the sidewalk one of the LEO's put her hand over her holstered gun and 5 or 6 people jumped on the ground screaming "she's going for her gun!"

I can handle all the homicides, child exploitation, gang activity but I feel for LEO's out there with a bunch of people just trying to incite issues.

The whole time they were professional and focused, never yelled back etc. and they still got a bad wrap for the threatening presence.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/31/17 at 10:51:28

Eegore wrote on 08/31/17 at 10:22:29:
 I know I wouldn't want to be a street LEO.  

Right after the Ferguson MO shooting LE in my area had to deal with a lot of the "my hands are up!" nonsense.  A couple guys got into a fight right outside the bar and people gathered to watch, when the cops showed up the crowd was screaming all kinds of BS.

Don't put your hands up they will murder you!
 My hands are up don't shoot!

As people started putting their hands up they were screaming "Im going to die!" and such.  Due to the proximity of everyone on the sidewalk one of the LEO's put her hand over her holstered gun and 5 or 6 people jumped on the ground screaming "she's going for her gun!"

I can handle all the homicides, child exploitation, gang activity but I feel for LEO's out there with a bunch of people just trying to incite issues.

The whole time they were professional and focused, never yelled back etc. and they still got a bad wrap for the threatening presence.

The point of my post is, the morons I cite are making it tough on good cops (who significantly outnumber the bad ones).

Better training, showing more restraint, etc. have to be taught in the academies across the country.

I have a good friend in the Harvey PD (rough neighborhood) and he's said that his attitude has changed because of what's happened and it's made him (his words) "more professional" in his job.  I wish cops like him could get as much coverage as the idiots I posted about.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 08/31/17 at 17:00:37

Gosh,  from a, ‘known’,  
    (Which  SPIN They put on ’news’)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/07/20/mohamed-noors-family-ca...

“Good  Cop  /  Bad  Cop”   ??????

(OBTY,  If you watch  the Video,
  You KNOW  now, why, many people in Minn say:
            'Gov. Goofie')

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 08/31/17 at 17:07:13

T And T Garage wrote on 08/31/17 at 10:51:28:
Better training, showing more restraint, etc. have to be taught in the academies across the country.

Whatever they are doing in Chicago sure seems to working well.....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 08/31/17 at 17:22:06

pg wrote on 08/31/17 at 17:07:13:
T And T Garage wrote on 08/31/17 at 10:51:28:

Whatever they are doing in Chicago sure seems to working well.....

Best regards,

Well,  the  Police in MN, were just  Given, ANOTHER,  12   MILLION, for, 'Training'.  (By  Gov  Goofie)
But,  TOTALLY,  IGNORE,  the,  'Fast  Track', 'training' that was given to Noor.

WHICH  NO ONE ELSE CAN GET !!!!!!!!
  (Unless you are of a certain race, color, heritage)

Normal:  Training is 4 Years, and  YOU, pay Tuition,  YOU pay  Room/Board, YOU, pay, all expenses.
Fast  Track: Training, 6   MONTHS,  and You get  20.00 a HOUR, and Tuition is,  PAID  for !

(Another note on  Gov  Goofie)
Where  5   Districts,  
  Did,  NOT,  vote for him.
 And  3 did,   those 3,
were the 3 densely populated areas in MN.

(The ones with,  ‘Limousine  Liberals’, ‘Gimme Gimmers’, and ‘Illegal  Aliens’, in)

Yep,  Mpls/St.Paul,  (The Twin Cities),
are not like  Chicago, Yet,
But sure on the path to Get Their !!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 08/31/17 at 17:36:35

I know someone who is from MN and recently returned after being gone for about 20 years.   The politically correct way to describe their description is it was "fundamentally transformed."  And they were liberal as well.....

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/01/17 at 06:19:28

Aaaaaand - here's another:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/utah-nurse-arrested-refusing-give-patient...

I hear many saying "Just comply and there's nothing to worry about..."

Well.....?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 09/01/17 at 06:25:34

I bet he regrets not having an accidentally malfunctioning body cam.....

Best regards,

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #11 - 09/01/17 at 06:36:27

You want a crappy job?  Become a police man  in a large metro area.
Even the rural positions are getting less enjoyable, with meth labs and  child abuse.  The 25 year police chief In my little central Mass town never once had to take his service revolver from its holster, let alone fire at someone.

Unfortunately, big city cops are, because of our national policy of gheto-in the blacks, are functioning not as community police helping the folks in their neighborhoods, but as an occupation army.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #12 - 09/01/17 at 06:44:49

Hey, sorry to be so insensitive but I got the impression he was using "black humor" to get everyone relaxed, really.  Everyone should step back a bit and let the hot air out.

and no I am not black and they might not see any humor in it; but then at the scene there were no people of color so maybe he felt it was safe to use his humor.  Perhaps a reprimand might do the job, rather than firing him.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/01/17 at 07:00:21

Trippah wrote on 09/01/17 at 06:36:27:
You want a crappy job?  Become a police man  in a large metro area.
Even the rural positions are getting less enjoyable, with meth labs and  child abuse.  The 25 year police chief In my little central Mass town never once had to take his service revolver from its holster, let alone fire at someone.

Unfortunately, big city cops are, because of our national policy of gheto-in the blacks (really?....), are functioning not as community police helping the folks in their neighborhoods, but as an occupation army.

First off, you may want to rethink your ghetto statement - you may want to actually know what's going on in the inner city.  Second, my neighborhood is mostly cops and firemen and I hear first hand how this "new attention" has put spotlights on the bad cops and shadowed the good ones - and btw, a majority are good.  The frustration comes not from having to deal with the public, they've always had to that - it comes from the morons like the ones I post making their jobs tougher.  This last guy I posted was clearly in the wrong - he had no right to take that nurse away in cuffs.  

I was surprised to hear that this attention has actually helped somewhat.  More than one of my neighbors has said that because of this attention, some of the "marginal" cops they know have straightened out.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/01/17 at 07:02:05

I think that's certainly possible Trip, but that doesn't matter necessarily. If there's a way to beat someone over the head and 'win', darn the consequences.

We have a potential Mike Brown type explosion waiting to happen here in St Louis. A cop is on trial for killing a black man couple year ago. The first circuit atty didn't prosecute because there wasn't enough evidence. The next circuit atty decided to prosecute because 'new evidence' was discoverer. Of course, that evidence can't be disclosed to the public. The trial by judge has been over for a couple weeks and the judge is to rlease his decision, possibly today. I haven't follow the details so I really don't know anything about the circumstances. But I do know if he's acquitted, all that smoke you see in the sky will be St Louis burning again.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 13:50:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bad Cop Or Stupid Cop?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.