Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I Think I Actually Called This One... (Read 93 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: I Think I Actually Called This One...
Reply #15 - 06/30/17 at 17:31:54

T And T Garage wrote on 06/30/17 at 10:58:29:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/30/17 at 10:17:33:
Kick someone till they poke you in the eye.
MOMMEE! He poked me in the eye!
Well, he's Obviously not suited.

How can you not see how thin-skinned our president is???

I mean really????  C'mon!... his tweets about morning joe - how darn pathetic is that????

Sorry to tell you this - but the president of the United States is held to a different standard - well, he was until this moron got in.

But you are right - he is NOT suited

The establishment has been on him since day one.
Could he be smarter? Yep. But his brawling manners are what America chose. I'm FINE with that tweet.
Did little Mika cry? Awww,,  so mean..

Mika was just fine - it's tweety that actually started it.... try to keep it straight.  He's a thin-skinned little wuss.

Hey, where is the Tawlurunce?

Ignorance deserves no tolerance.  ESPECIALLY when it's our president!

Thinned skin.....

I love that one.

A fool, reveals a fool.
A liar, reveals a liar.
Thin skin, reveals thin skin, as a mirror reveals its imagine.

I have nothing else to say, as a mute only hears, nothing......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 06/30/17 at 19:09:26

They pretend they aren't violent, because their anger and hatred is justified by the low life scum they despise.
Judge, jury and arbiters of justice they are. They TOLERATE the morally reprehensible and gather their animosities to pour out on decent people trying to do right. The Goals Trump laid out got him elected. Your bullshit claims that the Pustule won the popular vote are meaningless.

She LOST.
And is Irrelevant.

And the vote count is questionable.
So, pissed off, Twice.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/05/17 at 11:34:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/30/17 at 14:15:15:
Gennifer Flowers Tells Daily Mail: Bill Clinton Told Me ...
https://www.weaselzippers.us/153840-gennifer-flowers-tells-daily...
Gennifer Flowers Tells Daily Mail: Bill Clinton Told Me, “Hillary Had Eaten More P*ssy Than He Had” ... ‘He said Hillary had eaten more girl thingy than he had. ...
Bill Clinton” “Hillary’s Eaten More girl thingy Than I’ve Have ...
satireworld.com/us-news-headlines/201309191324/bill-clinton
... Arkansas wants to ‘sit down and talk’ with Bill Clinton. ... Bill Clinton” “Hillary’s Eaten More girl thingy ... Clinton” “Hillary’s Eaten More girl thingy ...
Gennifer Flowers on Bill Clinton: ‘He said Hillary had ...
www.jammiewf.com/2013/gennifer-flowers-on-bill-clinton-he-said...
Sep 19, 2013 · Gennifer Flowers on Bill Clinton: ‘He said Hillary had eaten more ... after she rose to fame, Bill Clinton’s ... had eaten more girl thingy than ...
Bill Clinton: "Hillary has eaten more girl thingy than I have ...
www.ign.com › Boards › Community Central › The Vestibule
18 posts · First post: Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 · Bill Clinton: "Hillary has eaten more girl thingy than I have." Discussion in 'The Vestibule' started by HeizenbergBB, ... Bill Clinton's mistress is back!
Bill Clinton Admits….’Yes, Hillary’s Eaten More girl thingy Than ...
satireworld.com/.../bill-clinton-admits...eaten-more-girl thingy-than-i-have
Bill Clinton Admits….’Yes, Hillary’s Eaten More girl thingy Than I Have ... ‘Bill said Hillary had eaten way more girl thingy than he ever had. ...
IS HUMA ABEDIN HILLARY'S LESBIAN GIRLFRIEND? - …
alanpetersworld.blogspot.com/.../is-huma-abedin-hillarys-lesbian.html
Mar 23, 2008 · IS HUMA ABEDIN HILLARY'S LESBIAN GIRLFRIEND? ... "she's probably eaten more girl thingy than I have." Bill said he had known ... Bill Clinton

LMAO - you realize that these are joke sites and commentary, right?

The fakest of news - you got fooled!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 07/05/17 at 12:31:32

http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-05-01/a-brief-history-of-hillary-clinton-lesbia...

Try that out.

Gee, I used links ,, but YOU, the PERPETUALLY Duped, revel in my misstep and pretend you are always so right.
When you are most ASSuredly not.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 07/05/17 at 12:36:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/05/17 at 12:31:32:
http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-05-01/a-brief-history-of-hillary-clinton-lesbia...

Try that out.

Gee, I used links ,, but YOU, the PERPETUALLY Duped, revel in my misstep and pretend you are always so right.
When you are most ASSuredly not.

BWAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAA!!!

Look who got duped!!  

Hey there smart guy - you may want to read the ENTIRE column.... This is the last paragraph:

And that, dear readers, brings us to today. I’m realizing that Glenn Beck’s comments were not only rude but entirely unoriginal. Rumors about Hillary Clinton’s possible 2016 presidential run continue unabated, so steel yourselves for lesbian/bisexual/asexual/Illuminati/space alien rumors to continue unabated, too. They’re sort of entertaining, at least?

Too easy!!!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 07/05/17 at 12:54:39

telling you, Hillary Clinton will be having sex with a woman on the White House desk if it becomes popular. “

To what do we owe this sort of graphic visual image? Beck wasn’t relying on his own tawdry imagination, but instead a decades-old rumor from political consultant thingy Morris. The disgraced Morris started as a friend of the Clintons and after a falling-out (including a prostitution scandal), he is now one of the Clintons’ biggest adversaries. Morris is responsible for pretty much flat-out saying that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian, which, as a former close friend, people assumed he would know.

I don’t care what sexual orientation Hillary

You should read and appreciate the pertinent parts.

Morris,, ring a bell?
You know what a farce that marriage is?
Dude, Chelsea isn't Bills.
That's Web Hubble with tits!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 07/05/17 at 12:55:15

telling you, Hillary Clinton will be having sex with a woman on the White House desk if it becomes popular. “

To what do we owe this sort of graphic visual image? Beck wasn’t relying on his own tawdry imagination, but instead a decades-old rumor from political consultant thingy Morris. The disgraced Morris started as a friend of the Clintons and after a falling-out (including a prostitution scandal), he is now one of the Clintons’ biggest adversaries. Morris is responsible for pretty much flat-out saying that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian, which, as a former close friend, people assumed he would know.

Morris,, ring a bell?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/05/17 at 13:09:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/05/17 at 12:55:15:

Morris,, ring a bell?

Keep digging jog - your hole will just get deeper.... LMAO!!!!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 03:07:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Think I Actually Called This One...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.