Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump campaign and Russian agents (Read 88 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Trump campaign and Russian agents
Reply #15 - 04/16/17 at 15:32:05

JOG - really, a bit low.  Trump doesn't lie, he simply says whatever suits his momentary needs and if he contradicts it later, well, it "wasn't a lie."
An alternate truth or sumpin.  Unlike you, I do not buy much anything people say without real proof, not rumors, tweets.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump campaign and Russian agents
Reply #16 - 04/17/17 at 09:10:37

raydawg wrote on 04/16/17 at 11:08:11:
Serowbot wrote on 04/16/17 at 10:25:04:
raydawg wrote on 04/16/17 at 08:41:02:
We see Trump being sued for the actions of others, as inciting them, yet the left absolves themselves of Berkeley riots and all?

Show me Hillary or Bernie, or Obama, or even any of the Repub candidates, saying anything remotely equivalent to this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkQbASQWF0

Obama told folks in his campaign to get in their face, Hillary is spewing resist, resist, resist, etc...
Am I am NOT endorsing f'n trump, I can't bear to listen to him, and wish he WAS NOT the presidential.
What I am pointing out as that the left in their RAGE abandons any semblance of responsible behavior and resolve, and we ALL suffer accordingly.
You are just to blind to reality through you extremely partisan outlook.

This isn't about partisanship - this is about public responsibility and overall decency.  How can you say anything else about it??  "Getting in their face" and "resist, resist" are nowhere near the same as "knock the crap out of him - I'll pay the legal fees".

Perhaps your hate of all "libs" clouds that and compels you to comment on something that everyone (regardless of party) can agree on.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 02:50:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump campaign and Russian agents

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.