Harley Street Rod 750 (Read 197 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Harley Street Rod 750
Reply #15 - 03/26/17 at 10:39:11

The bike sorta reminds me of the nightster....
I rode my BIL's once, felt way too top heavy, like it would toss me over the high side with any misstep ina curve...
I don't know if it's my lack of exposure to a lot of different rides, etc, but I feel a bike should fit your comfort, or more to point, riding style.
I feel well balanced on the s40, and I believe that equates to confidence in myself and in the bike, I dunno.,,

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Kenny G
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com The
Singles Club...LOL

Robson Ranch, Denton, Texas
Reply #16 - 03/26/17 at 14:03:13

Shayna Texter won The Savannah Pro Singles, looks like she was riding a Honda. Ray is probably turning over in his grave.....

Kenny G

IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 03/26/17 at 20:23:33

raydawg wrote on 03/26/17 at 10:39:11:
The bike sorta reminds me of the nightster....
I rode my BIL's once, felt way too top heavy, like it would toss me over the high side with any misstep ina curve...
I don't know if it's my lack of exposure to a lot of different rides, etc, but I feel a bike should fit your comfort, or more to point, riding style.
I feel well balanced on the s40, and I believe that equates to confidence in myself and in the bike, I dunno.,,

Some time back I purchased and rode a Suzzy SV1000.  I soon found that, after riding 'Cruisers' for many years,  this bike, with the steep fork angle was not my cup of tea.  At my age and ability, I was not interested in becoming proficient in safely handling it.  However, in a straight line the thing would pull and pull up to the 'one ton' mark (in 4th gear)with ease.  Anyhow, I sold it before I got any speeding tickets, or hurt myself.

IP Logged
Lanz
YaBB Newbies

New Zealand
Reply #18 - 03/28/17 at 00:43:58

I'm just glad it's available in NZ! I'm not really sold on the look, but on paper it looks like something I would buy. All depends on how it rides I guess.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 17:54:05

General CategoryThe Cafe › Harley Street Rod 750

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.