Gay marriage (Read 477 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Gay marriage
06/26/15 at 16:23:12

I tried to post twice about the new rule of the land, but the board shut me down for spamming and then locked me out for a while.

The USA .. is a changing. For the better or no... I don't think we will know for some time.   Lips Sealed

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Gay marriage
Reply #1 - 06/26/15 at 16:39:25

Pine wrote on 06/26/15 at 16:23:12:
I tried to post twice about the new rule of the land, but the board shut me down for spamming and then locked me out for a while.

Isn't that queer?... I mean odd?... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #2 - 06/26/15 at 16:57:14

Pine wrote on 06/26/15 at 16:23:12:
The USA .. is a changing. For the better or no... I don't think we will know for some time.   Lips Sealed

The world is changing......for good or for ill.............

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #3 - 06/26/15 at 18:09:24

Guess you're gay (happy) that you finally got your feelings out instead of being stuck in the closet Grin

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 06/26/15 at 21:50:04

Quote:

Thats funny bot....

Just today I pulled as PC'er on a lib friend at work.

He knows I am a registered American Indian ( Quapaw ).
I was giving him directions on installing a part on the airplane.
He wasn't grasping it, remember, he is a liberal....

He again ask, "How"

I said if he doesn't stop using derogatory language and belittling me, I am going to take him to HR.  Grin  

Crazy world, so many people get butt hurt, no pun intended, over stuff that really doesn't have the capacity to upset their lives the way they claim.

Live, and let live, a lost concept perhaps......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 06/26/15 at 22:27:22

I have it on good authority that the past isnt nearly as nice as we remember..something like that,,,
Can't remember just how he said it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #6 - 06/26/15 at 22:53:58

raydawg wrote on 06/26/15 at 21:50:04:
Quote:

Thats funny bot....

Just today I pulled as PC'er on a lib friend at work.

He knows I am a registered American Indian ( Quapaw ).

I said if he doesn't stop using derogatory language and belittling me, I am going to take him to HR.  Grin  

Tut, tut.... Shame on you.... I'm going to fink you out to the mutual relations in Miami...... Picking on that poor, unsuspecting, gullible paleface like that....... Embarrassed      

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/27/15 at 06:45:13

The reality is that society needs to rein in the child-like behavior of adults at times. Weakening the standing of the single most important aspect of child rearing in order for a few selfish adults with a disorder looking for some type of self-actualization WILL absolutely impact all of us.

Children will suffer. Let me correct that a little bit, the few children Americans can be bothered to interrupt their education, careers, or the pursuit of some lite beer TV commercial lifestyle for, will pay the price.

Why we are further emphasizing the imagined benefits of selfishness is beyond me…..   Don’t celebrate this decision, mourn it.  

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #8 - 06/27/15 at 07:41:43

WebsterMark wrote on 06/27/15 at 06:45:13:
... the single most important aspect of child rearing...

What aspect is that?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 06/27/15 at 07:59:53

It doesn't have to Webby.....

You start off your post with the repair, then go on to justify your personal beliefs as the fix to "this" threat upon what you see as disruptive.

If man extended to others, the freedom to believe, and behave, in a manner they readily extend to themselves, I believe the truth to really what is sustainable (living) would become manifest, and all diversionary options revealed as shortcomings.

I know this looks good in theory ( too me  Cheesy ) and next to impossible to fulfill,  however, if I find I practise it, I have freed myself from the energy to battle all these society skirmishes, that will never see resolution to the reason(s) for them.

Am I copping out, no, it just that my "battle" is on a much smaller theater .  

Edit: let me give you a possible skirmish in the future with the hope it might show how these "battles" evolve around their own personal survival ( to their beliefs)  and not about alliances.

Let advance the possibility in the future medical science will find evidence that homosexuals have a distinct trait/marker, and their sexual behavior/preference is derived from that difference.

Now armed with such information, many myths, and beliefs, will/should be dispelled re: homosexuality, and many of these "battles" ended, and all the energy it takes to wage them perhaps directed to a more peaceful endeavor.

Now picture this, with this new discovery (truth)  another element, or weapon, has given opportunity to wage a new skirmish, and break up societal alliances.....
If a heterosexual couple, lets add some wood to the fire  Shocked , say a evangelical zealot couple who interprets the bible to eradicate sin ( in others) finds through a prenatal study their "embryo" has a distinct possibility of being homosexual based on the findings that has linked those traits/markers, that they now will abort this "baby" instead of terming and raising.

Wow, look how all those beliefs have been surrender to "justify" self.

Would it be an easy assumption that the homosexual community would now be the driving force against abortion on the argument its a woman's right?  

Can you see what I mean webby?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 06/27/15 at 08:18:04

Web,.. you sound like a real fun guy...  Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/27/15 at 10:06:29

you have opened the door to a perfect conversation to have.....but. later.
I just bought a utility trailer, the ones with the mesh bottom, and I need to go beef up the flooring and put some eyebolts on it for tiedowns so I can carry my motocross bike around.
but briefly while I slam a sandwich down real quick, I have no doubt that there is a homosexual gene,  I also have new no doubt there is a pedophile  gene, a  necrophilia gene,  serial adulterer gene,  Beastiality gene, etc....  our behavior is influenced by all types of genes.  but that doesn't change the fact that we can control those to a certain degree.  The normal make up for the male human species is a sexual attraction for the female of that species.  it's abnormal to be the other way.  that's easily proven by the fact that there's only a couple of percent of the population who have same sex attraction. That's a disorder.  We do not embrace other sexual disorders, why should we embrace this one?  
gotta run, later.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 06/27/15 at 12:17:33

Cool, have fun, I am finishing the wiring on my boat.....BUT, it is so hot out here I had to steal the umbrella from the patio set to give me some shade, DANG.....
Only thing missing from this furnace is Bot  Kiss

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 06/27/15 at 15:49:33

if you buy 5x8 utility  trailer with mesh bottom from lowes, its not terrible but it will need some work. i want to haul my vstrom across missouri and kansas, unload it, and ride out west. i70 across missouri is some of the ugliest landscape in the us. Kansas is way better, but its a long way across. figure ill save my butt for the mountains.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #14 - 06/27/15 at 18:58:09

So this thread is entitled 'Gay Marriage' and Mark figures he'll 'save his butt for the mountains', so I must ask this....

"Deliverance" meets "Brokeback Mountain"?

Embarrassed

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 23:21:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Gay marriage

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.