Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
This is embarrassing... (Read 124 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: This is embarrassing...
Reply #15 - 03/08/17 at 05:45:59

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/07/17 at 19:39:32:
Yep, that's what they say.
I trust everything they tell me.
ds

LOL - you don't see the hypocrisy of your statement, do you?  If you don't believe in the numbers, then you CAN'T believe ANY of the numbers...

It's like believing in satan and not in God...

Sorry - if you support trump's win, then you MUST support the fact that he lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million.  You can't have your cake and eat it too.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 03/08/17 at 05:56:47

pg wrote on 03/07/17 at 20:07:08:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/07/17 at 18:52:24:
Trump lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million.... so there's that...

No, not yet.  

Not yet???  There's been zero proof of trump's "millions" of fraudulent voters...

Fortunately, the founding fathers had great foresight and created our government with many safeguards.   We have a democracy; although, it is not a direct-democracy.   The people you say you speak for more than likely do not know the difference.  This is precisely why we have a republic and I dare say some inalienable rights.

Best regards,

Regardless of the popular vote, you realize that less than 70 thousand determined the outcome of the election, right?

You can ignore and deny the popular vote all you want, but the fact is, this president is doing more damage to himself than the media is.  Thank goodness for the First Amendment!

Did you hear where one of his security advisers said that we shouldn't be taking his tweets literally?   This is a monkey show - soooo funny!!!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 03/08/17 at 06:09:07

I wouldn't think this would be too hard for some to understand but apparently it is. The Electoral College protects the minority population from betting steam rolled.

You can download the election results into excel and sort them in various ways. I did. If you look at the top five states, CA, NY, FL, TX and IL, the Democrats popular vote advantage was 6 million.  

Do this same exercise on the Republican side, and you'll need to add up 13 states the R's got a greater share of the popular vote. Ohio and Texas are the largest of these 13.

So it's fair to say the electoral college over represents by geographical location as much as anything. Simply looking at a county by county map shows you vast seas of red with pockets of blue, mostly around the coast.

Face it liberals, a high enough percentage of white and Hispanic, blue collar workers who voted for Obama twice before had seen enough and switch sides. That turned the tide and Trump won.

Before you start crying, think if the election had turned your way because Hispanic voters turned out 99% for Hilary. You would be shouting from the rooftops that a minority group had their say and the election turned in their favor. This is in fact what happened, but the minority group were mostly blue collar workers.

Try seeing things from their point of view. Try using what you famously think you alone possess: an open mind.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 03/08/17 at 06:31:20

WebsterMark wrote on 03/08/17 at 06:09:07:
I wouldn't think this would be too hard for some to understand but apparently it is. The Electoral College protects the minority population from betting steam rolled.

You can download the election results into excel and sort them in various ways. I did. If you look at the top five states, CA, NY, FL, TX and IL, the Democrats popular vote advantage was 6 million.  

Do this same exercise on the Republican side, and you'll need to add up 13 states the R's got a greater share of the popular vote. Ohio and Texas are the largest of these 13.

So it's fair to say the electoral college over represents by geographical location as much as anything. Simply looking at a county by county map shows you vast seas of red with pockets of blue, mostly around the coast.

Face it liberals, a high enough percentage of white and Hispanic, blue collar workers who voted for Obama twice before had seen enough and switch sides. That turned the tide and Trump won.

Before you start crying, think if the election had turned your way because Hispanic voters turned out 99% for Hilary. You would be shouting from the rooftops that a minority group had their say and the election turned in their favor. This is in fact what happened, but the minority group were mostly blue collar workers.

Try seeing things from their point of view. Try using what you famously think you alone possess: an open mind.

Seriously, this is NOT a liberal vs. conservative thing anymore.  Trump is damaging the presidency.  His being elected was a knee jerk reaction to hillary and the establishment.  Had she not run the DNC to stomp Bernie, things would have been very different.

I'm not denying that trump won - he won fair and square.  However, he's got no mandate.  He won the electoral college by less than 70 thousand.  More than that, every day that goes by shows his ineptitude.  Now we're not supposed to take his tweets literally?  Really?  Plus, he's still tweeting about Arnold on the apprentice - again, really??

It's not so much that trump won - it's that America lost.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 03/08/17 at 06:52:55

Seriously, this is NOT a liberal vs. conservative thing anymore.  Trump is damaging the presidency.  His being elected was a knee jerk reaction to hillary and the establishment.  Had she not run the DNC to stomp Bernie, things would have been very different.

I'm not denying that trump won - he won fair and square.  However, he's got no mandate.  He won the electoral college by less than 70 thousand.  More than that, every day that goes by shows his ineptitude.  Now we're not supposed to take his tweets literally?  Really?  Plus, he's still tweeting about Arnold on the apprentice - again, really??

It IS a liberal vs conservative thing because I don't see how he's damaging anything other than the power brokers that make up the status quo.

I don't see ineptitude at all. I see him doing exactly what I wanted him to do.

As I said many times before the election, Trump would not be my first choice to carry the flag that we needed to be carried, into battle. But, he was the only one who was going to defeat Hilary and he did. That's why I supported him.

I worked for two men in the past that make a great example. One was like Trump, the other one acted like you would describe as "presidential".

Both eventually came to be a dominate force in their respective markets.
One was hated by his competitors, one was judged as being a fair businessman by his competitors.

But in the end, and this is important, they both did the same things needed to succeed. It's jut one acted outwardly in a manner that others said was dis-respectful while the other was the opposite. But they were both practical and ruthless when they needed to be.

Here's another example: Ben Carson took a lot of crap for saying something about slavery and immigration. Turns out Obama said the same thing and faced no objections. Partisanship clouds judgment, myself included.

I don't like Trump tweeting sometimes and I don't take what he says seriously all the time. Interestingly, when I worked for the 'rude' owner, I didn't take his rants seriously either. I knew his that was his personality. It did not go over well with the shareholders but they knew he could deliver profits.

The 'more respectful' owner, didn't rant publically, but he did privately and put together the same plan to attack the target of his private rant the same was as the rude owner's public attack did.

The other things about Trump's tweets, as far as I know, he's not be completely wrong on anything yet. The Dems have already started backing off objecting about Trump Tower being bugged. That should tell you something.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 03/08/17 at 08:03:05

T And T Garage wrote on 03/08/17 at 05:45:59:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/07/17 at 19:39:32:
Yep, that's what they say.
I trust everything they tell me.
ds

LOL - you don't see the hypocrisy of your statement, do you?  If you don't believe in the numbers, then you CAN'T believe ANY of the numbers...

It's like believing in satan and not in God...

Sorry - if you support trump's win, then you MUST support the fact that he lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million.  You can't have your cake and eat it too.

No, actually, I don't. In my new thread, I explain just that. It's ALL rigged. Even down to the Hillary won the popular vote. What's coming is a trainwreck, and, Trump, Populist, Nationalist, will be the scapegoat. Nobody outside bub and dem establishment will ever have a chance again. And How Did such a wacky guy, according to everyone who hates him, Win?
Nobody gets THAT job unless Somebody Wants them to. Hear the swamp drainin? Yeah, me neither.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 03/08/17 at 10:59:14

WebsterMark wrote on 03/08/17 at 06:52:55:

It IS a liberal vs conservative thing because I don't see how he's damaging anything other than the power brokers that make up the status quo.

I don't see ineptitude at all. I see him doing exactly what I wanted him to do.

LOL - tweeting about the apprentice??  Really???  Making completely unproven allegations against the former president??

As I said many times before the election, Trump would not be my first choice to carry the flag that we needed to be carried, into battle. But, he was the only one who was going to defeat Hilary and he did. That's why I supported him.

I worked for two men in the past that make a great example. One was like Trump, the other one acted like you would describe as "presidential".

Both eventually came to be a dominate force in their respective markets.
One was hated by his competitors, one was judged as being a fair businessman by his competitors.

But in the end, and this is important, they both did the same things needed to succeed. It's jut one acted outwardly in a manner that others said was dis-respectful while the other was the opposite. But they were both practical and ruthless when they needed to be.

Here's another example: Ben Carson took a lot of crap for saying something about slavery and immigration. Turns out Obama said the same thing and faced no objections. Partisanship clouds judgment, myself included.

Obama - "Certainly it wasn’t easy for those of African heritage who had not come here voluntarily, and yet in their own way were immigrants themselves. "

Carson - "There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships," "They too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great grandsons, great granddaughters might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land."

HUGE difference of inference.

I don't like Trump tweeting sometimes and I don't take what he says seriously all the time.

LOL - that statement right there is proof that he is unfit.  How can a nation not take its president seriously????

Interestingly, when I worked for the 'rude' owner, I didn't take his rants seriously either. I knew his that was his personality. It did not go over well with the shareholders but they knew he could deliver profits.

The 'more respectful' owner, didn't rant publically, but he did privately and put together the same plan to attack the target of his private rant the same was as the rude owner's public attack did.

The other things about Trump's tweets, as far as I know, he's not be completely wrong on anything yet. The Dems have already started backing off objecting about Trump Tower being bugged. That should tell you something.

Sorry, you're wrong on that.  There is plenty of activity now.  Trump has painted himself into a corner this time.  If his allegation is true, it proves that there was probable cause to tap - if not, then he's out and out lying to the American people.  I think it's the latter and we have an incompetent president.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 03/08/17 at 11:22:56

Then there's this....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 03/08/17 at 13:21:42

Baby flavoured Pepsi?... Undecided

Clean or dirty diaper?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #24 - 03/08/17 at 20:27:48

TT Said

Obama - "Certainly it wasn’t easy for those of African heritage who had not come here voluntarily, and yet in their own way were immigrants themselves. "

Carson - "There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships," "They too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great grandsons, great granddaughters might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land."

HUGE difference of inference.

And yet, they say the same thing.

Carson - "There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships,

There are no implications, simply statements.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:01:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This is embarrassing...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.