Affirmation...... (Read 32 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Affirmation......
11/23/16 at 04:43:27

If Merkle loses her bid to rule Germany again, will this be like a Grand Slam win for all the deplorable of the world?

Or.....

Will it prove affirmation that Hollywood elistists and their policies are being rejected by the world community?
Should it not give those who voted for change, a mandate, that your ideas have not delivered and are failing the masses?

I worry about Bot, seems he is taking it hard.
My wife is on the verge of having to fire one of her employees if she doesn't snap out of it.
She complains constantly about Trump, snaps at clients and co-workers, etc.
She has drinking issues as well, which only emboldens disillusioned mindset.
So sad that folks put so much stock into thinking others have such power over their happiness....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Affirmation......
Reply #1 - 11/23/16 at 17:34:49

raydawg wrote on 11/23/16 at 04:43:27:
" ... She complains constantly about Trump, snaps at clients and co-workers, etc. ..."

That’s part of the Problem !
People,  expecting to get,  PAID,  for  NOT   working.
(Gee,  did they Learn that from,  Politicians' ?)

A hometown football team  looses on Sunday.
Take  Monday Off,  if you are selling something.
But by Wed, back in.

If they Win,  on Sunday. Then  Monday,
is the BEST  day to Sell !

So be nice,  give them a, Week.
Then, if things, (their attitude), don’t improve,  
FIRE THEM !

(Or give them a  cookie, a  terry bear, and Ice Cream)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 11/23/16 at 21:41:57

So sad that folks put so much stock into thinking others have such power over their happiness.

The government has been setting policy and screwing things up.
The lefties who wanted Hillary don't understand that more of their insanity would sink us. It's possibly too late, no matter who is at the helm or whether they are Trying to not sink the ship.
Power has wrongly been gathered to the executive. One person CAN affect everyone now.
What I think is hilarious is Hillary IS exactly the scary, dangerous, emotionally not qualified, globalist that the Pampers Pooping puppy hugging hot chocolate drinking cry babies ACCUSE Trump of being.
Let's See what he does. Like he said to the nation's black community,

You've been voting democrat for fifty years. You get promises , then, nothing. Vote for me, what have you got to lose?

Status Quo was clearly not working.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
piedmontbuckeye

Go Bucks!

Easley, SC
Reply #3 - 11/24/16 at 04:40:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/23/16 at 21:41:57:
So sad that folks put so much stock into thinking others have such power over their happiness.

The government has been setting policy and screwing things up.
The lefties who wanted Hillary don't understand that more of their insanity would sink us. It's possibly too late, no matter who is at the helm or whether they are Trying to not sink the ship.
Power has wrongly been gathered to the executive. One person CAN affect everyone now.
What I think is hilarious is Hillary IS exactly the scary, dangerous, emotionally not qualified, globalist that the Pampers Pooping puppy hugging hot chocolate drinking cry babies ACCUSE Trump of being.
Let's See what he does. Like he said to the nation's black community,

You've been voting democrat for fifty years. You get promises , then, nothing. Vote for me, what have you got to lose?

Status Quo was clearly not working.

GREAT post!

"The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't change every time congress meets." - Will Rogers
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 11/24/16 at 07:48:54

Well if nothing else this election has revealed, even if Trump goes on to being a total waste, it has shown the left bask in its own hate.
They really are the epitome of drinking the poison and expecting the other person to die.

The tolerance they preach sure has not been exhibited.

So easy for the press to call out the ultra right still, with hope of association to Trump, yet fail to even suggest Soro's and Hollywood, Broadway, Academia, etc, as fertile grounds to fan hate, via their propaganda and proclamations, on the perceived hating of those they are against politically.

Where is the coverage of the destruction, the cop killings, and the folks behind the scenes endorsing it?

They prolly won't ever get it, either.
I think this was bigger than just this one election.
And I think their stubbornness to even look objectively, listening to other POV, opines, beliefs, will cause them to disconnect from reality even further, to a point of irrelevance.

If you think about it, it's almost like a small child pretending to be something, like a small girl being a mommy, using a kitten as a child.
She dresses it up in some clothes from one of its dolls.
Sets it at a small table, etc....
Finally the kitten gets fed up, shakes off the clothes and scoots...
She chases it with anger and scolding because her make believe was just shattered by reality of truth, its a cat, not a kid  Grin

Or the boy who is losing in baseball, and it is his ball they are playing with....
He takes it and goes home claiming the others are cheating, not that he is losing.....

Am I right?  Grin  

They have abandoned this forum for the most part.
So active they where, when Hillary was leading in the polls of pretending.
So willing to jump on the stories the press attacked Trump with.
So willing to argue with opposing views and predictions of Trumpers on the forum.
So willing to call them out on dreaming he can win....

So, are they angry, sad, or?

One thing they would appear to be is delusional.
They can be merry and glad if it comes at the cost of others being wrong.
And that my friends is where their riddle resides, and only with honest fortitude, can they solve it.
As solutions to problems are best solved when all bring to the table the same resolution to resolve it, NOT, to reject and assign blame to the other with prejudiced scorn under the guise of correctness.
It hasn't worked.
It has been rejected.
It won't work.
Find it in yourself to look for solutions, even if it means to compromise, extending to others the tolerance you desire of them, firstly...
To keep doing the same thing over, and over again, like reelecting Nancy Pelosi to leadership, has not, will not, work again.
That is insanity, and has the capacity to drive mental illness to a point of no return.  

BTW, I will offer Trump giving Mitt a position in his administration is doing the same thing over, and expecting different results.
Thus far with his appointments, on the surface, he seems to be stacking the deck, again, for one view point execution....
This has not worked, nor do I believe it will now.
One person, party, is not ever going to bring forth the best result.
It just not possible, as we all feel our beliefs are right, honestly.
But they are not.
We need perspective of others to hone our views and beliefs to their maximum benefit, or quickly the effects of allegiance and dogma insert themselves into our behavior.

HEY..... have a GREAT THANKSGIVING ALL  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 11:07:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Affirmation......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.