Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
One issue candidate..... (Read 178 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: One issue candidate.....
Reply #15 - 02/21/16 at 12:15:06

WebsterMark wrote on 02/21/16 at 11:22:58:
If Gore's lawyers had been allowed to steal the 2000 election, you don't things would have been handled differently after 9/11?

Elections matter, they have consequences.

Care to extend your thoughts on how things might have differed,and why?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #16 - 02/21/16 at 14:04:48

WebsterMark wrote on 02/21/16 at 11:22:58:
If Gore's lawyers had been allowed to steal the 2000 election, you don't things would have been handled differently after 9/11?

Elections matter, they have consequences.

It pretty much depends on which side of the political spectrum you ask as to whos' attorneys stole/attempted to steal THAT election.   And I'm NOT going to get involved in that controversy.

My point is that once elected, the office holders are manipulated  by factors they have little, or no, control over.    Embarrassed    

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 02/21/16 at 21:14:07

y point is that once elected, the office holders are manipulated  by factors they have little, or no, control over[url][/url]

Some are blackmailed, or threatened or bought.
The others, like Obama and Hillary, are completely on board with what the globalist want. I believe Bush was solidly in the game, as was Clinton. Reagan wasn't, IMO, one of the
Destroy America crowd.I believe Bush was actually calling the shots. I can't grasp Reagan raping south America.

How DID Libya manage to get on that list SO,many years before  we had reason the media

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 02/22/16 at 09:21:02

raydawg wrote on 02/21/16 at 07:23:00:
And JOG consider it an investment, not a FREEBIE, as as educated society will rely less on the government to support it.

Dude, you gotta look at the long game here.  

BULLLLLLLLL SHEEEEEEEET.

Where I live is a cesspool. We have families stacked up 3 or 4 deep into single family homes.
At 2.5 kids each family that's 7.5-10kidseach household. If you believe that to be exaggerated let's take a quick sampling of my co-workers with children.
3, 4, 1, and 3 which is 11, divided by 4 and gives us an average of 2.75 kids per household for single families.

Is it really this bad? Is it worse? I can't offer census data. I can tell you they added a second bus to the route and the Mayor announced, via Facebook, that she is in discussions with the Board of Education regarding a tax hike.
I don't have kids. Why am I paying into this overly stressed system? Where's my return? Oh, they won't rely as much on government?
Not at all. I see the system abused every time I go to Stop and Shop. Prior to the super bowl I saw a woman buy 10x 2 liters of soda and 4 bags of chips and charge it to her WIC card. Better believe she had an iPhone 6 hanging out of her back pocket. I could tell stories like this to no end.
I could provide eye witness accounts, to no end, that these people are generational welfare recipients and don't wish to better themselves or decrease their dependency.

Web said it best. To paraphrase he said something along the lines that... I'd have to find it but he worded it excellently. I'll edit it back in.

Edit: Had to work for this one. Post Number 12. It obviously echoed with me because I've cited it three times now.

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1345696132/0 Post Number 23

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1412898322/5#5 Post Number 5

and this thread today.

WebsterMark wrote on 08/23/12 at 16:51:25:
Occasionally, a young man with a wife and child will show up obviously embarrassed to be there. I hope he’s embarrassed. I hope he’s mad as hell at himself. I hope he cries out of anger and frustration when he gets home. I see hope when they realize the choices they made earlier have lead them to this. Those people don’t show up but once or twice. The others have become regulars. They have no desire to improve themselves. They have become accustomed to a lifestyle of lower standards along with everyone else.

No, this is not everyone one, but I believe it represents the majority. I think liberal policies and the line of thinking Sew expresses perpetuates the cycle of dependency.

--Steve

« Last Edit: 02/22/16 at 11:04:47 by Paraquat »  
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 02/22/16 at 10:08:20

Paraquat wrote on 02/22/16 at 09:21:02:
Where I live is a cesspool. We have families stacked up 3 or 4 deep into single family homes.

Where do you live?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 02/22/16 at 11:12:28

I live in New Britain, Connecticut.

We were once thriving with industry during the Second World War. At the time Stanley Works had to build housing because so many Polish immigrants came here to work. They were running three shifts 24/7 and lived across the street from the factory. The properties were kept nice and tidy.

There was a ton of industry during the Second World War (and sometimes I feel that could be what the government is trying to rekindle: revitalizing the economy through war). Waterbury has the Brass City Mall. It was nick named the Brass City. No one remembers why.

Now they are dilapidated, run down. The projects at the end of the road, which I've described here before, had wood covering the windows because it was cheaper than replacing the glass. Bars on the windows. These buildings looked condemned except that during the summer the wood would be removed and loud rap music would blare. We used to have a community pool that is now lined with broken glass and chicken bones the last time I tried to walk my dog in that park. Broken bottles and trash line the main streets. Scooters are a scourge. Traveling in packs of 5 or 6 they limit traffic to 20 mph and obey no posted signs or lights. Businesses have cages over their windows. I've offered to take pictures to validate all of this - except that the projects were bulldozed last year. The city had to send in a special team to remove asbestos.

I walk my dog in the next town over.

--Steve

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #21 - 02/22/16 at 11:33:23

I'm sorry to hear that, I was going to guess Mass.  From your description, it sounded very similar to Detroit.  There were lots of Polish people there and they prided themselves on making their home as nice as they could.  The decay is spreading even faster and to more areas.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 02/23/16 at 06:15:06

Springfield is on the decline also.

Two months ago there were 5 shots fired. The official report said it was some kids joy riding and took 5 pot shots out the window as they drove around.
You know, for fun.

--Steve

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #23 - 02/23/16 at 10:00:16

Before I retired I lived near Boston and worked the New England area.  As industrial manufacturing was "outsourced" (sent to overseas factories) the towns surrounding the now defunct factories went into decline and became slums and drug havens. Mini Detroit's .    When this economy became a "service" economy  instead of a manufacturing economy,  we started our downward slide into historic oblivion.    

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 02/23/16 at 11:05:20

On that note, Bridgeport is worse.

--Steve

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #25 - 02/23/16 at 16:19:24

Is there any place where things are going well?  Texas & SD were doing well until the price of oil tanked.  Honestly, anywhere?

Best regards,

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 02/24/16 at 06:02:18

When you find it, let me know. Before gentrification begins.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #27 - 02/24/16 at 17:35:28

old.indian wrote on 02/23/16 at 10:00:16:
Before I retired I lived near Boston and worked the New England area.  As industrial manufacturing was "outsourced" (sent to overseas factories) the towns surrounding the now defunct factories went into decline and became slums and drug havens. Mini Detroit's .    When this economy became a "service" economy  instead of a manufacturing economy,  we started our downward slide into historic oblivion.    

And SINCE NAFTA, other wonderful deals have been made. Anyone who believes America CAN be saved had better understand that Step One is burn every trade agreement made , at least back to and including NAFTA.
Anyone can see the connection between Our GDP, jobs, everything, and the trade deals.
Anyone who can't is so stupid that they NEEDED a scientific study to link cancer and smoking.

What the dumb masses call
Unintended Consequences
I call
The Goal...

f free trade could hang over Hillary Clinton in 2016.
[PDF]1 Bill Clinton, “NAFTA: Embracing Change,” September 13, 1993 It's ...
Michigan State University › history › files
Bill Clinton, “NAFTA: Embracing Change,” September 13, 1993. It's an honor for me today to be joined by my ...
[PDF]Clinton and the Process to Pass NAFTA: Making Sausage - ...
Defense Technical Information Center › f...
by CD McMenomy - ‎2002 - ‎Related articles
Clinton Administration embraced NAFTA and deftly crafted a triumphant political strategy that ensured the passage of ...

Still believe we have a Two Party system

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 03:58:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › One issue candidate.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.