Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
"Nobody knew healthcare was so complex"... (Read 305 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: "Nobody knew healthcare was so complex"...
Reply #30 - 03/03/17 at 10:53:24

WebsterMark wrote on 03/03/17 at 08:45:46:
Just so I'm clear, you think she's making everything up and her coverage is better and she never really lost her doctor? You think Buster made up his story?

Not at all, I'm just saying that ann coulter is not trustworthy and is a right wing political hack.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #31 - 03/03/17 at 11:19:31

WebsterMark wrote on 03/03/17 at 10:26:56:
Read her story about her Obamacare experience.

Whole cloth...
I don't think there's an ACA bracket for top 1% earners...
They just buy insurance if they want it...
So, if she had any experience with healthcare, it wasn't ACA Obamacare.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 03/03/17 at 12:41:26

So she's lying? Made the entire thing up?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 03/03/17 at 12:58:56

WebsterMark wrote on 03/03/17 at 12:41:26:
So she's lying? Made the entire thing up?

I never said that... but here's a few quotes from her... you'll see why she's far from trustworthy:

“There’s a cultural acceptance of child rape in Latino culture that doesn’t exist in even the most dysfunctional American ghettos. When it comes to child rape, the whole family gets involved.”

“A lot of people are upset when I talk about Mexican child rapes, Muslims clitorectomies, Muslim honor killings…white people don’t do that. America is not used to these types of crimes. We are bringing in cultures where child rape is very common.”

“These unaccompanied children (anchor babies) we [America] have, you know, hundreds of these [immigrants] being reported they have never seen a flushed toilet before. It is simply a fact; we are bringing in peasant cultures.”

“If we don’t cut off bringing in millions and millions of these very backward cultures, we won’t have America again.”

“I’ve never understood the argument ‘we’re going to war for oil.’ We need oil. Why shouldn’t we go to war for oil, we need it…drop a nuc, daisy cutter, it doesn’t matter.”

“If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another democrat president. It’s kind of a pipe dream. It’s a personal fantasy of mine.”

“It’s going to be a thousand years of darkness if this country stops being this country and we just become a second Mexico, which is where we’re heading right now.

“In 1960 whites were 90% of the country. The census bureau recently estimated that whites already account for less than two-thirds of the population and will be a minority by 2050. Other estimates put that day much sooner. One may assume the new majority will not be such compassionate overlords as the white majority has been.”

“This is a country created by white people…I am a Native because I am a descendant from settlers.”

“30% of them [pre-19th century immigrants] used to go home, now they go on welfare…collecting government assistance: foodstamps, housing aid, schooling.”

yeah.... she's a great resource to "objectively" evaluate the AVA....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 03/03/17 at 13:33:31

Prove one factually incorrect.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 03/03/17 at 14:21:53

WebsterMark wrote on 03/03/17 at 13:33:31:
Prove one factually incorrect.  

“There’s a cultural acceptance of child rape in Latino culture" - WHAT???  Not even a coherent thought - plain stupidity.

"It is simply a fact; we are bringing in peasant cultures.”  - there are no stats that exist to support that statement.  None.

"Why shouldn’t we go to war for oil, we need it…drop a nuc, daisy cutter, it doesn’t matter.”  Do you honestly support that moronic statement????

“It’s going to be a thousand years of darkness if this country stops being this country and we just become a second Mexico, which is where we’re heading right now." - again, another stupid statement - you support that thought????

"In 1960 whites were 90%" - 85% in '65 and down to 83% in '69

If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another democrat president - not "wrong", just stupid - lol

“This is a country created by white people…I am a Native because I am a descendant from settlers.” - LMAO!!!!  That's actually NO DIFFERENT than supporting anchor babies - that's how stupid she is!!!

“30% of them [pre-19th century immigrants] used to go home, now they go on welfare…collecting government assistance: foodstamps, housing aid, schooling.” - no stats, no facts - just rhetoric.

But hey, if you want to support the likes of ann coulter, then you have no right to criticize someone else supporting the likes of al sharpton or david duke.

Let's keep it real, huh?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 03/03/17 at 15:03:21

ok, so you can't. coulda saved yourself some typing.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 03/06/17 at 12:09:11

WebsterMark wrote on 03/03/17 at 15:03:21:
ok, so you can't. coulda saved yourself some typing.

LMAO!!!  Really?  Well, I guess that's how trump got elected.... good old fashioned ignorance....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #38 - 03/06/17 at 17:25:55

I believe Hillary used the 'deplorables'.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 03/06/17 at 20:22:55

pg wrote on 03/06/17 at 17:25:55:
I believe Hillary used the 'deplorables'.

Best regards,

Yep -if the shoe fits, wear it.  Look at the serial tweeter and how he is degrading the office of president.... pretty deplorable if you ask me.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #40 - 03/08/17 at 21:39:30

Uhh, yeah, the office of the president is just So HONORED.. phhht, America is sick to death of the measured, calculated politician speak. Americans Wanted a Guy, not a cardboard cutout.
I wish the screaming snowflakes would see how they should treat Their President..

What a load of rubbish,
He's tarnishing the respectability of the office, ohh Give it a Rest.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 03/09/17 at 07:37:52

A man who tweets tarnishes it more than a man who coerced a girl into playing with a cigar in the oval? More than a man who sent his Secu of State out to lie about how 4 embassy staff died? Really?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 03/09/17 at 11:18:31

WebsterMark wrote on 03/09/17 at 07:37:52:
A man who tweets tarnishes it more than a man who coerced a girl into playing with a cigar in the oval? More than a man who sent his Secu of State out to lie about how 4 embassy staff died? Really?

Yes to the cigar - it was behind closed doors (and many presidents did far worse - keep it real).  Clinton was a womanizer, but he was - for the most part - discreet.

No on Benghazi... how many inquiries/hearings will it take to get the facts through to the likes of you??  There simply was no malice - mistakes on all sides.  Seriously - get over it.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 03/09/17 at 11:22:25

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/08/17 at 21:39:30:
Uhh, yeah, the office of the president is just So HONORED.. phhht, America is sick to death of the measured, calculated politician speak. Americans Wanted a Guy, not a cardboard cutout.
I wish the screaming snowflakes would see how they should treat Their President..

What a load of rubbish,
He's tarnishing the respectability of the office, ohh Give it a Rest.

LOL - so nice of you to lower your standards to boost trump...

Let's see if you sing that same tune when it's found that he was in business dealings with russia all throughout his campaign (why else wouldn't he release his taxes?).  You think it's a coincidence that he nominated a former exxon chief to SOS??  That guy is literally worth hundreds of billions of dollars to the russians - watch and see!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #44 - 03/09/17 at 17:17:31

I haven't lowered my standards.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:49:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › "Nobody knew healthcare was so complex"...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.