Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Don't remember getting an answer.. (Read 53 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Don't remember getting an answer..
06/19/16 at 11:04:46

Who thinks that anyone whose name is on the no fly list should be unable to buy a gun?

Should they have guns taken away if they already have some?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Don't remember getting an answer..
Reply #1 - 06/19/16 at 12:49:13

The left would have you believe this is not the case; however, this precisely why their is the Bill of Rights.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/19/16 at 13:51:35

Bot said something the other day about how If the shooters name had Only been on the list,,, and didn't expand on it, but ended with a smiley of some sort,,, and, amazingly, when asked about it, clammed up. I'm just trying to get someone from the left to stand up and explain how it's good to, without a trial and the State being forced to Prove beyond a Reasonable doubt that the person in question Is such a threat that, not only can they not fly, as in Contract with a company for transportation, but they also have no right to self defense.
As is, people who have no criminal record, Can be put On the list.
No trial, no warning, not even NOTIFIED, and somehow, these completely UNAMERICAN people believe They are
Saving SuhsighuTee...

One day they will, hopefully, wake up and See what tools they have been.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 06/19/16 at 17:38:20

Well , must be a great idea.. The unconstitutional, UnAmerican creeps in D.C.are getting behind it. Actually sickening...

Attorney General Loretta Lynch overruled FBI Director James B. Comey on Thursday, saying the Obama administration does support a ban on firearms sales to those on terrorist watch lists.
Mr. Comey last year had told Congress that the ban could end up alerting suspected terrorists that they are being investigated, and that could “blow” the cases his agents are trying to build.
But his superiors at the Justice Department rejected that, issuing a statement Thursday saying they want to see Congress approve the “no-fly, no-buy” plan Democrats are pursuing.

I hope I survive to see the left Get the tyranny for themselves that they so desire for those people who they don't agree with.
They don't understand that by demanding others lose Their Rights, nobody will be able to help them protect Theirs.

Without a Trial and the State being forced to produce evidence that would disqualify someone from owning a gun, how is that anything else But Tyranny?
Ohhh, I know.. not ONE of you can answer that.

It's OKAY to beat up people, egg a woman in the face, because They are supporting the Hateful Man.

Disgusting.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/22/16 at 06:15:27

That's ok, JoG.

Just like with the Special Operations Police force I posted about, burden of proof is on the accused. Guilty until proven innocent. All records sealed. How can you obtain the evidence?

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/22/16 at 07:01:20

And people wonder how such an inefficient State , unable to manage anything right, somehow manages to obtain 98+% conviction rates..

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 06/22/16 at 11:06:15

It's in the contract...

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/22/16 at 11:45:13

Since nobody else will know, I'll finish the statement.

With the private, for profit, prisons.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 17:55:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Don't remember getting an answer..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.