Send Topic Print
Nobody saw it coming (Read 63 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Nobody saw it coming
06/10/16 at 09:57:09

And some will pretend that it's just not so, or, somehow manage to do sufficient mental gymnastics to figure out that it's obviously the republicans darned fault.

It was DESIGNED to fail, so they could scoop up the pieces.
Just another

Oopsies, like every trade deal.
People, realize that the vocal left are sinking America.
BC, man, you're probably a nice guy, but honestly, I'm so sick of what you represent I could spit nails, but you would expect me to pay a tax on them.

You're Still the only one who reports being happy with Bamicare.

So, for the few with the stomach

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/business/article81211517.html

And, the Good news Iiizzz,,

s filed with regulators don’t represent the true bottom line for individual consumers.
#########
Some people may find that even with a higher premium, the coverage remains a good value.
### ###

Which is all a load of PC weasel words Trying to convince everyone that the Better Coverage for Less Money that Didn't happen, screwed up the health care Market, and Now, THIS will be a Good Value because you can't get a better deal because THEY crappity smackED IT UP, so, Ooopsies..

No, hell No im not pissed. After all, I Have mine,,, right?

It's not affecting Me, so, I'm not supposed to c are, right?
It's crappity smacking everyone, it's hurting the economy, in general.
And the Ones who Know better, the ones who allow Should to drive their thinking, the mentally ill who haven't a clue about reality, have Decided, once again, that They know how

Regulators can request more information from the company, but the federal government can’t order Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas to roll back the increases, said Larry Levitt, an expert on the healthcare law at the nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation.

“Given how much money [the company] lost, it’s likely that a substantial rate increase is merited,” Levitt said.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/business/article81211517.html#storylink=cpy

More than a miscalculation
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas has filed for a rate increase of almost 60%. This is due to revenue losses estimated at more than $1 billion over the past two years under Obamacare. The increase in rates will destroy the private insurance market because many will be forced to cancel their insurance. This will lead to the government picking up the coverage and attempting to pay for it through higher taxes and inflation. InfoWars 2016 Jun 2 (Story) (Cached)

That has been the plan all along. Cost overruns in Obamacare are not the result of a mere miscalculation. That outcome was known from the start. American leaders in both major political parties are dedicated collectivists, and this was merely a strategy for achieving their goal. They will not rest until every human activity, not just health care, is under their control. It is their path to greatness and power.

The people, however, are not yet ready to become total serfs in the New Feudalism, so they must be fooled a little while longer into thinking that America still is the land of capitalism and free markets. They must be convinced that the present economic and social strains on the system are caused by the failure of the old order and that, someday soon, we will need to replace it with even more government intervention and control.

Obamacare is just the tip of the iceberg. Collectivism has been the dominant force in all governments of the world, especially the United States, since World War One. Collectivism is the cause of almost all economic and social decay since that time. Let us work hard to awaken our fellow citizens to that reality in time to prevent the process from running full course to global totalitarianism.

G. Edward Griffin

I posted this on a forum. BC there is Bot, here.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Nobody saw it coming
Reply #1 - 06/10/16 at 10:25:42

Jog........
Am I to understand you correctly that you post like this elsewhere?
Not trying to be a jerk, but have you thought that all this thinking/posting, etc, might be robbing you of enjoying the moment of real life instead of that experienced on the Internet?

It is fun to play politics, etc, but this here is like peeing in the ocean....
It won't provide much warmth, or show up on the satellite as global warming ( please don't tell Bot that however, he needs to believe in something too ) proof!  Grin

Just a thought amigo, hope I didn't offend you.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/10/16 at 11:00:41

Yes, I do. I'm actually happier Now than at any time in my Life.. I'm well aware of
The Moment
And have been made able to BE there, without the Gak of the feelings that ugly things in life did. Shedding the behaviors and fears and caring and Just
Being
In the Moment is not easy, but I have learned it.
The Twenty Somethings even see and respond. And I Mean
Respond..

Thanks for the concerns, but I am fine.

Were you bothered by the information?
Knew it already?
Don't believe it?
Don't care?

I'm TRYING to get people to figure out what is being Done TO us  under the guise of doing us some great favor.

Just another Ooopsies,, right?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 06/10/16 at 11:37:39

The people, however, are not yet ready to become total serfs in the New Feudalism

I think a surprisingly large proportion of the population welcome the prospect.  I have referred to them as Bearnie's bots; but, I will probably just call them Bot's bots now.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 06/10/16 at 12:29:51

No, I am not surprised. I know mankind, myself too, desire an easier path.
However, it really robs us of one extremely important character trait that is needed for our emotional good health, and that is our own self respect.
We prolly all have heard respect is earned, yes?
It's true, we can covet, but that is not respect, of another.

We saw a member here who just shared their ideal society/country is based on what they provide its citizens.....
Would that not be relinquishing to others, what we were able to provide for yourself, and thus "reap" the rewards in doing so?
JFK even posed the question in asking what you can do for your country, not what it can do for you....
Those days appear gone forever.

Yes, the genie will never go back into the bottle, but, I find my faith in scriptures being fulfilled, by the way the world is transpiring....

If I take my eye off if that, yes, it can pain my heart, as I have many friends I hope to see in a better place, but am afraid I will not, and that hurts, but I default to the telling that there shall be no tears, or sorrow, in the new world, it escapes me, but also assures me, go figger  Grin

Glad you are good and received my post/reply as I intended!

« Last Edit: 06/10/16 at 15:47:32 by raydawg »  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/10/16 at 20:37:04

I turned down an office job, at Texas instruments,as an engineers assistant to go roughneck .
I was offered a job as a purchasing agent for a drilling company, I kept roughnecking.
I was offered the chance to go to Texas Tech if I wanted to be a teacher, I passed, and continued as the body man, mechanic, equipment operator, working seventy plus hours a week.

So, maybe OTHERS want it easy, but I didn't.

The one Sunday month I didn't work, they had two sackers.
The three weeks I worked, I sacked it ALL.

I was buying clothes in the boys department at 21, but I could run a sub five minute mile from when I was sixteen.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 06/10/16 at 21:54:45

Someday,... I want to visit JOG and get him so goddarn high he giggles at his thumb...
Anybody else want to join in?...

Grin Grin Grin

Life is way too short...
Whatever your politics or moral/religious affiliations...  we as individuals have more impact on the strangers we pass on the street, than international politics...
Be the man you wish you were... f*ck the rest...

Peace, ...     ...really,... feel... peace...
Serow  Cool

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/10/16 at 23:02:06

I have become the person I wanna Be. I live with a giggle in my heart, like I found THE most precious prize that exist s.
Some people can keep it from being there, but alone or around people who are smart and kind, I flipping Glow... And the young and lovelies See and respond... it's Amazing..

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 06/11/16 at 07:51:22

Serowbot wrote on 06/10/16 at 21:54:45:
Someday,... I want to visit JOG and get him so goddarn high he giggles at his thumb...
Anybody else want to join in?...

Grin Grin Grin

Life is way too short...
Whatever your politics or moral/religious affiliations...  we as individuals have more impact on the strangers we pass on the street, than international politics...
Be the man you wish you were... f*ck the rest...

Peace, ...     ...really,... feel... peace...
Serow  Cool

Maybe after I retire ( they own me presently, free time comes at a prememium ) in a year and a half, you guys can come out here to the island and I'll take you out on the boat catching salmon and crab.....digging clams and oysters, and eating it right on the beach with a fire made of driftwood washed down from the mountains winter rainstorms.....
Have you ever tried such a simple life that taste so good and FREE, almost, you need a licences still  Grin

And pot is legal Bot, tho I don't get high, I hear it is way more potent than the 10 bucks a lid stuff I use to do as a long-haired maggot infested surfer dude way back in socal before the INTERNET......
So Bot, if ya toke just make sure its your thumb you are giggling at, and not some other small member, of your body  Grin

PS: BTW Bot, the state ranks really high in micro brewery's too, s'pose to be some really good ale. I know my kids love to hit the tankers when they come up, but......cold sober, me, I still can out do them in acting like a fool arse, etc, I just doan fall down anymore or wake with a 10 foot round headache the next morn   Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 06/11/16 at 07:56:50

I was buying clothes in the boys department at 21, but I could run a sub five minute mile from when I was sixteen.

Not sure why you had to run to catch the girls.....
I had to almost run just to get away from them.
Maybe because of your size they thought you were some small pervert kid?  Kiss

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 06/11/16 at 08:43:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/10/16 at 09:57:09:
That has been the plan all along. Cost overruns in Obamacare are not the result of a mere miscalculation. That outcome was known from the start.

I do think the outcome was known from the start...

Mandated health insurance was an idea originating from Conservative think tanks...
Repub's wanted it.  ...until Obama proposed it.. then they didn't... Roll Eyes
It was the only healthcare overhaul Obama could possibly get passed.
So,... he went with it... knowing it would be a mess.
He went with it,.. figuring once established it would be modified.

You can't fix a program that doesn't exist...
Now that it's in place, it can evolve into the healthcare system we need...
Only in America do the people have to be dragged kicking and screaming to a sensible solution.
We'll get a national health... like most every civilized nation already has.
It will work,... it will cost less, and it will be as beloved as Medicare is now.
In fact it will be an expanded version of Medicare...

Dat'z da' plan... it's an open secret... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 06/11/16 at 20:48:56

First, point to the time I supported either party as being different from the other. They NEVER repeal legislation that That OTHER, eeeevil party passed that So pissed off the voters that created a total power shift...
And not ONE PERSON has had the crappity smackING BALLS to even admit what a darning statement that is.

Both parties SUCK. Get over it.

Our rights and freedom erode. Pre HMO, I was King, with my Very affordable BCBS card.

The game you see is short sighted. Just As they simply Announced the education system was broken and THEY were gonna fix it, followed by Years of tuning, and Each time they changed something, the results were dismal, yet, they NEVER UNDID WHAT THEY DID THAT MADE IT WORSE.

Are you people really that unable to remember?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 17:57:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nobody saw it coming

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.