Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I don't know what happened, exactly (Read 13 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I don't know what happened, exactly
04/17/16 at 17:14:02

But I can look at what happened and See that what they are Telling me happened Isn't what actually happened.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-warns-ofec...

Now, why are they so concerned?
I wonder if I'm alone in remembering the case of , well, this

I remember a woman who tried really hard to get permission to search his computer...some time before 9/11.
And, LO and Be Hold, he was part of it.
Now, howcumizzit that she was squashed? Did someone upstream Know what was on it?
Gosh, the greatest failure of security ever and nobody gets fired or demoted, hell No, promotions for everyone..
And the dancing Jews STATE,
We were sent to film the event.
And people were warned not to fly.
And money was made , shorting the companies that were most impacted.
And Bush said
Following the money wouldn't help find who was responsible.

Yeah, that has always been a failure for investigators. HA!

We stood down.
Steel , if soft , sags. A building won't go from rigid to soup in a second. Fire, chaotic in nature, Can Not cause every vertical support to give up at the same time. A stubborn column? A few?
Ohh, now it's gonna fall over.

Check out architects and engineers.

Now, here's

The strange case of Zacarias Moussaoui: FBI refused to investigate man charged in September 11 attacks

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2002/01/mous-j05.html

It's Not a secret anymore. It's just an unacknowledged fact by a sufficiently large number of people. Like the Bilderbergers, back when I first said anything, it didn't even exist. Now it exists, but they are a sewing circle. Pitiful.

The Secret Service, pulled from their positions on JFKs limo.
Bullet hole in the windshield, front to rear. Oswald Couldn't do that. JFK, holding his throat, guy in front of him doesn't look hurt. The RF of JFKs head explodes, head, back and to the left, Jackie crawls Back on the trunk, to retrieve the chunk of head.
Bullet came from high and behind? In what world?

Car, crime scene, hustled off. Repaired. Scrubbed.
Anyone who took the time to check out that video I posted would have seen a ton of reasons to accept that there were multiple shooters.

The Zapruder film makes it look like the car didn't stop. I remember the news and other video that shows it. Ohh, he was Gonna die. But, it was seriously Not
As Planned.
That so many have needed so much to pull the wool off their eyes is pitiful.

How stupid do they think we are?
Asked and answered Many times.
That's why the crap is getting so
In your Face.
Because the average American is so darned pitifully unable to see.

Flame On..
But, keep the matches in your pocket until you have studied what
Architects and Engineers explain. Yeah, take that apart.

Free fall acceleration, even coming close, is impossible unless the structure is knocked out of it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 11:47:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I don't know what happened, exactly

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.