Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Holy $hit Trump Sticky Thread (Read 351 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Holy $hit Trump Sticky Thread
Reply #45 - 02/13/17 at 21:38:39

Trippah wrote on 02/13/17 at 11:13:19:
Here is a thought, why not sell wall bonds so those who feel spending billions of dollars on a wall will pay for it and the rest of us can not feel out money is wasted.  Since it is security based issue, offset the defense dept budget by the money for the bonds de la wall.Then if Mexico does pay for it (ho ho ho) then the money should go right to the wall bonds account.  

I Love it!
Abortion bonds..?
Actually, I'm not in support of the wall. I'm in support of putting the border patrol back to work. The cost of illegals is greater than the cost of getting rid of them. When they are taking jobs and Americans are without,
I know, I can hear the shrieking, platoons of brown shirted, black booted thugs rounding up Innocent people..
Doesn't require a huge contingent of police, just a small number of each city's force, spending a few hours a week checking out different businesses and when they find illegals working, prosecute the business owners harshly.
Wouldn't take long before employers started distancing themselves from the practice of hiring illegals.
I think we can achieve more for much less.
A wall can be built anytime, but I would start with enforcement of law and protecting the border with people.
Ditching NAFTA would help with the Mexican economy. NAFTA crushed them and wounded us.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #46 - 02/14/17 at 18:44:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/13/17 at 21:38:39:
Ditching NAFTA would help with the Mexican economy. NAFTA crushed them and wounded us.

How did NAFTA hurt their economy?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #47 - 02/14/17 at 19:26:51

" ...Abortion bonds..? ..."

I  believe, ‘Wall Bonds” would work.
“Abortion bonds’, would not.

Reason,  “Wall Bond’, would get money from people who, WORK  for a living.

And, ‘Abortion bonds’, (people)  would  NOT  have any funds left,
after they buy the potato chips, candy bars, and soda pop, with the  ‘Food Stamps’.

Because all their discretionary money, would be spent on,
Bling, Tattoos,  Designer  Pants, and  fancy covers, for their free phones, etc.  
And  would  have  nothing left over.  
       And  DEMAND,  that,  YOU    PAY !  

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #48 - 02/14/17 at 22:27:39

pg wrote on 02/14/17 at 18:44:02:

How did NAFTA hurt their economy?

Best regards,

We sshipped agricultural products in and caused farmers to go bankrupt. That's a huge ripple effect. Spend time

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #49 - 02/15/17 at 03:57:47

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #50 - 02/16/17 at 04:52:38

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #51 - 02/20/17 at 13:34:02

From the White House:
(you can sign up to their e-mail list)

We are officially one month into President Donald J. Trump’s Administration, and it has been a very successful start.

President Trump has focused on jumpstarting job creation and saving taxpayers money, by withdrawing the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and clearing roadblocks delaying the Keystone Pipeline's construction. Along with Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau, President Trump created the United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders, to ensure that all Americans have ample opportunities in the workforce.

In a first step to unraveling the Obama-era regulations, President Trump signed two bills to roll back regulations and issued an executive order requiring that for every new regulation created, two must be eliminated.

President Trump has successfully coordinated with several companies to bring thousands of jobs back to America, and saved Americans over $700 million by negotiating lower costs for the F-35 fighters.

President Trump has also taken great strides in domestic security by signing executive orders that focus on reducing crime, restoring public safety, dismantling transnational criminal organizations and protecting our brave law enforcement officials.

Looking to national security, President Trump has directed his Secretary of Defense to devise a strategy to defeat ISIS, overseen the imposition of sanctions on more than 25 individuals and entities that threaten America's national security, and strategized with more than 30 foreign leaders about our shared security concerns.

Lastly, following on the impeccable legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia, President Trump nominated the brilliant Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.

President Donald J. Trump has spent the last month fulfilling promises and helping the American people. He's looking forward to the many more successful months and years of action to come.

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #52 - 03/13/17 at 08:01:49

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 03/13/17 at 08:07:12

pg wrote on 03/13/17 at 08:01:49:

Good boy... sit..... stay (on message).... LOL

If he could do that for more than one day, he'd actually get more respect.  The fact is though, he can't.  He'll be tweeting once again at the ratings on TV, parroting talking points from breightbart, and just making a fool of himself.... it's a shame really.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #54 - 03/13/17 at 10:57:14

The most communicative president ever, but lets pick That.
The idiotic Status Quo stuff? Ehh, who cares? Why worry about policy when dogging the man is so much fun? Gotta stay on IDENTITY politics.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 03/13/17 at 11:10:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/13/17 at 10:57:14:
The most communicative president ever, but lets pick That.
The idiotic Status Quo stuff? Ehh, who cares? Why worry about policy when dogging the man is so much fun? Gotta stay on IDENTITY politics.

"The most communicative president ever" - huh??

Maybe by sheer quantity of communication, but not even close by quality.  On things like trumpcare, the infrastructure "tollways", the escalating situation in Korea, the massive proposed defense budget, etc., etc. - this president is effectively mum....

You are mistaken - I'd love to debate his stand on the issues - the problem is - he has NONE.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #56 - 03/13/17 at 11:42:51

After you read my posts criticizing HIS DECISIONS and you mentioned Korea, nothing left to say, ridicule tweets,, yeah.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #57 - 03/15/17 at 17:16:58

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/03/13/trump-reportedly-asks-state-depar...

Trump reportedly asks State Department for 50 percent cut to UN funding.

FANTASTIC!

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #58 - 03/17/17 at 18:27:20

« Last Edit: 03/18/17 at 03:02:06 by pg »  

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #59 - 03/18/17 at 16:23:00

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/18/nfl-teams-wont-hire-kaepernick-because-they...

NFL Teams Won’t Hire Kaepernick Because They’re Scared Trump Will Tweet About Them

Grin

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 02:51:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Holy $hit Trump Sticky Thread

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.