Why the violence? (Read 54 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Why the violence?
05/28/16 at 07:44:05

I don't understand those who bend left, need for protest and violence....
Anybody want to school me?

Would this be acceptable if the right-wingers acted as such too?  

Tell me, is this tolerance you preach?

It will push me to vote against the lefts candidate, if it comes down to this, as I am really getting tired of this crap.... an ANTI vote, against the ANTI mentality!

Even a  Trump  Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Why the violence?
Reply #1 - 05/28/16 at 07:57:12

Before the protests, Trump lead the news every evening by saying outrageous things.  Outlandish claims, or grade school insults and straight up lies,.. anything to be the lead story.
The protests have turned the table on him... now the news leads with "More protests at Trump rally"...
The protesters lead the news, rather than the show monkey...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/28/16 at 09:54:39

The left are usually the violent ones. OWS, Black Lives Matter etc....

Why is that? I would say far less morals would be one. Secondly, an entitlement attitude allows one to destroy property without considering someone else paid for it. Finally, no polite way to say this, but just flat out stupidity. Look at the nonsense that passes on colleges today. The leftist kids today are just an embarrassment. Future Democratic members of Congress on display......

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 05/28/16 at 10:27:53

WebsterMark wrote on 05/28/16 at 09:54:39:
The left are usually the violent ones.

Watch this lefty punch the Trump supporter in the fist with his face... Huh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq1jFA38xLA

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/28/16 at 11:21:40

You have to cherry pick to find stuff like that, I just have to turn on the news any night ....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 05/28/16 at 11:38:05

Bot..... ANY violence is counterproductive to finding common ground, and hopefully a workable solution.

With that said, I stand by my observation, it is a way more acceptable means of expression on the left than right.
Fact is, the left on campus colleges has called for "safe" zones to escape the very tirades they push on others, yet call on "muscles" to restrict the free expression of others.

Again, free speech, as ugly as it can be, can not be censored, or retaliated, with violence.....
For then it is not free any longer, but comes with a cost.

Certainly you can see that?

Whoopi told Fiorina to grow some "skin",  when she took offense to the remarks they leveled on her.....

Bot, why is it a one way street with the left, it is such a disservice, and removes the focus off of important issues.....

Stick and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me....
I learned it as a kid over 50 years ago.
Why do folk feel the need to retaliate, visiting the same hate on others, that drove them to react in the first place...

Its crazy, and will only further the insanity and division!

Does anybody practice what they preach anymore?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 05/28/16 at 12:12:55

I'm not responsible for the actions of every protester in America...

That said,.. civil disobedience is a tactic to gain media attention for your cause.  Some chaos is needed to make the story newsworthy. I haven't seen much physical violence at the protests, and what I have seen has mostly been Trump supporters against the protesters.

This is being publicly encouraged by Trump himself.
He'll even pay your legal fees... (Sure he will)..  Huh

I'm not a protester, and I don't go to rally's for either side.
I still have enough confidence in humanity to believe America won't elect this joke for it's leader.
If they do,.. they'll deserve what they get.
I may move back to England.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 05/28/16 at 14:54:16

Serowbot wrote on 05/28/16 at 12:12:55:
I'm not responsible for the actions of every protester in America...

That said,.. civil disobedience is a tactic to gain media attention for your cause.  Some chaos is needed to make the story newsworthy. I haven't seen much physical violence at the protests, and what I have seen has mostly been Trump supporters against the protesters.

This is being publicly encouraged by Trump himself.
He'll even pay your legal fees... (Sure he will)..  Huh

I'm not a protester, and I don't go to rally's for either side.
I still have enough confidence in humanity to believe America won't elect this joke for it's leader.
If they do,.. they'll deserve what they get.
I may move back to England.

Goodness, he is not God, and even if he goes the route of Obama and his EA, we still have two other branches of government.

Not sure how anyone could invest so much stock in another, even a spouse, that their world crumbles and they have to make wholesale changes to their life in order to survive.....

Gee, maybe you could just threaten to hold your breath until you get your way, just like every other two year old  Grin

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 05/28/16 at 15:13:51

raydawg wrote on 05/28/16 at 14:54:16:
Gee, maybe you could just threaten to hold your breath until you get your way, just like every other two year old  Grin

Already doin' that...  Pretty sure I won't last beyond the election...  Grin

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 05/28/16 at 15:32:56

Just uninformed thugs, plain and simple.  They don't know why or what they are protesting, their only response as to why they are demonstrating is he's racisss.  

Blocking highways, destroying cars, assaulting people, spitting on people, the left can't justify this behavior under any circumstance.  If anyone acted in this manner to a cause that was important to them if would be a civil rights issue.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 05/28/16 at 16:06:03

pg wrote on 05/28/16 at 15:32:56:
Just uninformed thugs, plain and simple.  They don't know why or what they are protesting, their only response as to why they are demonstrating is he's racisss.  

Blocking highways, destroying cars, assaulting people, spitting on people, the left can't justify this behavior under any circumstance.  If anyone acted in this manner to a cause that was important to them if would be a civil rights issue.  

Best regards,

You are right....
And not only that, it is a disservice to them and whatever cause they are protesting.
They are merely pawns, and the pot stirring politicians are directing these ill informed folk away from their own ( politicians) complicity and lack of results, and shifting the attention off of them.

As a parent, the hardest thing is to say no, and then enforcing it, re: your children.
You have to be consistent, and forthright, or all you do is pass the responsibility on to others....
Which often leads to a failed life, anger, and disillusionment.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 05/28/16 at 17:45:02

Bring out .50 cal, light 'em up and start making America great!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:09:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why the violence?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.