Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump campaign and Russian agents (Read 88 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Trump campaign and Russian agents
04/14/17 at 08:29:13

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-t...

So, what are we going to do about it?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trump campaign and Russian agents
Reply #1 - 04/14/17 at 09:26:50

Such a gullible Muppet..
Gee, let's Think about it...
Is it reasonable to believe that everyone who knows Beans about Who Trumps people would be talking to, establishing relationships, seeing how much of a running start at Doing the JOB they expect to have soon?
They are Pretending that the targets weren't Trump team members.
And THEN, completely outside the norm, Rice requested Unmasking the Names. And THEN, they got out.
Pretending that To Wiretap is to send someone with a bag, wires, and spy stuff into a building is so frikking pathetic.
Surveillance is so much more sophisticated than that. And Trump knows that and you know about it, but you're So Frantic, hunting a way to point to Bad Trump, that you latch onto everything without actually Studying it. There are Plenty of Real things to criticize. Try looking at how your party is mistreating that Hawaiian Sweet Pineapple..
She's correct, and the dems hate her.. naturally

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 04/14/17 at 15:13:12

This is not going to go away...
Intelligence agencies from a half dozen countries have evidence.
Our Intelligence is investigating,.. and I'm sure they want to dot every i and cross every t before coming out with it.  Because this will be monumental.
A historical first with the gravest of consequences,...

The question is,.. how do you fix it?...
You can't just impeach or even have him step down, because if the election is illegitimate,... Spence is illegitimate too...
I think there will be a re-election...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 04/14/17 at 15:30:08

Whew..... you think, that's so, scholarly  Grin

This is right up there with those claiming Obama was a secret Muslim and was turning over the USA to them, lol!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/14/17 at 18:22:10

This whole Russia thing is just silly. If there was even one shred of evidence it would be public. Yes, everyone was lookin at Trump, also everyone was looking at all the other candidates, does anyone expect anything different in this world? Was Obama lookin at Trump, of course he was I would expect that.......however this claim that Trump and his team secretly worked with the Russians to overthrow the election is just silly. First of all not one voting machine was hacked, therefore not one vote was changed. No one stole the election. Did the Russians hack the DNC computers, sure, but more likely it was to get info on the person THEY thought was going to win the election. Let it go. She lost. No conspiracy here.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 04/14/17 at 18:32:36

n. Did the Russians hack the DNC computers, sure, but more likely it was to get

Nope. DNC employee who was sick of what they did to Bernie.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #6 - 04/14/17 at 18:59:28

Quote:
So, what are we going to do about it?..

Nothing.

Quote:
I think there will be a re-election...

Yes. November of 2020.

Plus, Donald's got a bunch of those MOABs left. Nothing like blowing some sh*t up to take folks minds of conspiracy stories that are confusing and hard to follow.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/15/17 at 05:35:47

Russian did not "hack" the election. At best, the havked onto Podesta and the DNC emails and put n display what they were truly like.

Actually, all they did was level the playing field by offsetting the advantage Hilary got from the main stream US media and entertainment culture.

When Sew uses the phrase "illegitimate" he's parrotting the liberal media's slogan which is how they get through the day without shooting themselves in the head going crazy trying to figure out how the American people didn't follow their instructions. Poll after poll shows the DNC emails didn't change any votes. But you go on telling yourself Hilary would have won if only blah, blah.....
Hey, put her up again in a few years!....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 04/15/17 at 06:17:45

Look at the last one for sure
Assange ally says Clinton election hack was 'inside job' NOT Russia
Daily Express › uk › News › World
Dec 14, 2016 - “As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have ...
WikiLeaks Operative Exposes Democrat Insiders as Source for ...
The Free Thought Project › hacked-dnc-l...
Dec 15, 2016 - Leaks of the DNC and John Podesta's emails weren't from 'The ... Insiders as Source for Hacked DNC Docs — NOT RUSSIA. By ... The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks.”.
Emails were leaked, not hacked - Baltimore Sun
Baltimore Sun › news › opinion › oped
Op-ed: DNC and Podesta emails were leaked, not hacked, op-ed writers say. It has been several weeks since the New ...
US Intel Vets Dispute Russia Hacking Claims – Consortiumnews
Consortiumnews › 2016/12/12 › us-intel-...
Dec 12, 2016 - ... points to an inside leak, not hacking – by Russians or anyone else. ... All signs point to leaking, not hacking. ... with access to NSA databases, or perhaps someone within

podesta fell for phishing scam

Google that.

The actual conspiracy theories you scoff at and then create the most ridiculous crap and call it reasonable. Conspiracies everywhere,, until it's someone else saying it, THEEEN it's time for the tin foil..
Situational ethics,

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 04/15/17 at 20:34:56

Ya know none of this illegitimate argument is legit......  Grin

If we go back before the election, to one of debates, Trump was asked if he would except the results...... remember?
He was chastised greatly by Hillary and the media for not responding he would.
Oh how hypocrisy looks when you must abandon your own argument.
Of course Trump has flopped too, now that he won.

Dupes, how's it feel being a fool?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #10 - 04/16/17 at 07:01:24

Unless someone can prove they altered the vote count, then no election fraud.  If you went to the polls and voted repub, but it was counted as Democrat (or vice-versa), then yes, fraud.  I don't think those things happened.  I think each and every side, not just the two parties, played the public.  That so many believe anything Trump says is really just a condemnation of our public education system.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 04/16/17 at 07:25:06

That so many believe anything Trump says is really just a condemnation of our public education system.

So funny! Coming from someone who worships lies and liars..

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 04/16/17 at 08:41:02

Trippah wrote on 04/16/17 at 07:01:24:
Unless someone can prove they altered the vote count, then no election fraud.  If you went to the polls and voted repub, but it was counted as Democrat (or vice-versa), then yes, fraud.  I don't think those things happened.  I think each and every side, not just the two parties, played the public.  That so many believe anything Trump says is really just a condemnation of our public education system.

The story is so silly on many fronts re: Russia.
Those who now cling to this story as why Hillary lost, an illegitimate election, have issues on a personal level....
I can only guess why.
Many stories in the media spoke against a Trump presidency that quoted officials of foreign governments, is that meddling?

We see Trump being sued for the actions of others, as inciting them, yet the left absolves themselves of Berkeley riots and all?
Hillary even stated the truth re: her public answer vs. her private answer, which means one, or maybe both, are lies.....
Yet, these same folk call Trump a liar for changing his answers...,

I wish the fake media would become non party and policy driven and take a stand on only printing and promoting documented stories, as news, not these innuendo and rumors based anonymous sources.
This is why our schools suffer, because this crap carries over into the classroom and becomes more "important" than teaching our youth the necessities they will need in this new global marketplace.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 04/16/17 at 10:25:04

raydawg wrote on 04/16/17 at 08:41:02:
We see Trump being sued for the actions of others, as inciting them, yet the left absolves themselves of Berkeley riots and all?

Show me Hillary or Bernie, or Obama, or even any of the Repub candidates, saying anything remotely equivalent to this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkQbASQWF0

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 04/16/17 at 11:08:11

Serowbot wrote on 04/16/17 at 10:25:04:
raydawg wrote on 04/16/17 at 08:41:02:

Show me Hillary or Bernie, or Obama, or even any of the Repub candidates, saying anything remotely equivalent to this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkQbASQWF0

Obama told folks in his campaign to get in their face, Hillary is spewing resist, resist, resist, etc...
Am I am NOT endorsing f'n trump, I can't bear to listen to him, and wish he WAS NOT the presidential.
What I am pointing out as that the left in their RAGE abandons any semblance of responsible behavior and resolve, and we ALL suffer accordingly.
You are just to blind to reality through you extremely partisan outlook.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:52:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump campaign and Russian agents

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.