Send Topic Print
More riddles...... (Read 98 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: More riddles......
Reply #15 - 11/19/16 at 18:05:51

Yes, announcing displeasure in peaceful ways is protected First Amendment speech. Tolerance is not doing it.
Adult behavior doesn't include
Safe Spaces
Cuddle puppies
Cookies and milk
Crying and therapists/ grief counselor..
Trump won.
You'll be thrilled later.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 11/19/16 at 18:44:22

raydawg wrote on 11/19/16 at 18:01:36:
" ...  dealing with the public, that they could very well be put into a alkward position..."

Totally Agree.
  Rule Number 1.   If  you are a  Salesman, you  NEVER,  EVER, have  ANY, political  Bumper  Stickers on you car.
    NEVER   !!!!!!
  (If  profit is your  Goal)
If  you are a  ‘Employee’,  (See  Number 1  Rule)

If you are a  ‘Owner’,   It is your,  Choice !

Their is a  Indoor Range in FL,
which advertised,  “  NO   XXXXXXX   Allowed”
They made a choice,  (Their Business went through the roof)

Their  is a indoor  range in Mpls, where, 95%, of the people their, shoot, with their firearm sideways, and their cap in on sideways, and their pants are well below their waist.    They do a good  Business.  
Would they do better, if they took a  ‘Political stance’,  ?   Or  worse?    
Just don’t know.

But it is both, of those places, to make,  THEIR  Choice, on what to do.
NOT, a, ‘political’, party,  ’TELLING’ them, what to do !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 11/20/16 at 05:34:32

But it is both, of those places, to make,  THEIR  Choice, on what to do.
NOT, a, ‘political’, party,  ’TELLING’ them, what to do !

Yes, this is part of why Trump won.
The left will never see it.
The Crusaders never saw it.

BTW, baking and shooting are way different businesses.
It would sorta be like me going to a gynecologist and getting turned down for a pap smear  Grin

Oh geez, I hope I just didn't give Bot a new reason to complain about discrimination.......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 11/20/16 at 05:41:11

Really, people, it's not that hard.
If you own a machine shop and don't like guns, would you do gunsmith work?
That's just a PREFERENCE.

As a Christian, marriage is between man and woman, and, contracting to provide material support for a perverse union is not okay with a true Christian.
The faggots had options. But wanted to force someone to do their bidding.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 11/20/16 at 06:03:16

The question is, if the militant lesbos had gone to a conservative Muslim bakery and were told no, what would the court's reaction be? What would the reaction of the "free media" be?

They didn't go to a Muslim bakery because they weren't really looking for a cake, they searched and searched for a baker who denied them. This was an attack on Christianity, nothing more.

Could a group rent a facility owed by devout Muslims and serve alcohol and pork? If denied, could they sue and what would the press coverage be of the  outcome?

We rent our Church out for weddings from time to time but have the stipulation no alcohol allowed. What's the difference between that and the bakers? Could my church be sued for discrimination?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 11/20/16 at 06:20:09

WebsterMark wrote on 11/20/16 at 06:03:16:
The question is, if the militant lesbos had gone to a conservative Muslim bakery and were told no, what would the court's reaction be? What would the reaction of the "free media" be?

They didn't go to a Muslim bakery because they weren't really looking for a cake, they searched and searched for a baker who denied them. This was an attack on Christianity, nothing more.

Could a group rent a facility owed by devout Muslims and serve alcohol and pork? If denied, could they sue and what would the press coverage be of the  outcome?

We rent our Church out for weddings from time to time but have the stipulation no alcohol allowed. What's the difference between that and the bakers? Could my church be sued for discrimination?

To answer your question Web, is liability.

Again, what you guys fail to see about yourselves is, if you want to be intolerant, based on whatever reasons you deem justifying, then you must accept that same applied toward you...in other words you forfeited your right to complain, or accept the label hypocrite.

Jog, why the names?
Does it bolster your argument?
A true christian eh...... it has to be ran by Jog, before Saint Peter will accept you, and let you pass,  at the pearly gates, eh?

I always wonder what kind of job you had  Grin

Mercy bro, literally.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 11/20/16 at 15:59:25

You changed?
How?

Don't people understand what being FORCED to Contract means?
Zero grasp of legality.
You do understand that had they walked in holding hands and asked for the strawberry shortcake in the display case, the sale would have been done immediately.
It's DIFFERENT when someone forces someone to Contract to Create an ELEMENT of a celebration that IS a perversion of nature.
Now, cry crocodile tears over the honest and accurate words.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 11/22/16 at 18:23:11

WebsterMark wrote on 11/20/16 at 06:03:16:
" ... They didn't go to a Muslim bakery because they weren't really looking for a cake, they searched and searched for a baker who denied them. This was an attack on Christianity, nothing more."

Exactly.   A,  Muslim   ‘BAKERY’, who bakes,  cakes.
Would have done the  SAME  THING !!!!!!!
(Denying a  cake biased on their religious  belief)

So  please  explain, why it is,  ‘OK’, for  the Goose, not  the Gander’ ????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 11/24/16 at 23:39:59

Oooops, shined a light on the totality of the hypocrisy.
Christian principles are EEEEVIL.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 11/25/16 at 06:11:36

Again, what you guys fail to see about yourselves is, if you want to be intolerant, based on whatever reasons you deem justifying, then you must accept that same applied toward you...in other words you forfeited your right to complain, or accept the label hypocrite.

I have to disagree dawg. I take particular offense when certain foolish people on here throw out the terms Nazi and racist. Those terms represent very specific beliefs and behavior every reasonable person should object to. A genuine racist deserves the scorn directed his way and whatever his retort is, should be ignored.

In other words, there are universal truths. Everything is not grey, somethings are black and white.

When my local paper for examples ask the hypothetical question what's the difference between a conservative Catholic parish and Isis, that's ridiculous. You would think people could not be so foolish as to believe that, yet they do. Today in my little suburb, there's an anti-Trump march and there will be signs saying racist, Nazi etc....

All that does is water down real evil. It makes it easier to gain a foothold. As I mentioned before, when everyone's Hitler, no one is.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #25 - 11/25/16 at 08:32:34

Web, I think you guys are missing what I am saying....

You give extreme examples of people tossing out extreme references by intellectually lazy people.
Seems a lot of people have lately too, as I relayed how all of a sudden they know Trump will do all these horrendous things, calling him ugly names as racist, homophobic, etc.
Based on them, I guess, being able to tell the future, YET.... failed to see his election, and WHY, it was that drove this vote....

I was raised with the retort, " Sticks and stones might break my bones, but names will never hurt me.
When I die, you will cry, for all the names you called me"

It is a very simplistic jingle, but its meaning goes to the very depth of mans nature.
We have seen the PC censorship of the left. The reasoning why they surrender free speech, enforcing it upon others, because they say words hurt them....
Yet, they freely hurl accusations of ugliness at any opposing views and beliefs.
That is their own conflict.
Agreeing with them will not solve that conflict, tho bundled together in "safe zones" they think they have found a solution.
They will indeed die unhappy and miserable, as this mindset and attitude can never be settled by empowering and enforcing its doctrine.

True story.

I have shared before about my friend who has a political science degree from Berkeley.
All his clothes must reference the Grateful Dead  Grin
Anyway, a while back before the finalist were even decided in the primary, he asked what I thought was the most important issues facing us.
I said economy, education, with a healthy inspection of  our banking and healthcare industries.
He said it was global warming.

I asked him why?
He went on to list much.
When it came to the seas rising and flooding out all this landmass, etc, I asked him to give me proof.
Of course he couldn't.
He admitted it was just a belief, a very strong belief.

I said, cool, I have a very strong belief in God, yet you are an atheist, and think polices should not be made upon a belief (of him).

He was sorta cornered, and deflected his answer to this: "You know what really bothers me about Christians?' he asked.
I said, what?

"That they tell me I am going to hell!" he shared.

When talking later about the outcome of the election, and why Trump won, he blamed it on the usual talking points....
With the highlight being she won the popular vote  Roll Eyes

I said, "Oh yeah, that electorate vote that you all said she had in the bag and no way could Trump ever overcome that obstacle, means nothing now, eh?"  Grin

Anyway, I said, "No Rob, that is not why he won.

"I said they, like you, for why you don't believe in God, because some Christians tell you that you are going to hell, and you don't like the accusation......
Folks who don't like being called a Racist, Bigot, Sexist, Homophobic, etc, don't like the party or its representative, that calls them names, either....."

He didn't say anything back.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 11:06:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › More riddles......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.