Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
FOX and the henhouse....,, (Read 177 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: FOX and the henhouse....,,
Reply #30 - 04/25/17 at 08:15:10

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/25/17 at 07:49:39:
Clinton BIT Juanitas LIP to hold her dammit.He RAPED her.

Allegedly...

(wikipedia)
Broaddrick had once signed a deposition, under oath, stating that no sexual contact had occurred with Bill Clinton; although she subsequently stated that she had made this claim because "I didn't want to be forced to testify about the most horrific event of my life."  In 1999, Slate magazine published an inconclusive piece on whether Broaddrick was telling the truth. She was then subpoenaed but denied under oath that Clinton had raped her, in order, she later said, to protect her privacy, her husband and her horse-farm business. During the Clinton impeachment proceedings, Broaddrick changed course and publicly alleged the President had raped her to ABC news.

Yeah.... sounds like a rock-solid case.....   SMH

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: FOX and the henhouse....,,
Reply #31 - 04/25/17 at 08:18:13

raydawg wrote on 04/25/17 at 08:12:08:
Trippah wrote on 04/25/17 at 06:37:35:
Which proves my point, they is all guilty of being lecherous. I seldom accept news from Breitbart as accurate; again it is a shame these accusers didn't take their assaults to court.
 p.s. I was never a Clinton supporter, he is too slick. Smart as Hell but just sooo slick.

The consensual oral sex with dingbat is not criminal.  The reports of rape have yet to be prosecuted and need to be, where evidence and due process might help clarify what did or did not take place.  Unfounded but usually well funded accusations should not be the basis of decisions, about O'Reilly or Clinton.

I agree with you AND credit the conscious reporting, promoting, etc, by the left on matters of sexual discrimination, assaults, etc.
They raised the awareness to those who didn't readily see it, or experience it personally.
However, when you parse out the indignation(s) based on affiliation(s) it cheapens the whole argument and shows partisan disengenous behavior, and motivation,
WHICH....
Is the root cause of the claim to begin with, leaving the criminal aspect aside.
Do you see what I mean?

I see it VERY clearly.  I've got two words for you - dennis hastert.

Yeah, let's talk about partisan hypocrisy...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 23:57:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › FOX and the henhouse....,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.