Send Topic Print
Tomorrow's the big day (Read 41 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Tomorrow's the big day
11/07/16 at 05:29:41

I was a reluctant Trump supporter in the beginning. I decided I wanted a ideologically battle against you American-hating, moochers from the left and Ted Cruz looked like the logical choice, but he's really just another politician. In the end, I went with Trump in our primary because I decided out of everyone in the race, he was the most patriotic. (that includes Democrats, but that's a given)

I still don't know how this will turn out tomorrow. My personal experience of seeing both management and line workers cheer Trump is hard to shake. I saw a kid working at a car rental place in Wichita Kansas literally jump for joy when he got a call that his friend scored Trump rally tickets. Nobody's excited to see Hilary, nobody waits in lines or battles commie-left protestors just for a chance to say you were there. That means something.

If Hilary wins, the ship continues sinking. Trump would have kept her afloat for a while longer, but you can't keep taking on water and hope to stay afloat. I'll do my part tomorrow to plug the holes made by our commie-left countrymen. I hope there's enough sense of what truly awful pieces of $hit the Clintons are that others will quietly do the same.  I thought it was unbelievable that Marion Barry could get re-elected in DC, but half our country is so blind, we're doing the same thing on a grand scale with Hilary!

But the 2nd law, entropy, says things always move from a state of order to disorder. Maybe we've had our time and now we get tossed on the trash pile of nations who destroyed themselves from within. Hope not, not yet anyway.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Tomorrow's the big day
Reply #1 - 11/07/16 at 12:02:29

WebsterMark wrote on 11/07/16 at 05:29:41:
I was a reluctant Trump supporter in the beginning. I decided I wanted a ideologically battle against you American-hating, moochers from the left and Ted Cruz looked like the logical choice, but he's really just another politician. In the end, I went with Trump in our primary because I decided out of everyone in the race, he was the most patriotic. (that includes Democrats, but that's a given)

I still don't know how this will turn out tomorrow. My personal experience of seeing both management and line workers cheer Trump is hard to shake. I saw a kid working at a car rental place in Wichita Kansas literally jump for joy when he got a call that his friend scored Trump rally tickets. Nobody's excited to see Hilary, nobody waits in lines or battles commie-left protestors just for a chance to say you were there. That means something.

If Hilary wins, the ship continues sinking. Trump would have kept her afloat for a while longer, but you can't keep taking on water and hope to stay afloat. I'll do my part tomorrow to plug the holes made by our commie-left countrymen. I hope there's enough sense of what truly awful pieces of $hit the Clintons are that others will quietly do the same.  I thought it was unbelievable that Marion Barry could get re-elected in DC, but half our country is so blind, we're doing the same thing on a grand scale with Hilary!

But the 2nd law, entropy, says things always move from a state of order to disorder. Maybe we've had our time and now we get tossed on the trash pile of nations who destroyed themselves from within. Hope not, not yet anyway.

don't you live in like Missouri or some middle of the nation state?   no wonder you only see Trump supporters.....  

and I know you and JOG can't fathom it, but just because someone disagrees with you politically, doesn't make them LESS patriotic, I know that's the line that Conservative politicians have been spewing for decades now, but it really isn't true and it's that kind of vitriol that is dividing the country, sure some of that happens on the left too, when they call someone racist for no good reason, and that does the same thing, it's you all on the extremes causing this divisiveness, I'm stuck in the middle getting torn apart by both sides.  

the problem you have is that all you and you candidate have against Clinton are rumors and innuendo, no proven crimes, not even a trial, nothing but suspicious conspiracy theory crap, and until anything IS PROVEN, that's all you have, you might as well join the truthers and that ALT right with their alternative reality. I know, you all think I'm a crazy liberal because I'm defending Clinton, only because I can't understand how you all jump to these conclusions from the slightest hints.  All you can do is call people you disagree with names "truly awful pieces of $hit... "  this makes you lazy, taking the low road.

there's been so little talk about the issues this election, it's just turned into a cult of personality election.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 11/07/16 at 12:29:48

and I know you and JOG can't fathom it, but just because someone disagrees with you politically, doesn't make them LESS patriotic

When their Patriotism is working toward the destruction of the Constitution and the taking away of the Rights of the People and doing what sane people don't do, you darn straight I see them as Far Less than Patriotic.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 11/07/16 at 12:39:04

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/16 at 12:29:48:
and I know you and JOG can't fathom it, but just because someone disagrees with you politically, doesn't make them LESS patriotic

When their Patriotism is working toward the destruction of the Constitution and the taking away of the Rights of the People and doing what sane people don't do, you darn straight I see them as Far Less than Patriotic.

your post is not based on fact

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/07/16 at 12:41:38

thumperclone wrote on 11/07/16 at 12:39:04:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/16 at 12:29:48:

your post is not based on fact

it's based on his facts, from his agenda driven conspiracy theory websites and media of HIS own choosing, don't mess with the JOG reality, it's on the only one that can save us, we are all just too stupid to see, we need him and Trump to save us all!!!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 11/07/16 at 15:04:01

's based on his facts, from his agenda driven conspiracy theory websites and media of HIS own choosing, don't mess with the JOG reality, it's on the only one that can save us, we are all just too stupid to see, we need him and Trump to save us all!!!!

You can relax now. You're finally correct.
You're unwilling to look at things outside the CNN world of illusion.
You won't read so much as a synopsis of the books I've checked out.
You won't be bothered to look at the people who I've quoted.
You won't listen to interviews.
But I challenge your beliefs and I'm a crackpot.

I would not want to be within fifty yards of you when you figure out I've been right. Your head is gonna blow up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #6 - 11/07/16 at 15:24:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/16 at 15:04:01:
I would not want to be within fifty yards of you when you figure out I've been right. Your head is gonna blow up.

Don't worry, his head is in a safety chamber.   Huh

WWW   IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 11/07/16 at 17:11:27

"your post is not based on fact"

REALLY  ????????
Have you  actually,  OPENED  YOUR   EYES ???

Or, have you scored, good  really good,  'schromes'  ?

(As in a  Post, you suggested someone else do)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 11/07/16 at 17:21:32

MnSpring wrote on 11/07/16 at 17:11:27:
"your post is not based on fact"

REALLY  ????????
Have you  actually,  OPENED  YOUR   EYES ???

Or, have you scored, good  really good,  'schromes'  ?

(As in a  Post, you suggested someone else do)

Ohh, he opened his eyes,, and, being inside the
Safety Chamber, he took pictures.
He forwarded them to the appropriate party.
Now, he doesn't have to get that proctological exam.
The optometrist is optimistic about his now brown eyes returning to their original color.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 23:53:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Tomorrow's the big day

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.