Respect......or? (Read 378 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Respect......or?
Reply #60 - 04/06/16 at 15:02:08

When in Rome...
...if you are invited to dinner, you follow the customs of your host.  If they remove their shoes to enter the house, it's polite to do the same.
If they bow their heads for grace, so do you.
If you work in a law office,... you don't wear shorts and t-shirt.

There are rules of decorum for all situations.
When the stewardesses arrive in Iran, they are guests of Iran.
All guests should respect their hosts.

What's all the kerfuffle about?... Undecided

it's that darn slippery slope kerfuffle.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #61 - 04/06/16 at 19:22:13

What is the slippery slope? What's the
Next Step?
I've seen people state that this is just the beginning, it's a slippery slope... but nobody has explained what it descends into.

That country demands women be covered. Agree or don't go.

What's the big deal?

Seriously xxx, stop Ranting and EXPLAIN why there is something to complain about..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #62 - 04/06/16 at 19:33:08

Who me?

The results of not recognizing the difference between cultural norms that are harmless and even educational and those that degrade the succesful and superior culture has lead us to where we are today. Fill in your own blanks on that one.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #63 - 04/06/16 at 22:34:02

It is ironic, that it is Conservatives with their knickers in a bunch over this...
Progress,.. is forward movement.  ...and time only moves forward.
If Conservative ideologies ever win, it is only temporary.  Holding back the tide of forward progress.
This holds true of repressive Christian, and Muslim cultures.
Slavery, segregation, inter-racial marriage, suffrage, prohibition, War on Drugs, legalization of marijuana, gay marriage, ... all repressive, and all fading away.
Through Liberalism... Progressiveism,.. forward thought...

There was a time in America, where beaches were policed by men with tape measures to be sure women's bathing suits covered all the unacceptable bits...  

Time only moves forward...  for Muslims as well as Christians.
Even for Atheists...
Progress moves forward... and Conservatives keep pushing the rock uphill...
... and the irony is,... Muslims are better at pushing that rock. Grin...

Instead of fearing their repression,... you should see your own in it's reflection.

Instead of wishing for an America like it used to be,.. wish for one like it should be.
It will come... with you or without you...

When, exactly, was this this time when America was great?...
When we make make it great again,... how far back do we go?...
Give me a date... Huh
Lets see how close to a radical Muslim you are... Huh

Specify a DATE!... exactly when was America great?...
What amount regression does it require?...
How much like a fanatical Muslim are you?...

This is rhetorical... I don't expect anything but snarky replies...
... but, don't you see that your complaint is only one of degree?...
Muslim repression is only an amplified reflection of repression in general...
Progress will happen... in spite of efforts to repress.
Progress comes from exposure... Middle Eastern exposure to Western ideology will move them forward... it won't move us back...
It never does...
Time only moves forward...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #64 - 04/07/16 at 00:52:38

this topic needs more cowbell

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #65 - 04/07/16 at 04:31:33

Man will never be great, that nirvana does not exsist, no matter who is stumping the message....
Perception is reality, and some think factual, and lack the capacity to even see it is themselves, standing in the forest......
The irony is self is lost, yet the reality of delusion remains.

My question in its original text was simple, and yet you see how we try with all our might to fit a square peg into a round hole....
Which is the answer perhaps as to why man has never been great, his ego too frail, and his needs, unquenchable....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #66 - 04/07/16 at 04:52:12

A question for you bot  Smiley

Is the bill of rights,and the constitutions, rocks?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #67 - 04/07/16 at 05:16:53

BTW, I gave your question a go, without all the sub-conscious reasoning.....

Time was great when my folks could walk me into our doctors office and pay for it out of their pocket, or if needed, he came to our house, WHICH, BTW, were very affordable, with stable neighborhoods, for working middle class families....
You could also go to a locally owned market, but your meat cut as you want from a butcher, or produce, that was not altered with progressive chemicals to make it better  Shocked
My neighbors, parents, could reprimand me, or any of us misbehaving kids without threat of lawsuit....
You didn't have to lock your front door, or put bars over the windows....
I was held accountable, not told I was a victim .
I could buy candy for a penny  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #68 - 04/07/16 at 06:54:11

Sew’s response is why the world needs both liberals and conservatives.

Liberals are children, always pushing in this direction or that direction and thinking any movement is preferable to staying still or, God forbid, taking a step back. And we need that. We need to confront ourselves to make sure we’re not turning in to that old guys that yells “hey you kids….get off my lawn!”

But the reality is, it’s easy to be a child. You’re protected by others so you rarely feel the ramifications of your actions. Read GE response to Bernie Sanders comment that "GE is ruining the fabric of America". Typical child like comments.

On those rare occasions when both children and liberals actually do feel the pain they caused, it simply becomes a matter of blaming the adults for screwing up the adventure they had in mind when they just took off without thinking in the first place. Like kids they break free of Mommy's hand and run off in a parking lot. It's not their fault they got hit by the car, it's the driver who wasn't looking, it's his fault.  If Bernie got his way and decimated GE, the thousands of unemployed moving into poverty now would be "Bush's fault'.  

Being an adult is hard. Being a conservative in this country with a child President, a media of children and an entertainment culture run by toddlers is especially hard. Someone has to say no. Someone has to think ahead. Someone has to protect what we have and balance the risk when presented with an idea to move forward.

This wonderful little city of Tehran in the wonderful little misunderstood nation of Iran that you think I’m being a meanie too will hang homosexuals. They’ll flog, hang or stone, mostly women but occasionally men, to death for adultery. Half of Hollywood would be swinging from trees over there. Given the chance, they'd kill you.  

So, my answer as an adult to you, a child is “NO. You’re not covering your head. Cross over to the other side of the street honey; these are bad people.”  

darn, that feels good!  Saving another child. It’s hard to be a conservative but it feels good.

Hmmm….. Remember that song from Office Space; “It feels good to be a Gangster”.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hard+to+be+a+ganster+uncesor&&view=detail...

Should write new lyrics to that.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #69 - 04/07/16 at 07:41:43

Mark, let's take the 'conservative' KKK.
They would be the adults in your theory, yes?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #70 - 04/07/16 at 07:47:50

My mind may be young,.. but these bones are gettin' a bit creaky...  Undecided

Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #71 - 04/07/16 at 08:04:21

HovisPresley wrote on 04/07/16 at 07:41:43:

Huh?

How did you arrive there?

Never mind, I don't want to start a civil war argument again.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #72 - 04/07/16 at 08:14:35

Do you see the KKK with any influence now? No. They've been discredited. The only influence they have is what's made up by the liberal media trying to make them out to be more than they are. The media reporting the KKK were going to show up and protest in Ferguson was completely silly, yet there you had a bunch of people up in arms thinking (Republican) KKK'ers were about to drive pickup trucks through the hood! Typical. Again, children running the media.

by the way, the KKK in it's heyday was the Democrats creation in order to force blacks to vote how they wanted. it wasn't all that long ago the Democratic party had a Senate leader who was pretty high up in the KKK yet somehow, people like you, are brainwashed into thinking they were a Republican creation.  

And, I'm not saying adults are perfect, we're not. Parents make mistakes sometimes.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #73 - 04/08/16 at 08:37:35

Bot, I'm as conservative as anyone can be. I don't see why this is a big deal. People who Go to places where they have different societal rules but don't want to follow the rules? Or, are they expecting a Rules Waiver from the zealots who believe in Old Testament era rules?
The daggum lefties need to get in there and teach those heathens to NOT be tossin queers off the roof , don't be killing your daughter because she got raped,let the wimmenfolk drive , wear pants, go braless in tight, wet tee shirts,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #74 - 04/08/16 at 09:03:00

nstead of wishing for an America like it used to be,.. wish for one like it should be.
It will come... with you or without you

Should,  yeah, should,
You're not going to describe what it Should be.
Your bunch just wants to change it.

Read the constitution, understand property rights, and understand that what America Should be is described in the founding documents.
Ohh, but WAIT, what about the kid, born into poverty, and his one eyed mommy is crazy, shouldn't we have a Government arm to collect money from Everyone and help them out?

Noo,
If it's Wrong for you to take a few goons with guns and go knocking on doors, taking up a collection, forcibly, then it's Still Wrong when the government Takes that same money. And yes, it's Done with the implied threat of force, should one be at all reluctant.

America was very prosperous in the years between central banks. Particularly in the late 18 hundreds, if im remembering that right.

The Federal Reserve has a mission and goals. Stability, protecting the value of the currency, and others, but, if that's
Your Job and I am the boss, you're Fired.

anks which, together with the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., make up the Federal Reserve System. The Fed, as the system is commonly called, is an independent governmental entity created by Congress in 1913 to serve as the central bank of the United States. It is responsible for
formulating and executing monetary policy,
supervising and regulating depository institutions,
providing an elastic currency,
assisting the federal government's financing operations, and
serving as the banker for the U.S. government.
In addition, the Federal Reserve System has important roles in operating the nation's payments systems, protecting consumers' rights in their dealings with banks and promoting community development and reinvestment.

Use Marvin the Martians voice ...

Ohhh, they're Just so CARing..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:37:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Respect......or?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.