Good...... (Read 60 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Good......
08/03/17 at 14:27:04

I see this as neither good news, or bad news, but testimony that this guy is putting it out there, instead of making all the calls, himself....
We saw how that backfired on Comey, with folks agreeing he was honest, straight shooter, only to change their opines, on his decisions, that swung both ways  Grin

I hope this is proof the guy is going to direct an investigation beyound repoach....
Not that it will stop folks if they don't like the results.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/mueller-impanels-grand-jury-in-rus...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Good......
Reply #1 - 08/03/17 at 14:44:22

This could be the beginning of the end.... tweety is taking his vacation at the perfect time!  LMAO!!!!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 08/03/17 at 19:04:07

"... We saw how that backfired on Comey, with folks agreeing he was honest, straight shooter, only to change their opines, on his decisions, that swung both ways..."

WAIT, did not one, ‘group’ say:
“Hang him by his tonsils”

Then when it was done.
  That same group said:
 “OMG, He was  Perfect”

Cheese and Rice,
 Pick One !!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 08/03/17 at 19:11:03

Yes, you are absolutely correct.
This guy is making sure he gets it right.
I still think folks are going to be surprised with what gets revealed.
And folks will scream  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/04/17 at 11:03:00

Yeah, this investigation is going nowhere, right tweety defenders?

LMAO!!!

http://www.yahoo.com/news/grand-jury-begins-work-defiant-trump-calls-russia-i...

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/04/17 at 11:37:26

Actually I said way back when he was elected that the Dems, Repubs, Deep state, will get rid of Trump or at least try their hardest, and that is what you see happening. There is nothing to the Russian collusion issue but that does not matter they will search until they find SOMETHING to prosecute over. If they can do it to Trump they can do it to you.

It really does not matter if you agree with him or even dislike him. We are watching freedom and the American system melt down as they try to unseat a rightfully elected President. This has nothing to do with the American people or right and wrong, this is simply about power. This is Fascism at its worst and the people that support this are to blind to see they are the fascist.

I will state again that anyone that finds this to be funny is really ignorant of what is going on and they are siding with ideology over freedom and human rights.

All the politicians should be at work trying to take care of this country and the American people. They should be working together to come up with ideas to help Health care, immigration, taxes, jobs, etc. But they aren't, and they wont, because power is all they care about.

It is a sad state that we are in and personally I blame one thing for all of it "progressivism"

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/04/17 at 11:47:32

MShipley wrote on 08/04/17 at 11:37:26:
Actually I said way back when he was elected that the Dems, Repubs, Deep state, will get rid of Trump or at least try their hardest, and that is what you see happening. There is nothing to the Russian collusion issue but that does not matter they will search until they find SOMETHING to prosecute over. If they can do it to Trump they can do it to you.

LOL - um, no, they can't.  Are you currently living in an underground bunker?

It really does not matter if you agree with him or even dislike him. We are watching freedom and the American system melt down as they try to unseat a rightfully elected President.

Um, no one is saying he wasn't "rightfully" elected.  But look at the mess he's made HIMSELF.  This is his own doing.  Lying constantly about pretty much everything.  How can you not see that?

This has nothing to do with the American people or right and wrong, this is simply about power. This is Fascism at its worst and the people that support this are to blind to see they are the fascist.

Easy question here - does our president lie or not?

I will state again that anyone that finds this to be funny is really ignorant of what is going on and they are siding with ideology over freedom and human rights.

All the politicians should be at work trying to take care of this country and the American people. They should be working together to come up with ideas to help Health care, immigration, taxes, jobs, etc. But they aren't, and they wont, because power is all they care about.

Yes - that, and their donors who give billions in campaign funds.

It is a sad state that we are in and personally I blame one thing for all of it "progressivism"

LOL - yeah, think again.  The country has been under GOP control for the last 6 years or so.  Not just Congress, but at the state level they hold 69 of 99 legislatures.  If you think progressives are the problem - where are they??  How can a minority have such a huge influence?

What you're doing right now is called 'projection' my friend.  Just like tweety's "fake news".

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 08/04/17 at 11:56:03

MShipley wrote on 08/04/17 at 11:37:26:

It really does not matter if you agree with him or even dislike him. We are watching freedom and the American system melt down as they try to unseat a rightfully elected President. This has nothing to do with the American people or right and wrong, this is simply about power. This is Fascism at its worst and the people that support this are to blind to see they are the fascist.

Ship.....
I have faith in the matter.
I think this investigation will go where no one is looking at now.
i believe we will see swamp monsters of all stripes revealed, and hopefully purged.
I believe this is why Mueller is doing everything by the book, where the wiggle room will be slim, by those who have been skirting the swamp for many years....
Subpoena power will reveal much, hang tight.
We need to find the truth, plain and simple, hopefully it will set us free and reveal folks who have lied through their teeth for years!

The man is playing a great game, keeping his cards close to his vest....

I LOVE IT!

PS: Remember, the media needs to sell news, they will report any and everything for their cause....folks bite, according to what they need in their life to feel good.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 08/04/17 at 12:07:55

Every news outlet lied to us to create perceptions that justified wars.
They are all members of the establishment.
The establishment HATES Trump.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 08/04/17 at 12:35:24

Jog, how can you hate of that which you don't know?
It's no t Trump.
They giggled, ridiculed, and had a jolly time of his candidacy....
How can you hate of what you find funny?

I think they are afraid of the unknown.
They do not know if, and how, their lives will be impacted now that folks are rejecting the messaging they have fed their families on.

Look at the pocketbook, good news, normally for a sitting administration.
Pretty much have to search this information out today.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 08/04/17 at 13:35:39

The Establishment did everything they could to stop him. Hate, fear, whatever, it's not love.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 08/04/17 at 14:28:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/04/17 at 13:35:39:
The Establishment did everything they could to stop him. Hate, fear, whatever, it's not love.

After he became a reality, yes they did.
He was a novelty until internal polling revealed the reality.
It's the reality of change is in the way.
Trump could be caught in TT's fantasy with Putin, and it won't change the direction of where the country is moving.
We have Venezuela as proof, that the leftist agenda is not sustainable.
A false utopia is not attainable, no matter how folks fool themselves, otherwise.
I care not one twit about Trump, and I think our country can weather any attempts of/if, he has broken laws, etc.
This movement is much bigger than one man, it is a correcting of ideas that won't work, no matter how folks want to spin it.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/04/17 at 14:38:24

raydawg wrote on 08/04/17 at 14:28:19:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/04/17 at 13:35:39:

After he became a reality, yes they did.
He was a novelty until internal polling revealed the reality.
It's the reality of change is in the way.
Trump could be caught in TT's fantasy with Putin, and it won't change the direction of where the country is moving.
We have Venezuela as proof, that the leftist agenda is not sustainable.

You think the last 6+ years have been great?  You realize that the "leftist agenda" hasn't even come close to having a bearing on the country.  Our country has been under GOP control these last 6 years at both the federal and state level.   lol - leftist agenda...too funny.

A false utopia is not attainable, no matter how folks fool themselves, otherwise.
I care not one twit about Trump, and I think our country can weather any attempts of/if, he has broken laws, etc.
This movement is much bigger than one man, it is a correcting of ideas that won't work, no matter how folks want to spin it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 19:34:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Good......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.