Its a fact........ (Read 142 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Its a fact........
12/20/15 at 12:20:16

The DNC is/are running the democrat debates around the impoverished neighborhoods of the world, in order to recruit more radical jihadists, er,  liberals, to come and support Hillary, and all she can give you, for free.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: Its a fact........
Reply #1 - 12/20/15 at 12:42:45

And what have you been doing for the last few decades that this is so surprising to you ??????? Shocked Shocked

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/20/15 at 13:15:31

old.indian wrote on 12/20/15 at 12:42:45:
And what have you been doing for the last few decades that this is so surprising to you ??????? Shocked Shocked

Ya know Chief, I WANT to believe people really, in all honesty, care, about one another, as in my brothers keeper.
I am slowly coming to the realization it won't happen.

I believe Obama is guilty of theses same emotions too, when dealing with the ME issues.
I think he honestly thought  dialogue and appeasement would change things.
I see even if I am right, and he did want try a different approach, the results are the same, except being the battlefield is more vast, and many lives not in uniform are spilling their blood.

Odd that he doesn't use this approach in dealing with the republicans and others against his agenda, as he has no qualms about leveling accusations and blame against them, deserved or not.

I will vote for anybody but the democrat candidate, as it is slowly dawning on me they have no desire to lead and assure the very principals that has made this country what it was/is.
They have become devoid of empowering people to be self sufficient and independent, but have created a society that expects them to provide for them, which, empowers them even more.....  
A pimp and a whor-e.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #3 - 12/22/15 at 08:58:40

My father was a very committed Democrat from the time of FDR thru the 1950s.  However, in 1960 he switched parties.  His explanation was that the Democrats had ceased to be the party of the working man, and had become the party of the non-working man.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 12/22/15 at 09:55:46

My parents were long time democrats as well and changed at some point.  Even as an uninformed youth I saw through the smoke and mirrors at a very young age.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 12/22/15 at 10:15:52

raydawg wrote on 12/20/15 at 12:20:16:
The DNC is/are running the democrat debates around the impoverished neighborhoods of the world, in order to recruit more radical jihadists, er,  liberals, to come and support Hillary, and all she can give you, for free.

You should hear yourself sometimes... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 12/22/15 at 10:45:38

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 12/22/15 at 08:58:40:
My father was a very committed Democrat from the time of FDR thru the 1950s.  However, in 1960 he switched parties.  His explanation was that the Democrats had ceased to be the party of the working man, and had become the party of the non-working man.

Yep....as a boomer, this is exactly my story too.
My parents were democrats, even had some polticians in the family in Oklahoma and Orgeon.
I am not sure where they ended up, they are no longer alive.
Of the 5 kids, me the youngest, I am prolly the last one to vote for a democrat. I didn't even vote for Reagan, who left the party, or as he said, it left him too.

It will be sorta poetic justice to see Hillary succumb to the very anger they tried to use (useful fools) , via media and academia, as people are just plain fed up with the BS.

It has awoken a sleeping giant  Grin

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #7 - 12/22/15 at 10:57:06

It was Carter who ruined it for my close and extended family but then Reagan really made a positive impression. Obama is the answer to the question what if Carter won a second term. More failure, complete abject failure.

Fortunately, there is a new generation of born-yesterdayers who fall for the BS. Like they say, freedom is only a generation away from extinction. Just didn't expect to see it in my lifetime.  Sad

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #8 - 12/22/15 at 11:23:03

The most accurate example of  an "Oxymoron" is "honest politician" No matter which political party.  Undecided  In fact, both parties are controlled by professional party bosses, lobbyist and "party fund raisers/ contributors".     Please note as I keep telling you..  We have the very best government that money can buy. All three branches of it......  

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #9 - 12/22/15 at 12:06:54

Old Indian -
Being from a political family, your comments are BS.  My daughter served a term as a city council member, and her husband, my son-in-law, is a Representative in the Ohio Legislature.  Both are honest as the day is long.
Most politicians are honest people, trying their best to serve.  You certainly don't do it for the money.
My son-in-law is a graduate of the Fisher School of Business at Ohio State University, double major in economics and finance.  My daughter has a Bachelor's degree from Ohio State, and is working on her master's in finance at Harvard.
With their credentials, they can earn triple their government salaries if money were the object.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #10 - 12/22/15 at 12:27:18

"Government salaries" aren't the issue.
It's the financial 'extras' received from others, and for what purpose, is the issue.
Power and influence do strange things to the most upright of people.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #11 - 12/22/15 at 12:38:10

Hovis -
There are no "extras" received from others, unless you count the times that I take them to dinner.
Maybe in the U.K., but not here.  Our ethics laws are very strict, and more than one politician has been taken down for violating them.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #12 - 12/22/15 at 12:48:36

I was talking about politicians in general, not your family members.

Laws can be by-passed, that's where the 'money/power/influence' comes in.

I don't see UK or USA ethics laws being much different.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 12/22/15 at 13:02:33

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 12/22/15 at 08:58:40:

that's how I feel about the current Republican party

simple truth is, THERE IS NO PARTY FOR THE WORKING MAN now

Republicans are all about the "job creators" not the workers, and the investment class and the democrats are also all about the investment class and academics and the "welfare queens"  

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #14 - 12/22/15 at 13:10:44

Hovis -
You talk in generalities.  Give me specific examples.  There are always a few bad apples in any barrel, but by and large, politicians are no less honest and hard working than any other occupation.  And that applies to both parties.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 11:07:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Its a fact........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.