Uhh, can you say Libya? (Read 55 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Uhh, can you say Libya?
07/02/17 at 15:12:11

Just exactly what was that fiasco?
We murdered that man, destroyed the country, opened the floodgates of refugees, and now YOU'RE gonna lecture people?
I just can't WAIT to see what kinda people think you're relevant. Such blatant hypocrisy, but watch the lefties grab it and hold it up and be proud of their savior.

@@@@@

aturday 1 July 2017 06.56 EDT First published on Saturday 1 July 2017 05.53 EDT

Barack Obama has called on the world to stand up for tolerance, moderation and respect for others – warning that sectarian politics could lead to chaos and violence.

The former US president said some countries had adopted “an aggressive kind of nationalism” and “increased resentment of minority groups”, in a speech in Indonesia on Saturday that could be seen as a commentary on the US as well as Indonesia.

“It’s been clear for a while that the world is at a crossroads. At an inflection point,” Obama said, telling a Jakarta crowd stories of how much the capital had improved since he lived there as a child.

Yeah, always working for the benefit of mankind..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Uhh, can you say Libya?
Reply #1 - 07/02/17 at 16:05:00

And we destroyed the world's largest irrigation system as well.  

Barack Obama has called on the world to stand up for tolerance, moderation and respect for others – warning that sectarian politics could lead to chaos and violence.  

Grin

Ohh, anyone from the left please feel free to comment.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/02/17 at 16:11:53

And we destroyed the world's largest irrigation system as well.  

Somebody otta design weapons that can be programmed to hit a specific longitude and latitude, so we wouldn't have accidentally destroyed that while we were trying to just free the people from an oppressive and brutal dictator. We just wanted to make their lives better.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 07/02/17 at 23:41:13

Latitude and longitude ?

Grin

Gimme a break !

You boasted Worldwide in the 1990's that you bombed Saddam with "intelligent weapons"...
...when you actually carpet-bombed the Country Beyond any hope of repair.

As for Lybia, you guys (meaning the White House) created yet another mess and WE (meaning the EU and Italy in particular) are reaping the "benefits"

These are figures from 2014... we are now in 2017... you can imagine...  Tongue

(These are the figures relative to 2017, 1st Quarter: June saw an average of 5000 arrivals/day with peaks of 10,000 in one day!)
and you have the kind of number of people immigrating into Italy and living off the Goverment Dole for free !

NO WAY you can compare your mexican figures to these... especially considering Italian and US population density as a parameter
AND
the fact that ALL these individuals regularly apply for the status of "political refugee"!!! (and you have to investigate on each and every one before you can deny the status)

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #4 - 07/03/17 at 05:49:11

mpescatori , jog ... It's called "War for Fun and Profit"... Vietnam, Iraq, Libya .. Politicians and their financial owners profit, the righteous have fun telling each other what a wonderful thing we're doing, "freeing all those poor oppressed  people from their evil oppressors...."   All the while I and my fellow "deplorable s" pay the bills and bury our friends, sons and daughters..  

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #5 - 07/03/17 at 06:11:53

old.indian wrote on 07/03/17 at 05:49:11:
mpescatori , jog ... ... ...
...   All the while I and my fellow "deplorables" pay the bills and bury our friends, sons and daughters..  

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 07/03/17 at 06:58:33

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-01/only-2-us-politicians-actually-want-...

The Stop Arming Terrorists Act is so unique that it’s also the only bill of its kind that would also bar the government from funneling money and weapons through other countries that support (directly or indirectly) terrorists such as Saudi Arabia.

To our surprise — or should we say shame? — only 13 other lawmakers out of hundreds have co-sponsored Gabbard’s House bill. Paul’s Senate version of the bill, on the other hand, has zero cosponsors.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 07/03/17 at 07:00:48

Gadhaffi TOLD the U.N. Security Council
If you Take Me Out
Refugees will flood into Europe.

Gee, he was right.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #8 - 07/05/17 at 03:00:11

According to today's Morning News, since 2014 Italy has harboured 700.000 immigrants from N.Africa.

Seven hundred thousand.

That's the entire State of Vermont (and then some) in a Nation that already has 60million crowded into a mere 300K Km2 (116K sq.mi.)

That's a national average of 525 people/sq.mi. ... pret-ty crowded, dare I say.

Add the already (un)registered immigrants from Eastern Europe, and we have an easy 1 million people more or less living on the public dole...
...in a Nation that already struggles with 11% unemployment and 37+% juvenile unemployment (16-29y.o.)

Something's gotta give... and it don't look purdy...

Any and all reference directed at my own politicians...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 07/05/17 at 03:49:06

Any and all reference directed at my own politicians...

Feel free to extend that across the pond  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 07/05/17 at 05:31:59

pg wrote on 07/03/17 at 06:58:33:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-01/only-2-us-politicians-actually-want-...

The Stop Arming Terrorists Act is so unique that it’s also the only bill of its kind that would also bar the government from funneling money and weapons through other countries that support (directly or indirectly) terrorists such as Saudi Arabia.

To our surprise — or should we say shame? — only 13 other lawmakers out of hundreds have co-sponsored Gabbard’s House bill. Paul’s Senate version of the bill, on the other hand, has zero cosponsors.

Best regards,

The sad thing is that a law is needed.
Our Government creates the wars, even if it means they have to create the opposition.
Yeah, they will make that illegal.. Right after Monsanto builds flying pigs.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 07/05/17 at 13:05:54

Nothing?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:49:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Uhh, can you say Libya?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.