Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
You believe your Electeds make the decisions? (Read 64 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
You believe your Electeds make the decisions?
01/30/16 at 18:01:25

I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department.

We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.[5]
http://www.activistpost.com/2016/01/hillary-clinton-brags-about-getting-her-m...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: You believe your Electeds make the decisions?
Reply #1 - 01/31/16 at 07:58:20

One World Order was foretold in the bible Jog, nothing new here......

However, it is sorta fun to fit the pieces of the puzzle together  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 01/31/16 at 13:37:22

Frustrating to watch it and it's so obvious, yet so many can't see it even as it's being pointed out. Even though it Is foretold, there's no justifying failing to see and resist its coming. Shining a light on everything that is obvious, knowing much more exists that is yet unseen, hoping to get people to realize it Isn't a bub/dem fight. If one side was actually opposed to the legislation passed by the other then we would see legislation repealed when power shifts because the People voted the bums out who passed the unpopular legislation.

I noticed the Evolved to become less likely to survive by losing the pelt thing died, because there just ISN'T an increased likelihood of survival by being more vulnerable. And, the clear and obvious truth about the fact that both parties are sucking the life out of America and the People have had no real voice in D.C. since before any of us were born will either go unchallenged or I will stomp on whatever half baked defenses for The System are brought up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/31/16 at 14:27:35

Yes, its frustrating in the fact that we can see, merely by observing the past, where this is taking us.

It is like in a dream where you see something that is about to happen, you yell a warning, yet, they can't hear you, and you watch the catastrophe unfold with a sickening feeling in your stomach....

What do you do JOG?

I make sure all who come on my boat have a life vest, that is not open for debate.
All know what is expected in case of an emergency, period.

I see many boaters that don't adhere to this routine. Many take short cuts or just think it won't happen to them.

You can't rewind time, once it ticks past, it is history, as are the ramifications of our actions, or lack thereof.

This is one of the most important points I make my children understand, in raising them.
There is no excuse for not knowing what the end results can be for our actions.....
If you don't know what it could be, then you don't do it, or, you agree to accept the risk and consequences, no whining of victim-hood or blame will absolve that truth.

Many folks refuse to accept responsibility for themselves, this is lazy and relinquishes their lives to others, and then they complain others don't meet their expectations.....
Its crazy, not sustainable, and extremely foolish, to live with such a mind thought.    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 01/31/16 at 19:51:30

I don't see how your post addresses the fact that D.C. operates according to the instructions of unelected think tank members instead of the voice of the People.

I also have not been able to get a reply to
What IS the Wall of separation between church and state?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 01/31/16 at 22:09:45

It's not a conspiracy... it's money...
If you had $$$Billions$$$,... you'd have the influence...

New World Order... is the Old World Order...
Money...    Money, money... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 02/01/16 at 03:45:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/31/16 at 19:51:30:
I don't see how your post addresses the fact that D.C. operates according to the instructions of unelected think tank members instead of the voice of the People.

I also have not been able to get a reply to
What IS the Wall of separation between church and state?

Yeah, its money, power, holding onto that money and power....
We just give it a fancier name called represented democracy because we get to elect the puppet, but not the puppeteer.....

Separation resides in self Jog. I guess you could say under the title of discipline. Example..... I don't need a pledge to state to reference God in a oath. If I can't practice and adhere to my faith on its own accord, why would a silly pledge assure that I will/can?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 02/01/16 at 12:27:33

The point I'm making is
We all follow the run up to election.
We vote for the party that was ALLEGEDLY opposed to the Unpopular legislation that the other side passed.
Yet, they take office, having a majority, and never UNDO the unpopular legislation.

We have no voice.
Think Tanks, unelected people, they decide policy.

Why, is it just money? If it's just about the money, why agree to trade deals that destroy the economy?
I think it's about power and money. The global elite make fortunes, knowing in advance which companies will thrive and which will dive, because run the chessboard the game is played on. They concentrate power through chaos they created as they get ever richer selling war machines. While the dumb masses fail to grasp the game, the People are being destroyed.
Prior to the Fed reserve, which is neither federal nor are there reserves, American People were doing well, except for the times when the banks created crises by making money easy to get, then pulling the supply back.
Problem/Reaction/Solution...
But, a study of the job description the Fed took on itself, it is a tremendous failure.
Few even know that we had two prior central banks. Jackson, on his deathbed, asked what he believed was his greatest achievement , answered
I killed the bank.

It's an exercise in futility trying educate those whose understanding of how money is created, how fractional reserve banking works and the inherently destructive force that it is if what they KNOW is what they have been taught by schools or gleaned from life in general. Actually having a real working knowledge requires deciding that there may be more than what is widely and commonly believed.

Can you Imagine going and loaning yourself money?
Monetizing the Debt,, understand that term.

When America spends money, it Asks the Fed to provide it.
The Fed then prints T Bills and sells them at auction.
Sometimes nobody wants them. The Fed buys what they can't sell.
It's a bit more complicated than that, but that is as good as I am gonna try to do, because the VERY few who know, already get it, and the majority who don't, won't bother spending the time to be shown that we have been lied to.

No fractional reserve, DEBT BASED, fiat currency has EVER survived. America BORROWS every dollar spent. At interest.

That's why I keep saying that the people who are parasitically enriching themselves at our expense NEED a societal issue So big, so disastrous, that the People will Beg the goobs to solve it
And they Must have that prior to the collapse of the economy.
Now ask why that needs to happen before the economy look like Greece.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 02/01/16 at 16:54:03

Coming to a town near you, Boston Tea Party, boogie down.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 02/02/16 at 15:44:05

raydawg wrote on 02/01/16 at 16:54:03:
Coming to a town near you, Boston Tea Party, boogie down.....  

Probably not and here is why.  Have you read either of these books?

“What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one.

Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egotism.

Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance.

Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies, the orgy porgy, and the centrifugal bumblepuppy.

As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited, the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny “failed to take into account man’s almost infinite appetite for distractions.”

In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #10 - 02/02/16 at 16:49:37

Quote:
Probably not and here is why.  Have you read either of these books?

Yup. I like Orwell's better, but as far as prognostication' goes, my money is on Huxley. I think he got it right. The Soviet Union tried it the Orwell way and we all know how that worked out.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/20/24 at 14:17:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › You believe your Electeds make the decisions?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.