Trump that..... (Read 72 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Trump that.....
06/20/16 at 08:08:04

And I have no reason at all to believe he would govern differently.
He picked his manager, and now, at such a critical time, fires him....
Sorry Trumpsters, your dawg shows no ability to lead by example, or to accept blame for his mistakes, or is he proving to be skilled at communicating ideas, etc....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Trump that.....
Reply #1 - 06/20/16 at 08:56:34

He may crash n' burn before he gets to the convention... Huh

Then what?... Do the Rep's take Cruz?... Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 06/20/16 at 10:18:30

Serowbot wrote on 06/20/16 at 08:56:34:
He may crash n' burn before he gets to the convention... Huh

Then what?... Do the Rep's take Cruz?... Undecided

Liz Warren  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/20/16 at 10:29:03

you guys are pathetic! If Hillary had fired her campaign manager today, you would be saying what a demonstration it is of her amazing ability to adapt and make change when warranted.

But whatever,  I am going to hijack this thread because it kind of belongs here. So Obama is going to censor the details of the 9/11 transcripts from Orlando. Does anybody believe if this is been a right wing Christian terrorist who said he was killing in the name of Jesus Christ and the apostles, that Obama wouldn't print every word in bold letters?

i'm really beginning to think Obama is a traitor to this country. That's right, a traitor.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/20/16 at 11:06:42

WebsterMark wrote on 06/20/16 at 10:29:03:
i'm really beginning to think Obama is a traitor to this country. That's right, a traitor.  

What took you so long?

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 06/20/16 at 11:47:31

Amazing...Trump unloads the guy who Didn't handle the ground game well. Fires him, after he has been winning the votes, but not protecting delegates. Trump MIGHT know more than you guys who are not actually trying to understand, but pretend that you have an ability to second guess him.
As stated above, if Hillary had done it, it would have been a great demonstration of her intuitive understanding of how to get things done.

The New guy is not New. Been around a while, maybe even from the start, can't remember. But, the ROLES have been changing. Fired Guy was getting pissed off and causing some problems.
The coming days and weeks, the statements and behavior, we will see what an ass the guy is.
You guys need to read more before you decide you know what is going on.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #6 - 06/20/16 at 12:13:15

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/06/20/trump-parts-w...

By this time tomorrow nobody's going to give a flying f**k about this.

People in those kind of jobs get sh*t canned and rehired somewhere else faster than a savage cam chain stretches.

IP Logged
Chase

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Cape May NJ
Reply #7 - 06/20/16 at 12:26:24

"faster than a savage cam chain stretches"

classic

In progress bob : Z bars, Versy Adjuster, Drag pipes, Biltwell Slimline seat, Mini Batt, KN Filter, 454 front pulley mod.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 06/20/16 at 13:22:44

First off Francis.....
I would in fact find Hillary suspect of a bad descion, choosing, or firing, pick one punkin.
As to Obama, I think it speaks to how DUMB he thinks those who worship him are.
Talk about semantic, goodness.
Sorta reminds me of the cowardly lion in the wizard of oz.....
Eyes shut tightly.
Gripping his tail with fear.
As he repeats over and over, " I do believe in spooks" as if that very phrase will somehow remedy his situation.
The man is unhinged about this Muslim stuff.
Again, I think by his actions he is leading to the confusion of who and what the Muslims and their faith is all about....
But then again, some folk think safe zones on campus free from opposing opinions is a good thing...
You can not intellectually dialogue with minds like that.

Now chill Francis, the sun will rise tomorrow with, or without, your consent  Kiss

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #9 - 06/20/16 at 13:34:52

raydawg wrote on 06/20/16 at 13:22:44:
First off Francis.....
I would in fact find Hillary suspect of a bad descion, choosing, or firing, pick one punkin.
Eyes shut tightly.
As he repeats over and over, " I do believe in spooks" as if that very phrase will somehow remedy his situation.
Again, I think by his actions he is leading to the confusion of who and what the Muslims and their faith is all about....
But then again, some folk think safe zones on campus free from opposing opinions is a good thing...

Now chill Francis, the sun will rise tomorrow with, or without, your consent  Kiss

Huh

Well, I gotta admit, you just confused the devil outa me. How does anything quoted above have anything to do with Trump changing campaign managers ? That's SOP in every political campaign I've ever paid attention to, for all sorts of reasons, and at the end of the day it winds up being totally irrelevant.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/20/16 at 14:59:43

Paraquat wrote on 06/20/16 at 11:06:42:

What took you so long?

--Steve

Apparently there's at least one patriot in this administration because they kind of reversed themselves.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 06/20/16 at 15:53:25

oldNslow wrote on 06/20/16 at 13:34:52:
raydawg wrote on 06/20/16 at 13:22:44:
First off Francis.....
Eyes shut tightly.

Huh

Well, I gotta admit, you just confused the devil outa me. How does anything quoted above have anything to do with Trump changing campaign managers ? That's SOP in every political campaign I've ever paid attention to, for all sorts of reasons, and at the end of the day it winds up being totally irrelevant.

That was directed at Web....
HOWEVER, since you default to a they all do that  Grin
I will agree normally, BUT, Trump sells himself, and uses it as his, uh, main trump card ( sorry ) that he is so business savvy that anybody that challenges him is ignorant and only HE knows how tomake the right decisions, etc....

Is that any better?  Tongue

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #12 - 06/20/16 at 16:28:09

I'm pretty sure that Trump has said on more than one occasion that he is willing to consider political advice from people whom he believes know what they are talking about, and who have his best interests at heart.  If I'm reading the Post article I linked to correctly, I believe that this campaign manager deal is an example of that. Folks that he trusts have convinced him that Lewandowski is going to be a liability going forward. There also seems to have been some kind of pi**ing contest going on among his senior campaign staff. Pretty standard fare in politics, and business I think. Besides. I doubt that Trump succeed in business without understanding that sometimes it's necessary to change ones mind, or even reverse a previous decision, if it is no longer working out.

At any rate, after the vote this evening in the Senate, tomorrow's news will be all "OMG, nothing was done again about guns,guns,guns, Woe is us! Whatever are we to do!!" And Obama will have a press conference in the Rose Garden and crank up some crocodile tears and decry  this and that, and that will be the end of the campaign manager stuff.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 06/22/16 at 09:19:26

It was actually two days ago...

Quote:
Gabby Giffords, the former congresswoman who was shot in the 2011 mass shooting in Tucson, Arizona, said the Senate “chose to do the unimaginable: nothing at all”.

“Five years ago, I was shot point blank in the head, and the Senate did nothing,” Giffords, who co-founded the anti-gun violence group Americans for Responsible Solutions, said in a fundraising email.

“When 20 young children and six educators lost their lives in Newtown, Connecticut, the Senate did nothing. San Bernardino, Roseburg, Navy Yard, Charleston, Isla Vista -- nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.”

Earlier on Monday, Democrats called the Republican proposals “political stunts” aimed to divert attention away from more meaningful legislation.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/20/senate-gun-control-vote-orlan...

--Steve

IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #14 - 06/22/16 at 09:34:19

Does anybody believe if this is been a right wing Christian terrorist who said he was killing in the name of Jesus Christ and the apostles, that Obama wouldn't print every word in bold letters?

AMEN!  I made this point to my wife last night.  Look what happened when the kid that killed those folks in the church (in SC?) claimed he was a white supremacist or so and had posed with the confederate flag.  That got posted all over creation just because of him posing with the confederate flag and then everyone started pulling the stars and bars off the shelf...not to mention boycotting the Dukes of Hazzard show because of the flag on top of the General Lee.

Give me a break.  Our country is so a$$ backwards at the credit of that no good, lying, traitor, wimp, sissy, misleading guy named Obama that holds the title of president.  He may hold the title, but I DO NOT see him as my president. I didn't waste my vote on the idiot.

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | RT6 w/Redline | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 13:14:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump that.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.