Send Topic Print
Paris Agreement (Read 324 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Paris Agreement
05/31/17 at 05:59:28

I can't find facts to dispute anything below.

1) Warming over the last 50 years or so has averaged only about half of what computerized climate models can explain. Yet, those models are the basis for the Paris Agreement.

2) It is not obvious that recent warming is entirely the fault of our CO2 emissions. It is very possible that temperatures during the Medieval Warm Period were just as warm as today. Natural climate change exists. If we didn’t cause it, we can’t fix it.

3) Even if future warming increases to match the models, and all nations abide by the Paris commitments, we will avert only 0.3 deg. F warming by the year 2100. That’s less than 0.04 deg. F per decade, which is unmeasurable by current global temperature monitoring networks (satellites, surface thermometers, and weather balloons).

4) The cost of this unmeasurable impact on future global temperatures is variously estimated to be around $1 Trillion per year, primarily spent by the U.S. and a few other countries which drive global prosperity. As usual, the poor will be the hardest hit. That money could have been spent on clean water and providing electricity to the 1+ billion humans who still don’t have electricity.

5) China and India, which are burning coal like there is no tomorrow, don’t really have to do anything under the Agreement until 2030. It’s mainly up to the U.S. to cut our emissions, and send our wealth to poor countries where dictators will continue to enrich themselves.

6) Increasing CO2 levels have benefits, such as increased crop productivity and ‘global greening’. Life on Earth requires CO2, and over the last 60 years we have been monitoring its levels in the atmosphere, Mother Nature has been gobbling up 50% of what we emit to create even more life.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Paris Agreement
Reply #1 - 05/31/17 at 06:45:04

Web, couldn't this GW issue just be the current avenue the Globalist are employing to insure the control over their wealth?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/31/17 at 08:14:42

No. I don't believe in "globalist" if by that you mean an orchestrated, controlled and monitored effort to control wealth by a few individuals.

This is a product of global liberal-group think that took hold and grew a life of it's own. Climate Change is a larger (and more profitable) version of global overpopulation, the nuclear China Syndrome paranoid, GMO, or you can insert any number of other overreactions here.  

Very wealthy, those hoping to be wealthy and activist scientist needing grants (oh, and a former losing VP) , latched onto the Cause, not really caring about the facts one way or the other.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 05/31/17 at 08:55:14

ken lay and al gore

Too bad so few remember the events of their own lives.
Who remembers the reports of
Weather station in remote location replaced by rooftop unit?
I do.

This whole thing is a propaganda game.
Watching the dumbmasses trudge dutifully to yet another BS game is so disheartening. Wake up people.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 05/31/17 at 09:28:02

...or,.. the entire world could be right, and stupid denier conspiracists wrong.
Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/31/17 at 09:39:22

Your
Entire World
Is nothing more than the easily led dumbmasses.
Exactly WHAT have you supported that wasn't eventually proven to be a load of crap ? Civil rights, yeehaawww,, maybe one day you'll have the discernment to understand both sides of that..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 05/31/17 at 10:01:11

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/31/17 at 10:09:20

The Paris Climate Agreement will cost at least $1 trillion per year, and climate activists say it will save the planet. The truth? It won't do anything for the planet, but it will make everyone poorer--except politicians and environmentalists. Bjorn Lomborg explains.

They don't Want to understand. That would require the admission that they bought ANOTHER lie. Like the Reasons that have been shown to be lies, but were used by the media, as an organ, (the mouth  ) to sell us wars. How many times do you have to get suckered before you figure it out?

Why is your FEAR about the Unproven, Unseen TRAIN WRECK that you people have been Telling me was just Soon to Happen, and My world would be destroyed by insane weather, flooding, where are the HORRORS I've been being Promised for TWENTY YEARS?
But when I say Don't import refugees
I'm some kinda gutless scaredycat...

Good God go slap yourselves..

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 05/31/17 at 10:11:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/31/17 at 09:39:22:
Your
Entire World
Is nothing more than the easily led dumbmasses.
Exactly WHAT have you supported that wasn't eventually proven to be a load of crap ? Civil rights, yeehaawww,, maybe one day you'll have the discernment to understand both sides of that..

He misspoke.....
He meant the world he lives in  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 05/31/17 at 10:16:39

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/31/17 at 09:39:22:
Exactly WHAT have you supported that wasn't eventually proven to be a load of crap ?

The problem with conspiracy is,.. once you accept it,... every contradiction or proof otherwise is just part of the conspiracy...
Facts become inconsequential... critical thinking goes out the window...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 05/31/17 at 10:25:38

Nook, answer the question.
I was against wars you supported. You want to believe I was just Anti Obama, but that's not why I was against wars. The LIES that I have Demonstrated, you bought.

I didn't.

Now, what government action have you supported that wasn't eventually shown to be bad for America?
Or born in lies?
Did you support Nafta? Of COURSE you did, because you BELIEVED that would
Level the Playing Field.. PHHHT, schmucked again..
Who doesn't know what happens when fields are leveled?
How many times do you have to be lied to before you Start being Critical?
Now is when an honest person who has genuine curiosity lays down the shield and stops pretending that pointing and saying
Conspiracy Theories
somehow Changes the Documentable Fact that news outlets were universal in the stories selling us these wars.
Deny CIA involvement in the media.
Whether the media BELIEVED the stories or not,
We KNOW they

Got it wrong..

So, WHERE did THEIR information come From?

Read that, do you know what that is?
That's exactly what Critical Thinking looks like
Now, I expect the shock of seeing what you profess doing being demonstrated by someone you believe yourself superior to has put you on the floor.
When you can get back in the seat , read all that again.

Can you answer Any of the points?
Or will you be forced to cry
Conspiracy again?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 05/31/17 at 12:02:11

entire world could be right, and stupid denier conspiracists wrong.

I am not a conspiracist. I don't think I'm stupid either. I would say I know more about engineering, physics and general science than you do.  

You believe climate change is a coming disaster because you've been told to, not because you can see evidence of it yourself.

I don't think it's the disaster it's made out to be because I see no evidence of it myself and I because I've been told for years by multiple agencies that the temperature was going to be 'X' by now and it's 'X-y' right now with no explanation why all the agencies over estimated.

Man contributes to global warming. Period. No one really disputes that. The dispute is to what degree. It seems to me from what I've read it's a tiny fraction. An amount that if removed would make no measurable difference. We could spend trillions and accomplish practically nothing. That's what the Paris Agreement states.

Stop spending money on it. Stop it.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 05/31/17 at 12:29:40

Critical thinking and reading/watching/listening to the news are polar opposites.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 05/31/17 at 12:32:11

WebsterMark wrote on 05/31/17 at 12:02:11:
entire world could be right, and stupid denier conspiracists wrong.

I am not a conspiracist. I don't think I'm stupid either. I would say I know more about engineering, physics and general science than you do.  

You believe climate change is a coming disaster because you've been told to, not because you can see evidence of it yourself.

I don't think it's the disaster it's made out to be because I see no evidence of it myself and I because I've been told for years by multiple agencies that the temperature was going to be 'X' by now and it's 'X-y' right now with no explanation why all the agencies over estimated.

Man contributes to global warming. Period. No one really disputes that. The dispute is to what degree. It seems to me from what I've read it's a tiny fraction. An amount that if removed would make no measurable difference. We could spend trillions and accomplish practically nothing. That's what the Paris Agreement states.

Stop spending money on it. Stop it.

GitchyaSummaThat...

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 05/31/17 at 12:40:03

The problem with conspiracy is,.. once you accept it,... every contradiction or proof otherwise is just part of the conspiracy...
Facts become inconsequential... critical thinking goes out the window...

Do you mean like the Russian collusion garbage?????

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:49:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Paris Agreement

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.