Lying again. (Read 188 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Lying again.
08/01/17 at 19:42:43

Well, The Pres has lied to the American people again: about little Donny meeting and his non input into it.  Don't you TRUMP supporters get sick of being lied to? I do.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Lying again.
Reply #1 - 08/01/17 at 20:00:48

ITS not cool, but,
You can keep your doctor.
I didn't break any laws.
Hillary.
Geeze, you guys are so upset over Frikken nothing while someone else is dumping gasoline in your pants.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #2 - 08/02/17 at 05:59:37

JOG the you can keep your doctor was accurate for a great percentage of people, and many got a doctor whereas before they didn't - but this is totally irrelevant.  President T almost never answers with an honest answer, even for the silliest of questions. This guy 's first go to response seems to be lying. Sad Sad

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/02/17 at 06:56:35

Trippah wrote on 08/01/17 at 19:42:43:
Well, The Pres has lied to the American people again: about little Donny meeting and his non input into it.  Don't you TRUMP supporters get sick of being lied to? I do.

Well put.

If I may add to it - how can any tweety supporter look at this administration and say "great job - our president is doing awesome!".  No one can - I defy them to.  It's like watching a car crash - if our president was such a "great leader and manager" we wouldn't be where we're at today.  This fool has got to get out of office.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 08/02/17 at 07:12:45

Really, DWS should be being sued for what they did to Bernie, and Hillary probably knew about the game, so she should be in trouble. The stuff you guys are so upset about is ridiculous.
How much is trump being pressured to do that he wouldn't do?
IDK, but all the Goldman Sachs creeps bother me a LOT.
Address the issues on both sides and Try to focus on meaningful events. His socks being uneven is old.
Why would he sign anything that would injure Russia is a Real issue. But that's not what you people care about. The focus on the trivial while you overlook Real Policy that's bad, and ignore the huge scandals of the left, really guys, so cheap and petty,
Can we have an adult conversation about real issues?
Or is talking to someone about how they will explain something such a big deal?
Of Course he lied. It's not something he Shouldn't have done, but he wanted to let the boy appear to have handled it alone.
Guys, America is in TROUBLE and your focus is on minutiae.
You're pointing at a worn tire and vaporlocking over that and ignoring the rod poking out of the engine.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/02/17 at 07:24:50

Easy fellas......

*the dow just passed 22000.
*unemployment rate unchanged as is the more important out of the workplace number
*useless red tape EPA and other bureaucratic regulations are being rolled back
*illegal border crossing are down which will eventually drive up wages, but that will take time
*along with a bunch of other smaller, less published changes.

the bottom line is the average Joe on the street has seen nothing but positive changes in the past 8 months.

No one cares about Russia, no one cares about Muller, no one cares about the Boy Scouts or Jared Kushner.....

Our month end numbers for August just came out in my company and we are 26% above last year. why do I give a F if Trump really got a call from the Boy Scouts or not?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/02/17 at 07:39:16

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/17 at 07:24:50:
Easy fellas......

*the dow just passed 22000.

So... you think this is all due to our current president?  Obama admin had nothing to do with it?  LOL . I'm sure you're not saying that.

*unemployment rate unchanged as is the more important out of the workplace number

Again, did you somehow miss that number steadily climbing to where it's at today throughout the last 6 years?

*useless red tape EPA and other bureaucratic regulations are being rolled back

Not rolled back quite yet... so no real effect yet.

*illegal border crossing are down which will eventually drive up wages, but that will take time

But the best-available metric, Border Patrol apprehensions, reached a 44-year national low in 2015. Still, apprehensions along the U.S.-Mexico border were even lower four years before. The previous Southwest sector low occurred in 1972.

Significantly too, Obama didn’t claim credit for this change.

We rate his Austin statement Mostly True.

*along with a bunch of other smaller, less published changes.

LOL - yeah... like his inability to manage and the joke we as a country have become on the world stage....

the bottom line is the average Joe on the street has seen nothing but positive changes in the past 8 months.

LMAO!!! What???  Where???  My taxes are the exact same.  He has done NOTHING for the middle class - except frighten them about losing their health insurance.  But please - name one... JUST ONE thing he's accomplished for the middle class - you know, all those folks that voted for him... what has he done for them?

No one cares about Russia, no one cares about Muller, no one cares about the Boy Scouts or Jared Kushner.....

BS - why are his poll numbers (even from rassmussen) at unprecedented lows?

Our month end numbers for August just came out in my company and we are 26% above last year. why do I give a F if Trump really got a call from the Boy Scouts or not?

Good for you!  But it's got zero to do with our president.  Don't fool yourself.  I'll bet any money that YOU are a better businessman/manager than him.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #7 - 08/02/17 at 07:54:16

The rise in the stock market has nothing to do with t and everything to do with the business leaders perception that the Republican Party will lower their taxes, thus raising their profit margins.  I often wonder if the slow climb out of the last recession was simply the corporate American way of forcing the Democratic Party out of control.  Money still talks the loudest. Grin Grin

Which again, has nothing to do with this tread.  This thread is about the President's apparent inability to speak the truth.  It is not leadership style I admire, to say the least.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/02/17 at 07:58:58

Trippah wrote on 08/02/17 at 07:54:16:
The rise in the stock market has nothing to do with t and everything to do with the business leaders perception that the Republican Party will lower their taxes, thus raising their profit margins.  I often wonder if the slow climb out of the last recession was simply the corporate American way of forcing the Democratic Party out of control.  Money still talks the loudest. Grin Grin

Which again, has nothing to do with this tread.  This thread is about the President's apparent inability to speak the truth.  It is not leadership style I admire, to say the least.

LOL - it's funny how all threads seem to go on a tangent, huh?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 08/02/17 at 08:02:08

Just as the left were running in circles screaming about the Krazy Orange Haired Clown and how dangerous he would be with the Nuke Button, they declared the stock market would crash because of his idiotic policies.
Well, Yes, he has impacted the market.
Investor confidence is bolstered by a capitalist in office. It isn't policy he created, it's just a comfort to investors that a non communist is in office, someone who they expect to be pro business.
That's Not gonna keep it from crashing.
But I think it's helped fuel the bubble.
I think it's way overly optimistic right now.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/02/17 at 08:07:05

I am not a better businessman than Trump but I am better than you and I understand politics and have my finger on the pulse of the nation better than you. you've been saying for months 'this is the beginning of the end' for Trump so many times, it's like the boy who cried wolf. you've been wrong over and over as has our national media.

it's as if there are two worlds operating in the same space. the world of those who follow politics like it's an NFL football game and the world of those that tune in for a few minutes a day, but otherwise live their life. And those people, who mostly dislike Trump to varying degrees, have seen nothing negative from a tangible sense with trump as president.

those who follow the world like an NFL game pick apart various events that happen daily as if that one single event is the single most important occurrence in the world and the ramifications will last forever. Which of course it doesn't.

the recent short tenure of that mooch dude is a classic case. honestly, in the big picture, who gives a $hit? I've hired and fired people in less time. it was a mistake, big deal. (he was fodder for a lot of humor.... he got hired, became a father, got divorced and fired all within 11 days i think. wow....)

trump right now is doing a better job than Obama. the guts of the nation feels that, even if it's difficult, if not impossible, to articulate why.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/02/17 at 08:09:40

Trippah wrote on 08/02/17 at 07:54:16:

all politicians lie. all business leaders lie. "honest" politicians lie by being more clever or by just not saying something. trump lies because he talks first, thinks second. consider this for a second; that type of person is more honest than the first type.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/02/17 at 08:20:36

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/17 at 08:07:05:
I am not a better businessman than Trump but I am better than you and I understand politics and have my finger on the pulse of the nation better than you.

LOL - how's that, by all your gambling?  Trust me, I think I know exactly where your finger is... BWAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!!

you've been saying for months 'this is the beginning of the end' for Trump so many times, it's like the boy who cried wolf. you've been wrong over and over as has our national media.

LOL - oh?  Have I?  How's he been doing?  How come he can't keep his cabinet in order?    BTW, how do you know you're a better businessman than me?  You know nothing about me, nor I you.  I just tried to compliment you and then you degrade yourself... doesn't say much about you, now does it?  If you're not a better businessman than tweety - then you truly do suck at it.  How many bankruptcies have you gone through?  LOL

it's as if there are two worlds operating in the same space. the world of those who follow politics like it's an NFL football game and the world of those that tune in for a few minutes a day, but otherwise live their life. And those people, who mostly dislike Trump to varying degrees, have seen nothing negative from a tangible sense with trump as president.

You should pay attention better... he's done absolutely nothing thus far.  The only thing he has accomplished is getting air time every night for his ridiculous actions.

those who follow the world like an NFL game pick apart various events that happen daily as if that one single event is the single most important occurrence in the world and the ramifications will last forever. Which of course it doesn't.

What about a quarterback throwing 10 interceptions in one game - you think that might be relevant to the outcome?  Burned by your own analogy...

the recent short tenure of that mooch dude is a classic case. honestly, in the big picture, who gives a $hit? I've hired and fired people in less time. it was a mistake, big deal. (he was fodder for a lot of humor.... he got hired, became a father, got divorced and fired all within 11 days i think. wow....)

Really?  So... you're in charge of the FREE WORLD???  Sorry web, there's just a little more gravitas to the office of the president than whatever business you might run.... LOL

There simply is no comparison to ANY business and the president of the united states' cabinet.  Nice try...

trump right now is doing a better job than Obama. the guts of the nation feels that, even if it's difficult, if not impossible, to articulate why.

BWAAAHAAAAHAAHAAHA!!!  Too funny - by what metric is tweety doing better?????  Give me JUST ONE EXAMPLE... JUST ONE.  (Oh, besides playing more golf)

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 08/02/17 at 08:22:09

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/17 at 08:09:40:
all politicians lie. all business leaders lie. "honest" politicians lie by being more clever or by just not saying something. trump lies because he talks first, thinks second. consider this for a second; that type of person is more honest than the first type.

Up is down, down is up.

Could you please post where you've seen Bernie Sanders lie?

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #14 - 08/02/17 at 08:23:20

I do not think so.   I think most leaders are as honest as they can be, it is easier.  The President just lies, because it's who he is; and as he has noted, it keeps the ratings up.   (Not the ratings of how well he is doing the job, just how many are watching the Trumpling Circus).  As a tv guy, he knows no publicity is bad, or no publicity is worse than bad publicity.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:56:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lying again.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.