Ignorant or stupid? (Read 19 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Ignorant or stupid?
08/04/17 at 14:33:21

Is she that stooooopid, or does she think her electorate is?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/04/maxine-waters-view-white-house-leaks-pr...

So, DNC, email, Wikileaks's, all good too?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ignorant or stupid?
Reply #1 - 08/04/17 at 14:56:58

raydawg wrote on 08/04/17 at 14:33:21:
Is she that stooooopid, or does she think her electorate is?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/04/maxine-waters-view-white-house-leaks-pr...

So, DNC, email, Wikileaks's, all good too?

No, she's not that stupid - she's never really been confronted about the alleged DNC hacks.  I find it funny you even ask the question...  the view is a moronic place for anyone to look for anything substantial.  It's a talk show - softball questions...

With that being said, one thing did resonate:

“Unfortunately, this is his problem,” Waters continued. “He is in a White House where he’s got people working for him that don’t believe in him, don’t like what he’s doing, and they’re trying to tell the American public something.”

I'm no fan of Maxine - but I think that's a pretty astute observation.  Our president is such an ineffectual leader that he can't manage his own office or instill confidence in anyone that works under him.  I totally agree with her on the leaks.  EVERY president should be held up to the light.

As for stupid - you seem to post pretty much anything that fox puts up - yet you don't claim allegiance to any tv network....curious....    C'mon ray, the only reason you put this up was because it was on fox... how could you overlook the fact that it's on the view?  That's like going to a sewing forum to learn about S40's....LOL

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Ignorant or stupid?
Reply #2 - 08/04/17 at 18:31:07

Ignorant or stupid?

Two  different things.

“Ignorant”:
Don’t know how do do something.
 i.e., “I am Ignorant of how to fly a 747 airplane, so I hire someone to do it for me.  If I was, ’taught", how to do that, most would be able to do that”.

“Stupid”
:   Not able, to, ‘Learn’, How to do something.

Kinna  like,  ’Snowflakes’,
(Or Ultra-Liberal, Progressive,  B.S.,  SUPPORTERS)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 19:33:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ignorant or stupid?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.